doodlebug

Friday

50 posts in this topic

hi everyone, just chking in. didnt do much today...lol but i have a sink full of dishes, not excited about that, id rather sleep.

so tomorrow night i am going to talk to 1 obgyn just to talk and get my hcg level drawn because i want to make sure the numbers are doubling normally.

i talked to my mom tonight and she told me if im not bleeding or having any pain i shouldnt really worry. i just have some cramps that come and go, nothing to one side or another or serious. i forgot what all this is like its been over 7yrs since i was in early pregnancy really, cause i had a really messed up ectopic in 2004 but it wasnt text book......weird.

sooooooooo INSHAA ALLAH everything will be fine. im not worried, not stressing, just want to make sure.

have a good friday all!

Light cramping is normal and even spotting is normal too so don't freak if you see that. I think it's called implantation bleeding or something like that. If you've had problems in the past i would definitely just take it easy the next couple of months and also get on some good prenatal vitamins. I hated them and had to take them at night 'cause they made me sick but they definitely help the baby.

I second that. I had much better luck taking my prenatal vitamins in the evening because that was about the only time I could handle solid food.

I cant contain my excitement for you! Its so great to see another MENA baby on the way and have another girl to share with! The more the merrier :) Any wishes on gender?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
hi everyone, just chking in. didnt do much today...lol but i have a sink full of dishes, not excited about that, id rather sleep.

so tomorrow night i am going to talk to 1 obgyn just to talk and get my hcg level drawn because i want to make sure the numbers are doubling normally.

i talked to my mom tonight and she told me if im not bleeding or having any pain i shouldnt really worry. i just have some cramps that come and go, nothing to one side or another or serious. i forgot what all this is like its been over 7yrs since i was in early pregnancy really, cause i had a really messed up ectopic in 2004 but it wasnt text book......weird.

sooooooooo INSHAA ALLAH everything will be fine. im not worried, not stressing, just want to make sure.

have a good friday all!

Light cramping is normal and even spotting is normal too so don't freak if you see that. I think it's called implantation bleeding or something like that. If you've had problems in the past i would definitely just take it easy the next couple of months and also get on some good prenatal vitamins. I hated them and had to take them at night 'cause they made me sick but they definitely help the baby.

I second that. I had much better luck taking my prenatal vitamins in the evening because that was about the only time I could handle solid food.

I cant contain my excitement for you! Its so great to see another MENA baby on the way and have another girl to share with! The more the merrier :) Any wishes on gender?

im glad to hear some cramping is normal. really i run every 5mins to see if the unwanted witch monthly shows up...which was due the 28th...no sign THANK GOD, but really sometimes the cramps do annoy me and worry me. i havent wanted to eat much, but george is always tellin me to eat....alrighty then. i need to push myself to drink more water............also i notice that i cramp more after i eat, so maybe its gas, but its in my lower tummy, so who knows. ill ask the dr of course tomorrow.......im takin a prenatal vitamin already, from the first day i got a pos i started it. also im having some pain in my left hip already when i sleep on it....very weird.

as far as the gender, really i have no preference just want a healthy pregnancy and baby. maybe the gender wishing will kick in after like 12wks or so lol.

still havent decided if im delieverin here or in ny......we have the next 8wks or so to decide that since i was told its not really safe to fly until the second trimester........

:)

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

First of all congratulations to all of the expecting mothers! Hope that your pregnancies will go smoothly!

I feel like venting and I hope that you'll bear with me for a minute or two.

Jamal and I were so looking forward to his time in Morocco. For different reasons of course, but nonetheless it was supposed to be a relaxing time for both of us. I know that he is enjoying his stay in Morocco and I am so happy for him. Talk to him every night and I can see how much he needed that. We both needed a little break - we live in a studio apt. so it can get "crowded" at times lol.

I was looking for the alone time to do some reading, TV watching and general decompression time. Imagine 30 days of no worries...Well, I guess I wanted it a little too much...

For the two weeks I am stuck with my mother and she won't leave until 10/10 - I am so miserable - I know I sound like a bad person but she is a little too overbearing and I feel like a stranger in my own place. Don't take me wrong I love her in my special way but I love her more when she is in FL. - It's all about timing - and she chose the wrong time to "bug" me.

Most of the evenings I just stay at work or wonder the streets of Manhattan lol So now after months of building my excitement I am totally bummed. If I had the some vacation time left and some extra cash I would just hop on the plane and fly to Morocco but that is not happening...

OK I feel better now - or not - I don't really like to feel that way but I hate to be lied to and being manipulated even though I deserve it as I allow it...

Hope that everyone will have a great weekend. I am going to school on Sat 9-3 and then out with my friends - something to brighten my days.

Love,

D.

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
First of all congratulations to all of the expecting mothers! Hope that your pregnancies will go smoothly!

I feel like venting and I hope that you'll bear with me for a minute or two.

Jamal and I were so looking forward to his time in Morocco. For different reasons of course, but nonetheless it was supposed to be a relaxing time for both of us. I know that he is enjoying his stay in Morocco and I am so happy for him. Talk to him every night and I can see how much he needed that. We both needed a little break - we live in a studio apt. so it can get "crowded" at times lol.

I was looking for the alone time to do some reading, TV watching and general decompression time. Imagine 30 days of no worries...Well, I guess I wanted it a little too much...

For the two weeks I am stuck with my mother and she won't leave until 10/10 - I am so miserable - I know I sound like a bad person but she is a little too overbearing and I feel like a stranger in my own place. Don't take me wrong I love her in my special way but I love her more when she is in FL. - It's all about timing - and she chose the wrong time to "bug" me.

Most of the evenings I just stay at work or wonder the streets of Manhattan lol So now after months of building my excitement I am totally bummed. If I had the some vacation time left and some extra cash I would just hop on the plane and fly to Morocco but that is not happening...

OK I feel better now - or not - I don't really like to feel that way but I hate to be lied to and being manipulated even though I deserve it as I allow it...

Hope that everyone will have a great weekend. I am going to school on Sat 9-3 and then out with my friends - something to brighten my days.

Love,

D.

(F)

I can totally relate to the anticipation of time all alone with no cares or responsibilities only to have it crumble before your very eyes. My ex takes my kids every other weekend and I cannot tell you how many times he has called me on the Thursday before his weekend to tell me that he can't take them...again. I love my children with all my heart but when you have envisioned a clean, empty, quiet house and instead you get a ton of tweens running in and out along with a possible sleepover with said tweens giggling till 2am......it just kind of bursts your bubble.

All I can say is what I do, and that is to not have any expectations anymore of a peaceful weekend and more importantly to cherish each and every moment...even though some of those moments can be quite trying at times....because you just never know when it's all going to end. That may seem morbid but one thought that is always in my mind is of this guy who was interviewed on CNN almost every night right after 9/11. His daughter was in one of the buildings and this was during the first days when people still thought there was hope to find survivors. He described her as hard headed and told everyone how she used to fight with him, etc. When they finally admitted there were no more survivors he cried hysterically and said he'd give his life just to fight with her one more time.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.