cbd2cai

Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Icey, have you got you bags packed yet? DONT FORGET TO PACK MY DOCUMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mission, if you are willing to accept it, is to deliver the most important top secret documents to Hachemi B. Hachemi's success at his future interview rest in your hands!!!!!! You hold in your possesion the key to my happiness for the rest of my life. Are you feeling the pressure????????? :lol::lol::lol:

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

meriem.. I forgot to tell you about that.. I uhh.. ran out of toilet paper earlier.. and well.. your manila envelope of documents were the closest papers I could find.....

I have everything... I'm %85 packed...

I'll make sure to note to you guys everything I'm bringing... lol

Edited by iceyspots

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
meriem.. I forgot to tell you about that.. I uhh.. ran out of toilet paper earlier.. and well.. your manila envelope of documents were the closest papers I could find.....

OH, NO YOU DIAANT!!!!!!!!!!

1_4_89.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Meriem_setif

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

HEY LB, THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR HUSBANDS INTERVIEW. HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT U, JUST BEEN BUSY.

ANDREA

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

So today we had a presentation for my preschoolers about dog biting and crossing the street. There was a clown and city workers. One of the workers looked soo much like Ali (except not as hot). I wanted to die when I saw him. My friends say "You think he's cute, shame on you". I said "Noooo it's not that .. he looks soo much like my husband and its making me miss Ali 1000 times more." So I didnt talk to him or anything because I wanted to be a good girl :yes:

It's weird too cuz two weeks ago Ali saw a girl that looks alot like me and he was staring at her. She came up to him and said "Wanna get to know me better?" and he was like "whaaat ?" and she told him he had been staring at her. He didnt even realize it. He said "No its just that you look and dress alot like my wife and shes in another country and I miss her so much"

Can't we just be together so we can stare at each other ? No I guess that would just make our lives easy, that would be a perfect world. :crying:

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Timeline

I understand Massouna. I used to tell Abdel at night things like "I saw a guy with a butt just like yours today" or "I saw a guy that had eyes like yours".

It's kindof a ghost effect kind of thing. After my father died I used to think I saw him all over the place for about a year. That was even weirder because I was living in Tennessee and he had lived in the North (Ohio & West Virginia) for the past 15 or more years before he died.

It's not like you're looking at the other person even. It's like that person is just noticable because of some similarity to the person that is always on your mind.

Hopefully Ali will be in your arms soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Icey, can I have one of those, please??? your day is coming up.... I wanna go back to Maroc! I miss Morocco almost as much as I miss my honey!!! - ok, well maybe not almost, but I miss it alot!

Take care!

Noura :innocent:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Well here be the update... I have an appointment monday to make sure all the papers in order... have to find the tax forms first...

Still waiting on a check from my University to deposit in our student org account... still waiting on this meeting to happen? maybe thursday??

Still have to finish our end of the year financial report for my student org :CRINGE: But can't do that until this poo flinging is over with.

I am going to wait to get my bank letter, I want to wait until I withdrawl all my student loan money and add it to my account, and my latest check... I'm going to do all this last day.

Last day before I leave I have to get my certified birth certificate...bleh..

Yacine's box still hasn't arrived... waiting for NOA2...

OK on the positive note.. I have my Algerian visa... I have Meriem's documents... I have everything BOUGHT and PACKED for my trip... I have all my flights confirmed...

Whewwwww... hmm.. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

feels good, doesn't it?! having your bags packed and ready....

now if I could just get myself to put the last suitcases away from my return from maroc last month (yes, completely slacking- just can't believe they're still out! :wacko: ).... cuz frankly, I'd rather be repacking them. I just talked to Said.... I miss him so much, miss Morocco so much, miss our family there so much..... :crying::crying::crying: I wanna go home to Morocco - like NOW!!!

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.