Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I know you are Jackie! Thanks! And you too Angie! Thanks for all your support. I am having so much trouble getting my I130 approval letter. And no file at the NVC. It's almost 90 days. God! I have a feeling they mixed up my file with the fiance visa awaiting!

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Ok, Andrea whe was the last time you called them??? I wish I could drive down and find out for you but I don't think they would jsut let me come on in and take a look, but my friend if they would I would since it is only and hour away. I guess I need to start trying to make friends with people there I guess I will have to start looking into how to accomplish that. Anyway I know that you have sent many prayers and I will also but call and continue praying and PLEASE don't freak out now. OK :P

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I know you are Jackie! Thanks! And you too Angie! Thanks for all your support. I am having so much trouble getting my I130 approval letter. And no file at the NVC. It's almost 90 days. God! I have a feeling they mixed up my file with the fiance visa awaiting!

Hi Andrea-

I'm here too. I cant come everyday...but I never stay away too too long. I don't know why the nvc needs the actual letter to proceed. It really seems that the uscis status printed from their website should be enough proof that the letter exists. Sorry they are being so uncooperative about that. So why is uscis so stingy with the letter? At least the k3 is coming up. What day is the countdown down to 8 weeks?

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Well I am so sadend to see this thread dyeing a slow death. I look forward to comeing online and seeing how everyone is doing and have to search many topics when I first started I was and still am very thankful that this thread was here. Since I was new and still am to this process I found my help and guidence and support. You could feel the love and support to others and feel welcomed with open arms. I am hopeing the reason is that everyone is wioth there loved one's and everything is great.

Just my thought for the day.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Marhaba everyone!!

I been busy lately and haven't had time to post but I read here and there to see how things are going.

As for JP I think she is taking a long break from VJ. Hope everyone is doing great and wishing your journeys go quickly!

Take care!

Angel

Filed: Timeline
yup...

I sent her a direct email requesting my personal information be removed because it was taken and used without my permission and I don't give my permission for its use now. I'm sure it will do no good, but it was worth a try.

If you wouldn't mind firing me a pm after your discussion, I would like to know what he has to say if you don't mind.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi Amal, glad tohear all is well with you. It will be 8 more weeks as of this coming wednesday. I am not going to pay 200.00 for a copy of my receipt. I think they haven't even sent it and thought they did.

Angie, do you have a direct number to California Center? But I need the number to the I130 dept. Also,the 1800# said there was no way to contact them. An email would do too.

Thanks ahead of time girlfriend.

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

hi everyone.

i finally have some good news to report...if u all even remember me that is.

hassan finally got into the residency program at a local hopsital. im am so happy and what a relief that is. a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders with this delphi bankruptsy thing and wondering if they are going to cut my wages so much i will loose the house and everything else ive worked for for so many years. it will be great to have 2 incomes finally.

also now i dont have to see him in depression because he is not working. all i ever hear on a weekly basis is i want to go back to syria. i will never work here. it is hopeless for me to be a doctor here. lets go to syria and live. blah blah blah. he was really getting on my nerves with his hopelessness. i just had to keep saying stop thinking negativaly....ur day will come.

well his day finally came. the happiness day of his life in america has finally arrived and now his family is not supporting him. they are not happy for him. so he is depressed about that. they wanted him to fail so he would come home. they can be so selfish at times.

well im happy for him and my family supports him so screw the rest.

still havent heard anything about the green card 6 months after the interview. but who cares. we can just keep renewing the work auth until it comes.

so this is my news!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.