Badrs Love

My Story

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Playing the opposite side of thoughts for a moment, how many times have people said 'what is wrong with having the goal of coming to America'-so long as you do not do it where fraud is involved. So if his intention is to come to America and he honestly loves Aimee then what is so terribly wrong? The fact the Heather passes away (bless her soul)?

Edited by i adore you

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

She will rest in peace in the country that she loved and near the man that loved her even more. Her family doesn't give a ####### about her then or now. They claim they do, but they didn't support her when she was alive. In my opinion, it's a little too late.

I'm not wearing her dress. Badr doesn't have any of her clothes. I rented the dress from a dress shop in town.

I do have access to her email account. I have emails that she sent to Badr and responses. I also have pictures. So it's those 2 things and our word against theirs. I know what I'm up against. I've already consulted a lawyer about our situation. Thanks for the advice.

Aimee

This is from the other thread...if the family didn't give a ####### then why travel the world for the baby?

Here's the thing. He wants to move to the USA. She won't be "near the man that loved her" at all then. Also, why didn't his family have her shipped back to the US so her daughter can visit her grave/put flowers and remember Mommy? Why is is buried in Morocco? How do you KNOW that her family does not give a ####### about her? Badr told you? If that were the case [they don't give a #######...etc] why was the child not made a ward of the court when her mother passed? Who from the States traveled to Morocco to collect the child? if no one gave a #######, no one would have come for her.

Honestly this whole story is just spooky...And that's not even including the dress thing....

Please be careful.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline
Playing the opposite side of thoughts for a moment, how many times have people said 'what is wrong with having the goal of coming to America'-so long as you do not do it where fraud is involved. So if his intention is to come to America and he honestly loves Aimee then what is so terribly wrong? The fact the Heather passes away (bless her soul)?

Awfully convenient to 'fall in love' when the GOAL is to come to America.

Too true, Tmma.....v good points

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

Maybe he just likes American women? Everyone has a "type" they prefer, no?

I'm not familiar with the other case or the people involved so maybe I'm just missing something that makes this some kind of evil conspiracy.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well maybe the fact that the FBI is still (or as of early october) investigating the true cause of death?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Timeline

Evil conspiracy? probably not. Freakish and bizarre for a woman to go along with this? Totally.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Timeline

Well maybe the fact that the FBI is still (or as of early october) investigating the true cause of death?

omG are you serious?

Wow.

Edited by LisaD

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Evil conspiracy? probably not. Freakish and bizarre for a woman to go along with this? Totally.

I'd say it's the motherload of all red flags!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.