Sofiyya

MENA Breakups

85 posts in this topic

charles, go to your corner, TIME OUT FOR YOU.

amera, you go to your corner, TIME OUT FOR YOU.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

J/K i love u guys hehehe

Anyway... I was in a relationship that had absolutely 0 red flags. I loved that man more than the world and out of the blue he left me and my son. Found out much later that he couldn't handle my sons illness and couldn't handle the fact that he was watching him die. Nonetheless, I never once saw a red flag.

I'm saying this to point out that every relationship is different and sometimes flags appear and sometimes they don't. Every relationship is different just as there are all different types of ppl. Some ppl won't think for 1 second about what happened to someone else in their relationship while others will go crazy with worry. I was one of those ppl that couldn't help but question mine since it seemed that everybody else was having serious issues with their husbands leaving them. I was trying to look for flags but in the end caused myself a nervous breakdown. I know someone else who said...that is stupid to worry just coz it happened to someone else. That is called having "different personallities" and that is what makes this world so great.

If we didn't have all different types of ppl on this earth, nothing would get accomplished. So, in conclusion :lol: ... worriers, keep worrying, we need you.

non- worriers, keep not worrying, we need you too. Middle of the road ppl, keep stayin in the middle of the road coz well, who else will direct traffic???

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm not sure if we can learn anything from them or not. There have been more than one occassion of women being warned about their "internet cassanovas" before getting married or getting the visa and they didn't listen because they didn't want to believe their man could be like that, only to go through hell after their SO got to the US.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That was exactly the point i wanted to make. Selective hearing or reading...

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Middle of the road ppl, keep stayin in the middle of the road coz well, who else will direct traffic???

I think those of us who try to direct traffic end up getting hit by cars :lol:

Divorced. To hell with him.

Middle of the road ppl, keep stayin in the middle of the road coz well, who else will direct traffic???

I think those of us who try to direct traffic end up getting hit by cars :lol:

Ok, so I guess we need the clean up crew too. hehehe .. seriously...try to dodge the cars though... its not pretty when u get smeared....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Upon further consideration, I have decided not to post any more details in this thread. (now I didn't say FORUM,lol, I said this thread :lol: )

I have shared enough and will continue to post where I think I can be of help or support. No use beating a dead horse. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love my husband. I won't be posting any more negativity about our situation.

Good luck to all of you

Jackie (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Upon further consideration, I have decided not to post any more details in this thread. (now I didn't say FORUM,lol, I said this thread :lol: )

I have shared enough and will continue to post where I think I can be of help or support. No use beating a dead horse. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love my husband. I won't be posting any more negativity about our situation.

Good luck to all of you

Jackie (F)

Oh sweet niblets!!! I feel like when the 11 o'clock news keeps on stringin' ya along to make you watch the news by saying they'll talk about this big story and they end up telling you stuff you already know. Here I am sittin' through the commercials, trying to stay awake and BOOM. Nada. :P

I'm proud of you though Jackie. I'd be blabbin it all over town and posting pics. You have a lot more patience then I would have!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I'm of the notion that no one will learn anything, I'm afraid.

The heart wants what it wants....and most of us are here long enough to see that there could be a relationship where every one of us would be 'omG what a mess!', yet that petitioner won't see a thing. Or won't acknowledge a thing...

Everyone here might get a little nervous and whatnot when hearing about horror stories...but the ones who are really snowed will never think anything's wrong with their relationship.

Yanno...'there are none so blind as those who do not see' and all that jazz........

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.