Addie_Goodvibes

Whats your favorite Horror Film

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

When we were 10, me and my friends would rent like 3 horror movies and have a sleep over. Our favorite was Freddie Krueger, we loved the nightmare series and also Poltergeist oh and Pet Sematary. I even had this hammer I bought on a trip to Paraguay that when you hit it makes a loud horror scream, we used to scare little children with it :devil:

Until today I love horror movies, I watch pretty much anything with lots of blood

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say for me it is " Night of the Living Dead " and " Dawn of the Dead ".

I loved the originals! I do like the new "Dawn of the Dead" too, especially the ending :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I like a good horror flick that has something to do with huge snakes. lol :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

scariest movie ever! coming soon to a white house near you.

hillary_omen.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

lol..

also, thought...28 days later was good

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

The Omen is my favorite.

Mine too!! I first saw that film when I was six years old and staying with my grandparents... they fell asleep on the couch and it came on the TV (I suspect they wouldn't have allowed me to watch it if they were awake!)... scared the ####### out of me! I LOVE that film, though... and ugh, the music gives me the creeps.

As for 'who's the scariest', I used to think Freddy was pretty scary when I was a kid, even though I knew the films were kind of ridiculous at the same time! :blush:

And oh yeah.... I agree with whoever said Steven King movies suck - I used to love some of his novels (Salem's Lot realllllly scared me), but the films always struck me as utterly rubbish.

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

lol..

also, thought...28 days later was good

Yea, that is another one of those Night of the Dead thingys :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

i see you are into the zombies brother jim..i like them too

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Hammer's "Dracula, Prince of Darkness"

i agree a good one ..i think with Christopher lee...

i also, liked Wolfen

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline

i also, liked Wolfen

Christopher Lee it is........ if anyone wants a a fascinating biograhy, go to Christopher Lee's (sorry, can't recall the title)........ brilliant read.

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests."

John Stuart Mill

i also, liked Wolfen

Christopher Lee it is........ if anyone wants a a fascinating biograhy, go to Christopher Lee's (sorry, can't recall the title)........ brilliant read.

i htought he was a great actor and under appreciated

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

The film that scared me the most was the original "Alien".

Oh, I know it's not a "horror" film but it scared the ####### out of me first time I saw it. Apparently I wasn't the only one. Remember the bit with the little alien bursting out of John Hurt's chest? The first time around, they only told John Hurt what was gong to happen. :devil:

And none of the usual suspects scares me. But Keyser Soze does. ;)

P

Oh, I know it's not a "horror" film but it scared the ####### out of me first time I saw it. Apparently I wasn't the only one. Remember the bit with the little alien bursting out of John Hurt's chest? The first time around, they only told John Hurt what was gong to happen. :devil:

P

P

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

P

P

pooky, you chop..

P

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg