Yallah Middle East 2.0

1,873 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Mary! That is sooo awesome! I'll be in transit when he comes, but I'm wishing him a safe homecoming on Tuesday!!

Jamie have a wonderful trip and reunion with Yaccine.

I look out my back window and what do I see???? I freakin camel! YES a camel!

Amy when I read this I was roflol it is so funny. Kids asked me what was so funny and I told them and they said mom does she not live in the desert? LOL I said no she lives in the US and they thought it was so funny too.

Will check in later today. Everyone have a great day!

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mary! That is sooo awesome! I'll be in transit when he comes, but I'm wishing him a safe homecoming on Tuesday!!

Jamie have a wonderful trip and reunion with Yaccine.

I look out my back window and what do I see???? I freakin camel! YES a camel!

Amy when I read this I was roflol it is so funny. Kids asked me what was so funny and I told them and they said mom does she not live in the desert? LOL I said no she lives in the US and they thought it was so funny too.

Will check in later today. Everyone have a great day!

Oh....and this will make me laugh even harder when I look out my window this winter and see this camel standing in a foot of snow! :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

:whistle:'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane. I don't know when I'll be back again............ :whistle:

safeflgt.gif

Have a great trip Icey. Hope my Hachemi beats you back to the states, Inshaallah. Take care of him when he comes to visit you guys. Please be safe!

Love ya,

Meriem (F)

Oh yea, dont lose my documents or I will...........(joking) You will have your documents with mine and I know you will guard them with your life, so I am truly not worried. :jest:

Edited by Meriem_setif

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I am so excited for you Mary! Please keep in touch with us all! You have really been an inspiration to me when I have been down in the dumbs! Have a wonderful reunion! (F)

I know I posted this in another thread, but it's so funny, I have to post it here too! :D

Funnist thing happened to me today. I was sleeping and woke up to a very obnoxious noise. I look out my back window and what do I see???? I freakin camel! YES a camel! To give you an idea how my place is set up, the back of my house is open to a field that has a home on it. MY house is considered "country." BUT the homes on the other side of the street....that is considered "city limits." Comes in handy on the 4th of July....I can have the fireworks and the neighbors can't! So now about 20 feet from my bedroom window there is a camel. Thought I had died and gone back to Egypt! I can only wish! Talked to Khallid and he got a good laugh out of this. I said "Honey....you will feel even more at home here now!" The thing seems pretty friendly though, the kids have gone up to the fence and in leans over and they pet it's nose. I told them to watch out....they spit! So....there you go girls.....my funny news of the day.

Camel.gif

That is hilarious! :lol: I told hachemi your story. He said "was she in Egypt? Like that would have been a normal occurrence. I said noooo, the USA, and then he started laughing. Did you find out what it was doing there and who it belongs to?

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so excited for you Mary! Please keep in touch with us all! You have really been an inspiration to me when I have been down in the dumbs! Have a wonderful reunion! (F)

I know I posted this in another thread, but it's so funny, I have to post it here too! :D

Funnist thing happened to me today. I was sleeping and woke up to a very obnoxious noise. I look out my back window and what do I see???? I freakin camel! YES a camel! To give you an idea how my place is set up, the back of my house is open to a field that has a home on it. MY house is considered "country." BUT the homes on the other side of the street....that is considered "city limits." Comes in handy on the 4th of July....I can have the fireworks and the neighbors can't! So now about 20 feet from my bedroom window there is a camel. Thought I had died and gone back to Egypt! I can only wish! Talked to Khallid and he got a good laugh out of this. I said "Honey....you will feel even more at home here now!" The thing seems pretty friendly though, the kids have gone up to the fence and in leans over and they pet it's nose. I told them to watch out....they spit! So....there you go girls.....my funny news of the day.

Camel.gif

That is hilarious! :lol: I told hachemi your story. He said "was she in Egypt? Like that would have been a normal occurrence. I said noooo, the USA, and then he started laughing. Did you find out what it was doing there and who it belongs to?

Meriem (F)

The camel is my neighbors behind me. The are about 1/2 mile down the road and they have horses, llamas,miniature horses, burros and fat little pigs running around. Surely they would've had to have got some sort of license for this camel. It is a learning experience for the kids though......OK AND ME! :P

Filed: Timeline

Camel.gif

Meriem (F)

The camel is my neighbors behind me. The are about 1/2 mile down the road and they have horses, llamas,miniature horses, burros and fat little pigs running around. Surely they would've had to have got some sort of license for this camel. It is a learning experience for the kids though......OK AND ME! :P

You don't live in SC do you??? :whistle: Someone near my mom has all kinds of strange animals like that. One day I was driving down the road with her and we had to stop in the middle of the road because I thought I saw a camel in their fence. It turned out to be a llama but still, why does someone need a llama??? :lol: and in the same fence with goats, horses and an ostrich too?? :lol:

Filed: Timeline

we have llamas at my other house.

Do they serve a purpose or are they just to look at? I mean do they do any work, like pulling wagons or can you ride them or anything like that?

I think in their native lands they were used as pack animals. Alpaca (I'm not sure if they are a type of llama or just related somehow) are also used for their wool.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
:whistle:'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane. I don't know when I'll be back again............ :whistle:

safeflgt.gif

Have a great trip Icey. Hope my Hachemi beats you back to the states, Inshaallah. Take care of him when he comes to visit you guys. Please be safe!

Love ya,

Meriem (F)

Oh yea, dont lose my documents or I will...........(joking) You will have your documents with mine and I know you will guard them with your life, so I am truly not worried. :jest:

NW32 clear for Landing!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.