cbd2cai

Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Debra welcome to yallah middle east..it's nice to see new people join in. Anyone is welcome to come and post in this thread.

Ok girls i'm off to Omaha to wait for Anmar to arrive tonight. He called me around 2am this morning and told he was standing in line waiting to go through the departure gate. His mother and two brothers and cousin were with him. I'm sure it was sad for his mother since he is the baby of the family. I can't wait to see him. I am so happy today.

Alright everyone have a good weekend and take care.

Angel

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Angel enjoy your reunion and have a great weekend.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Enjoy your reunion. I am sooo jealous ;) . Inshallah I will be making a trip to visit my baby in 2 or 3 weeks depending when I find a ticket.

Debra welcome to yallah middle east..it's nice to see new people join in. Anyone is welcome to come and post in this thread.

Ok girls i'm off to Omaha to wait for Anmar to arrive tonight. He called me around 2am this morning and told he was standing in line waiting to go through the departure gate. His mother and two brothers and cousin were with him. I'm sure it was sad for his mother since he is the baby of the family. I can't wait to see him. I am so happy today.

Angel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

angelk,

i m so happy for you :) enjoy your reunion :luv:

Farah

dev296pr___.png

My blog

quick funny jokes

http://www.mentallyjumbled.com/

01-22-2006:arrived to Miami airport with CR1 visa

02-06-2006 :Received 1st Welcome to America Notice

02-08-2006 :Received 2nd Welcome to America Notice

02-10-2006:Received GREEN CARD!!! EXP 01/22/2008

10-12-2007: I-751 received at TSC

12-01-2007 NOA For 1-Year Extention RECEIVED from CSC

12-20-2007:BIOMETRICS

1-12-2008-Card production-email notification received

1-15-2008:Approval notice -email notification received

1-18-2008: 10 y green card arrived!!

12-03-2008: N 400 RECEIVED at TSC

12-09-2008: CHECK $675 cashed

12-12-2008:NOA RECEIVED

03-30-2009: biometric date received locaton:Oakland park,FL

04-13-2009:biometrics

06-19-2008:INTERVIEW

06-24-2009:oath ceremony

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Angel

Thank you for the welcome Angel

Congratulations on your reunion... (F) Truly a blessing when Love Reunites...

Best wishes,

Peace to All,

Debra

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Angel, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! todays finally the day! I'm really happy for you both!

I think you and Reddaisy were the only ones left ahead of me in Amm so another Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra, good to see you here! I think its great to see Turkey represented in this room. Welcome

To all, today's been so hard. For about a month I have been watching my little niece (she's perfect and beautiful, I'm nuts about her and I really enjoy this but today is the worst day I ever had with a baby. Until about an 1/2 hr ago, she hasnt slept more than a few minutes at a time and she just cries and cries and I dont know what she wants. she's clean, dry, not hungry, doesnt want to sit up, walk around, lay down, swing, take her pacifier or chew toys or play with me at all...shes just miserable today and I could just cry. She's only 4 months old and she is looking at me like I'm the worst aunt in the world. Shes sleeping now and I'm not going near her. I have never tiptoed around her to keep her asleep but todays just been too hard. She already has a regular dr appt later today for shots or whatever so I'm not inclined to medicate her. I put baby orajel on her gums but thats all. I know nobody can do anything, I'm just letting it out and getting myself ready for when she wakes.

Later everybody

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thanks for the welcome dawnnhatem! :D

Sorry to hear about your niece...maybe she is coming down with something :( I do remember how frustrating it can be, both my daughters had colic horribly...so I can relate. I pray it gets better for you (F)

Take care,

Debra

welcome debra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always nice to get new thoughts in our lil'thread... GOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you I could just pass out right here!!!!!!! Our reunion was less than 2 months ago so I remember the feeling like it just happened this morning. The moment I saw him..I wanted to fall to my knees and cry.. He was smiling so so big and had the "i've been traveling around the world forever" look to him. When I hugged him I was so nervous and I didn't want to let go .. but I knew my chauffer (my oldest sister) was ready to get home since we had been waiting in the airport for 5 hours due to flight delays. The ride home was probably one of the most memorable rides I've ever been on... I finally had the love of my life in my arms and I didn't have to ever let go (at least not for a couple hours)... I still haven't lost that feeling... I hope your reunion is as great for you as ours was for us... YOU DESERVE IT WOMAN!!!! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy....... oh.... and don't forget to get that washer ready for some serious laundry time :P:P:P:whistle::hehe:

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Angel..........how bout an update? WHERE IS EVERYONE

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Timeline

I am trying to get ready to leave for the airport to catch my flight from Washington DC to Dallas . . . and my later flight just can cancelled due to the snow . . . well, projected bad snow later in the day . . . I am leaving 2 1/2 hours earlier and I hope that doesn't get cancelled or I will be sitting in DC for a couple of days, LOL!!

Catherine, good luck for your flight.....

again........WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

I'm here Dollface, just lurking briefly. Yesterday I was in the bathroom all day, literally. We got the doors hung, all the trim up, mortared down the border for the floor and the counter that we tiled last weekend, and put up the towel bars, rings & a decorative shelf. Today all we will probably get done in there is installing the new exhaust fan and grouting the border. I hope we finish this weekend's list for the laundry room today though. Things would go so much faster if Abdel could read my mind though! ;) Sometimes he has to wait for me to explain what I want and how to do it so we lose time that way. Yesterday he did laundry and washed all the bedding because he couldn't do the next work without me being right there to guide him through it. I guess it's good that somebody had time to get the bedding washed - it felt good to crawl into a clean bed last night.

I am still reading the posts, but don't have a lot of time to reply with all the work we have to do. It is nice though when people post about how things are going for them so we can all get to know each other better.

Dollface, I think you are just on-line at the wrong time, LOL!

Yes, I made it back to Dallas without a problem . . . it was raining a lot in DC when I left and our flight was almost completely full as they cancelled lots of later flights and shoved everyone on to the earlier flights. It is a tough call for the airlines who want to get their airplanes to safer places . . . not to mention the liability of crashes when it is know the conditions are bad???

Now it looks like DC is covered this morning! But Dallas is dry, cold and sun shining brightly.

Catherine

We got the doors hung, all the trim up, mortared down the border for the floor and the counter that we tiled last weekend, and put up the towel bars, rings & a decorative shelf. Today all we will probably get done in there is installing the new exhaust fan and grouting the border. about how things are going for them so we can all get to know each other better.

HB, want to send Abdel this way once you are done??? :lol::whistle::whistle::lol: I have lots of work to do here and no help . . . YET!!! :(

Catherine

Catherine, It's good to hear you made it home ok. I was just reading about the snowstorms up there on the internet this morning. It can be a nightmare to get stuck in an airport in all that I bet. I'm glad you're out of it.

Abdel laughed when I told him what you said. I can relate to how you feel. I was a single homeowner for the past 7 years and raised two kids on my own, so I felt so strung out most of the time. This time when something broke (the water heater) I had help dealing with it for the first time ever. Hang in there and hopefully your man will be here soon. If RedDaisy could break out of AR, there is always hope for you too!

Edited by honeyblonde

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.