cbd2cai

Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hope it arrives soon that was awfully tacky to take and turn off the phone, not call you or return the car until you have to tell her your plans.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Grr... ok .. truck is in my posession.. but she used more than 1/4 tank of gas, and didnt re-fill the gas she used.

Sigh... Family sucks these days.

Excuse my french, but what a B%$ch! If she doesn't respect your brother any more than she respects you no wonder they were fighting.

At least your "family" that you are waiting for will treat you good! I'm sure he'll have something to say about her when you tell him too!

You're so lucky to be going to see him. I hope your co-sponsor issue gets worked out soon. You're having your bad days for the year all in one week!

Timeline

Glad your car is back now .

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Icy I had one. This first time it did not display.

I will have to see why it is gone now? Look at my name and timeline is listed in my story their.

Timeline

I do not know what happened to it. Timelines are very important and I tried to get it to show again and it will not link. I also cannot get into the chat room. I guess I need to pm Ewok. No offense taken and appreciate you telling me it is not working.

I am dumbfounded now.

Your timeline disappears and my avatar won't load :crying: ...maybe between us both we equal 1 good postee!! :lol:

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

I went in and updated it and still not showing. I am going to email EWOK.

Ladies I have some news to share. My husband got his letter today to go back to the embassy. He will travel on Monday. Please pray that our 16 months journey is ending with visa in hand.

Mary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
I went in and updated it and still not showing. I am going to email EWOK.

Ladies I have some news to share. My husband got his letter today to go back to the embassy. He will travel on Monday. Please pray that our 16 months journey is ending with visa in hand.

Mary

Maybe the timeline thing and the letter are some strange connection.... weirdd.... I hope approval is heading your way..... Incha'allah..... (F)(F) Please let us know

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.