Dr. A ♥ O

Thursday in MENA

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Doodle & Charles - WHAZ UP?????

for me, more darn computer training :ranting:

Charles--no it is not Friday. When Jas and I say tommorrow "It's Payday",,,then it will be Friday.

if i get paid today is it my friday? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

feeling good today! the beginning of our new life and deciding what to do next!!!

last night abdou and i cut up a big bowl of fruit for dessert...and he had an idea to use toothpicks to pick each piece up with instead of a spoon or fork...and i had one in my mouth and stupiddddddly bent over to take food away that my kitty was stealing...and i poked the back of the mouth with the toothpick! ugh i have the worst sore throat today!!! :( so clumsy.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

LOL seems ME/NA's got the munchies this morning....

20armdi.gif

and how is that different from most mornings around here? :blush:

:lol: LOVE the Kitty..is that bread? hmmm french bread :P

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

All this pumpkin talk is making me crave Amy's Ice Cream from back home in Austin...they have three flavors of pumpkin ice cream. YUMMY! Texas people know what I'm talking about!! :yes:

08/xx/2004: Met online

08/19/2007: Married in Egypt

03/21/2007: ~E~ Moved to Egypt

CR1-IR1 Timeline (DCF at Cairo)

10/11/2007: I-130 Petition Interview at Cairo Embassy - Petition Accepted

10/18/2007: I-130 Petition Approved! - Confirmation email from embassy

10/18/2007: "Step Two" packet (Packet 3) received via DHL

11/26/2007: Visa Interview

12/04/2007: "Proof of Domicile" received at Embassy

12/30/2007: "Proof of Domicile" approved; visa to be issued this week! - Not issued

01/13/2008: "Case pending Administrative Processing"

01/15/2008: AP completed; case under final review

a691606.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just back from the doctor and he is sending me for X-rays. He said I have an abnormal curviature of the spine. I was like WHAT????? I've never had any real problems with back pain. After he examined me, he said that my spine was definitely not normal. I do trust this doctor because half of our office goes to this guy. He did a complete adjustment and my neck and shoulders feel great, but the pain in my lower back is about the same.

I'm so very, very upset by this. I have had such good momentum working out in the gym and losing weight. I was about to drop a second size in clothes. I stepped on a toy of my little boy's a couple of weeks ago and really messed up my foot. It was the school bus that had these wooden pegs that people fit onto. Well I stepped on it full weight and then it slipped out from under me. I have really been limping with it and I'm sure not walking normally. Well, I added in a new machine yesterday that specifically targets the lower back. I did fine yesterday and early evening even after using the machine. But I watched a movie last night and laid on my tummy for a couple of hours. When I got up, I could barely walk and I couldn't bend over. Even after laying on my side all night, it wasn't any better this morning.

Jeez....I don't have time to be down in my back now. This freak'in SUCKS!!!!! :crying: :crying:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I just back from the doctor and he is sending me for X-rays. He said I have an abnormal curviature of the spine. I was like WHAT????? I've never had any real problems with back pain. After he examined me, he said that my spine was definitely not normal. I do trust this doctor because half of our office goes to this guy. He did a complete adjustment and my neck and shoulders feel great, but the pain in my lower back is about the same.

I'm so very, very upset by this. I have had such good momentum working out in the gym and losing weight. I was about to drop a second size in clothes. I stepped on a toy of my little boy's a couple of weeks ago and really messed up my foot. It was the school bus that had these wooden pegs that people fit onto. Well I stepped on it full weight and then it slipped out from under me. I have really been limping with it and I'm sure not walking normally. Well, I added in a new machine yesterday that specifically targets the lower back. I did fine yesterday and early evening even after using the machine. But I watched a movie last night and laid on my tummy for a couple of hours. When I got up, I could barely walk and I couldn't bend over. Even after laying on my side all night, it wasn't any better this morning.

Jeez....I don't have time to be down in my back now. This freak'in SUCKS!!!!! :crying::crying:

Oh man, that doesn't sound good. Get that taken care of ASAP!

I had lower back problems in high school from competitive diving and/or swimming, not quite sure which one was the culprit. But I was in physical therapy every day for a year and would have the most debilitating back spasms where I couldn't move for hours at a time. Not fun. :angry:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jeez....I don't have time to be down in my back now. This freak'in SUCKS!!!!! :crying::crying:

NEVER lay on your tummy!!!! That's the worst thing you can do for your back. The best ways to lay are either on your back with a good two pillows under your knees *or* on your side with a pillow or two between your legs.

It does indeed suck when you get hurt and you can't exercise. I was doing the couch to 5k program this spring and then whammo my knee started killing me. I'm supposed to go for xrays but I can't seem to find the time to do that. Now I can walk for exercise but the knee still hurts. I was on such a roll too so I know exactly what you're going through!!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
All this pumpkin talk is making me crave Amy's Ice Cream from back home in Austin...they have three flavors of pumpkin ice cream. YUMMY! Texas people know what I'm talking about!! :yes:

Austin was my tromping grounds growing up! Yeah I know what you're talking about! :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

OUCH!! i'm glad your're ok

feeling good today! the beginning of our new life and deciding what to do next!!!

last night abdou and i cut up a big bowl of fruit for dessert...and he had an idea to use toothpicks to pick each piece up with instead of a spoon or fork...and i had one in my mouth and stupiddddddly bent over to take food away that my kitty was stealing...and i poked the back of the mouth with the toothpick! ugh i have the worst sore throat today!!! :( so clumsy.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

20armdi.gif

LOL I'm not sure what it is but I thought it was funny.... looks kind of like a slice of apple maybe ??? 4g5des.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

20armdi.gif

LOL I'm not sure what it is but I thought it was funny.... looks kind of like a slice of apple maybe ??? 4g5des.gif

I thought it was a pear slice! lol

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

20armdi.gif

I thought it was a pear slice! lol

Could be ! Whatever it is.... Kitty LIKE !!!! :dance: Omm nom nom nom....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

So I am walking thru the mall today and the TMobile guy says, "Hey, interested in a free Razor upgrade today?". Well, free is good, let's talk. :yes: Hot pink one baby :thumbs: Bluetooth for my car and a camera too! I love TMobile!

I am changing my yahoo id soon. So anybody that is on my yahoo messenger, make sure I get you the new ID before I close the current account.

Jackie (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dear Madam,

The case is still pending scheduling an appointment. Once scheduled, we will notify you via email.

Regards,

Consular Staff

NM

:crying:

I guess they are working today....

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.