doodlebug

Friday

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone!!!

Stomach bug day 2.....thought I was good to go to work but left after an hour. And most of that hour was spent in the bathroom :cry2: So I'm back to working from home.

That other topic blows my mind.

Divorced. To hell with him.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy am I glad its FRIDAY!! this week seemed like 2 weeks! I accomplished getting the house decorated for Halloween. Probably going to visit some orchards and cornmazes this weekend. It looks like the weather is going to be perfect for it. I hope i find some haunted houses too. Hope everybody has a great friday!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Um.... I feel a little silly, but what holiday is monday? I work in a hotel which never sleeps so sometimes holidays just pass me by and I never notice :lol:

dawnnhatem: Thanks for the post in the other thread, I'm glad someone said it :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Um.... I feel a little silly, but what holiday is monday? I work in a hotel which never sleeps so sometimes holidays just pass me by and I never notice :lol:

dawnnhatem: Thanks for the post in the other thread, I'm glad someone said it :thumbs:

I was wondering the same thing! Then I immediately got excited about the possibility of no work or school.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

200ch7d.gif

happy friday !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

I had to google it...Monday is Columbus Day. Big woop! Court is closed but I still have to work. :crying:

Friday--I had this long "I am leaving VJ today' post all typed out and then I said to myself, 'Self--screw him. If you leave VJ you can't be around to help others that might need support in the future' (small shameless plug for 'Jackies Corner')

So, I'm not going anywhere! I am sure my ex would love me to go away. But I am not. I love and respect Laura too much to cause her to reprimand me publically. I will behave and try not to say negative things about the one that tore out my heart and stomped on it on his way out the door. (one last jab---you said you came to America only for me----well, be gone then)

On a brighter note--------- :dance: it's payday! it's Friday :dance: and..........I have the day off :dance: Going to pick up Alexis and play in the park while her mother rests. Poor Jessica has something, either a bad cold or brohchitis. I take her to the dr in the afternoon. I would love to post current pics of Alexis (with her ears pierced!) but I can't. grrrrrrr

Have a good day.

Jackie (F)

I missed all of it :( I will read the episode on the Survivor website. I am working day shift next Thursday so mark your calendar for chat next week! Hope the frawg can join us.

Having such a nice day off. Painted Lexy's toes and watching Sesame Street. That is about as much fun as I can handle today :) Now she is in my 'extra makeup' painting Make-up Art on printer paper. This entails writing her alphabet with my eyeliner and drawing pics of me with eye shadow. :lol:

What's for dinner?

Jackie (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I missed all of it :( I will read the episode on the Survivor website. I am working day shift next Thursday so mark your calendar for chat next week! Hope the frawg can join us.

Having such a nice day off. Painted Lexy's toes and watching Sesame Street. That is about as much fun as I can handle today :) Now she is in my 'extra makeup' painting Make-up Art on printer paper. This entails writing her alphabet with my eyeliner and drawing pics of me with eye shadow. :lol:

What's for dinner?

Jackie (F)

Soup and pizza from Whole Foods. :thumbs: Tiramasu for dessert and about a gallon of water in there somewhere.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
What exactly is tiramisu?

Jackie (F)

lady fingers with kahlua and marscipone cheese, mmmmmmmmm

ETA: In Italian, it literally means "pick me up". Just a little trivia there....I don't think it's much of a pick me up, but it is darn good. :thumbs:

Edited by Jenn!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.