cbd2cai

Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

No doubt, Icey... I will definitely be cutting back on my computer time, but I just have to see all my friends reunited w/ their SO's! And inch'allah, help others thru their journey as so many have helped/are helping me. I feel as though we all have a bond... I'll miss Liz, she's been there encouraging me since before I joined VJ.

I'm rambling...

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ya'll will never beleive this! Found out the end of last week Amr and I are expecting. :dance: Found out today that I am between 12-14 weeks along (which shocked me because I was thinking I was 6) AND, are you ready for this???????? TWINS! :blink: Amr has been jumping around for hours now and I am still in shock! Guess that explains why I've been feeling so bloated! :lol: Now I really want to come back home. Comon visa!!!!!! Now I need to get one of those cool baby tickers for my signuature. :luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
honey... it's been such a pleasure having you here it's hard to see you go... please come back at least once a week or something and post and update?!

when yacine comes I'll definitely be spending less time on here, but I'll HAVE to be here for JP's interview...

(F)

:lol: people have been dropping off like flies here, I was wondering how many of you would be around for my interview :lol::luv:

Ya'll will never beleive this! Found out the end of last week Amr and I are expecting. :dance: Found out today that I am between 12-14 weeks along (which shocked me because I was thinking I was 6) AND, are you ready for this???????? TWINS! :blink: Amr has been jumping around for hours now and I am still in shock! Guess that explains why I've been feeling so bloated! :lol: Now I really want to come back home. Comon visa!!!!!! Now I need to get one of those cool baby tickers for my signuature. :luv:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!OMG CONGRATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Man this forum has baby fever..Kelly.....:whistle:....Angel.....:whistle:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow double blessings. I guess it was a shock and yet you both are so excited with this new news I am sure. Take care of yourself and sure hope you have you visa in hand soon. :yes:

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!! CrazyinEgypt... that's amazing and wonderful news! So blessed, not once, but twice! You get to buy 2 of everything!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO! :dance::dance::dance:

Noura :luv:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

THAT'S FANTASTIC CrazyinEgypt!!!!!!!!!!!!! many congratz to you and your man. Take care of yourself and your new soon to be family!!!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww twins !!! :innocent::innocent: Double Trouble !!

Wow I bet Amr is jumping around with excitment ... Ali would go crazy from being soo happy. Inshallah you will have an easy pregnancy with no complications :thumbs: You need to start picking out cute names !

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

congrats crazy in egypt....I am a twin and i can say it was sooo cool growing up with my sister....were fraternal and look nothing alike...but it was still soooo awesome..

AND JP...IM NOT PREGGO!!!! (yet) Amanda is!!! lol

congrats to all....

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I hate this thread :angry: because every time I come in here there's like 10 pages of all this news to catch up with and I always miss sending congrats or prayers on somebody until like weeks later. (Just kidding, Angel... this thread rocks !)

Wowwww that's wonderful news, CrazyinEgypt !!!! You are truly doubly blessed :luv: now you and your husband can both have your hands full of baby !

Liz... what can I say. You have been a pillar of strength, compassion and great advice for all of us on this forum. I know how.... our husbands need our attention and it's not good to spend time online gabbing while they're feeling lonely. I grab a few moments here at work, or at home when Mahmoud is doing other things, and it helps that I type reallllyyyyyy fast. I understand if you feel you need to stay away, but I hope you'll come back to visit now and then (when Abdel's busy :P )

Kelly... sorry to hear the babysitting thing fell through, but maybe another family need your services. Anyway here's hoping you pick up MEGA money on Mom's Day !

JP don't worry I don't think I'll be leaving y'all just yet.... so you're sure to have a LOUD cheerleading squad to hoot and holler when that bright shiny new visa is finally in your fiance's passport !

Everyone else.... wishing you the best in whatever you're doing now.... and I'm glad you're still posting !

Keep 'em coming....

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
congrats crazy in egypt....I am a twin and i can say it was sooo cool growing up with my sister....were fraternal and look nothing alike...but it was still soooo awesome..

AND JP...IM NOT PREGGO!!!! (yet) Amanda is!!! lol

congrats to all....

LOOOOOOOOOL Kelly...I know your not pregnant...I just think your turn is next :yes: I think its infectous the way people are getting pregnant in this forum :lol:

JP don't worry I don't think I'll be leaving y'all just yet.... so you're sure to have a LOUD cheerleading squad to hoot and holler when that bright shiny new visa is finally in your fiance's passport !

(F)

-MK

:blush: awwwwwwwwwwww thanks MK! :luv: I love this forum... (F) LOL you know how people make pre-nups before they get married to protect their money? Well maybe we should get a pre-nup to protect our VJ time :lol:

Edited by jordanianprincess

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Ok jp...just clearing it up lol.....all i can say though is thank god i am a twin so i will never have them .....i saw pics of my mommy when she was pregnant with me and my sister, her belly was down to her knees....and me and my sister were EACH 8 pounds...have u ever heard of 16lbs of baby inside of you....ouch!

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance::dance: CONGRATULTIONS!!! :dance::dance: What a wonderful news...best of luck and lots of blessings :luv::luv:

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.