cbd2cai

Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YIKES!!! 16LBS OF BABY!!! GO MAMA!!! I'd hate to have a run in with her when she's mad. :P

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Ladies (and Gentlemen), I have really enjoyed my time on VJ and learned so much, but like Catherine, I realized I am addicted. I am going to say goodbye to you all but I will still be available by e-mail if anybody wants to keep in touch.

I have been the wife of a man who was addicted to the computer and I know how that feels. I will not be a wife that is addicted. Abdel doesn't deserve that.

So, good luck to you all and I hope that those of you waiting still are reunited soon.

Good bye,

Liz

Take Care Liz, I think I am going to be cutting back as well but not completely. Sorry to see you go though!

Congrats on all the girls with expecting babies (F)

Hehe Dollface..preggo..Last time I heard that word was on the Family Guy and little stewie was trying to sell lemonaide and this pregnant woman goes by and he's calling her hey preggos.. :lol:

BTW nobody wants to help out MK-Wife of Mahmoud when she is busy with Mr. Mahmoud. If you don't know what i'm talking about it's about updating the cheerleading list when she can't..???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
thank god i am a twin so i will never have them .....

Hey, if that helps you sleep.... :P (and your mom has all my respect!)

Twins, oh my how fun!!!!Seriously theres a lot of baby fever in here! you know, Kofuku was sposed to have a baby very recently or soon, don't really remember when but she hasn't posted in a long time so I don't know how she is doing.

No babies here. Im going to check in more regularly and see if that helps...

JP that was a really good idea about a prenup for vj time. I think you totally put your finger on the reason many drop off here.

Liz, I understand why you would come here less, but I hope you keep coming back. I know its hard.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oooo, so many babies.

01005yy.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

happy mommies day tomorrow ladies!!!!! I plan on fixing my mothers garden for her today. Her legs aren't too good and she can't get on the ground to plant flowers and all that good stuff....HERE'S TO GETTIN DIRTY!!!!! :thumbs: B)

(F)amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

MK I just watched a documentary on the sundance channel about Jenin. The movie was called Narna's children. If you haven't seen it I thought it was pretty good and worth watching. It was about this jewish lady who went to jenin and started a school for the theatre and it documents some of her students. then it goes forward to when the israeli army invades Jenin and shows what those kids where during in that time. It was kind of sad

Angel

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

wow alot of great news going on here. new pregnancys and im sure some visa approvals. just too many posts for me to go back thru. well congrats to all.

me and hassan are still waiting his green card. had to renew the EAD and drivers liscence. boy that sure sucks paying another 200 just to keep him legally working and driving just because the green card isnt here yet.

still waiting on delphi and their bankruptsy ####### to see if im going to be filing bankruptsy myself. my life is on hold til the outcome of that.

other then that...nothing else new here.

donna

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.