• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hehe

i'll be GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD to do laundry! lol

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
hehe

i'll be GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD to do laundry! lol

I second that! :P So ladies...any updates? Nothing on my end...waiting for the embassy to contact him. I'm not holding my breath :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Nothing new here, just waiting. I130 approved but no papers yet.

Laundry? :ph34r::help::devil::crying::oops: I hate it but I guess I might be happy to do more of it if my husband could just get here. Can't iron for ######!

Not been around a lot lately, daughter is sick, sick, sick!

One more week of April and then May! Then four more months to go till interview!

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Timeline

Laundry? :ph34r::help::devil::crying::oops: I hate it but I guess I might be happy to do more of it if my husband could just get here. Can't iron for ######!

One more week of April and then May! Then four more months to go till interview!

ainfante... you will LOVE the kind of laundry your husband brings to ya... hehe...

good luck on the interview...

now, just waiting for our letter form of the noa2... and the actual interview itself...

Inshallah, it won't be long!

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know anyone who hates doing "laundry" :whistle:

Timeline
Geesh you guys quit with the "laundry" stuff already!!! Some of us haven't "done laundry" for a VERY LONG TIME!!!! :crying:

lol

that's me too... haven't done laundry for 14 months... *sigh*

come on CSC... send that application on to NVC... then to casa!!!

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I haven't done any actual laundry in weeks. We literally have to wade through the dirty clothes to get to bed at night.

It got so bad that my husband actually broke down and did a load of whites without me prompting *faints* He'll usually help when I do it, but this is the first time he's done it on his own. Break through!

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

I have to say I'm not a fan of doing laundry although I have NO complaints AT ALL with my husbands "clothes". I'm just not the nekked type :P lol Thank God my husband is super understanding and I love him soooooo much. I couln't ask for a better man!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol: you guys are too much! I bet some of you never thought the words " I love laundry" would be coming out of your mouth. :lol:

Just waiting...I heard the laundry by hand joke in Off Topic, lololl don't worry it was recieved well.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Abdel and I have worked out the real laundry schedule pretty well. I do the clothes on the weekend and he does the bedding on Monday afternoon when he gets home from school. If he needs something during the week he'll wash it, but he won't touch my clothes after ruining one of my two best blouses.

The "other" laundry we do about a load a night I guess unless we're too tired. I'm sure he could do more than that if I had the energy. Guess I have another motive to get in shape faster.

Just Waiting, I know where you're coming from. I don't miss those days at all. I hope they get your AR finished soon. You're moving into your apartment about now aren't you? No more need to wait for him to get here to have a place to put him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.