Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Anything by Stephen King...scares the ####### outta me. *shudders*

Exorcist

Carrie

American Werewolf in London

The Shining

.....just to name a few

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shining

.....just to name a few

:thumbs: I couldn't put the Shining down when I started reading it and The Stand also.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

SAW 4 cant wait hope it good as the last few SAW 1,2 and 3.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

The Shining

.....just to name a few

:thumbs: I couldn't put the Shining down when I started reading it and The Stand also.

the stand was a good book..my favorite by stephen king

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Sex scenes in horror films are the best.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

the biggest horror movie is saw was

isthar..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

We rented 1408 over the weekend.

It was a good movie typical King, a little slow initially but over all a good movie.

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Filed: Other Timeline
Carrie and the Exorcist scared the hell out of me. Right now we are watching Return to The House On Haunted Hill. So far very scary.

I agree with you on both movies - I still can't watch the final scene in Carrie - makes me jump every time.... :o

And the original Exorcist is a masterpiece - I remember reading a book about subliminal advertising and it said that there were so many tracks with disturbing sounds blended to make the background noises during the exorcism scenes - bees swarming, pigs squealing before being killed, etc. The filmmakers really tried to make it as scary as possible on a visceral level.

I was always a horror freak and the last horror movie I saw was the last Saw sequel - very, very disturbing, especially the last scene -don't know if I will be going to see the fourth installment - those scenes stuck in my mind for weeks afterwards.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Timeline
Whats your favorite Horror Film

Also Who is more frightening:

Freddy Krueger

Jason Vorhees

Michael Meyers?

My Vote Michael Meyers especially in light of the new Halloween film It is awesome Robb Zombie rocks

It establishes Michaels Character brilinatly showing event sleading up to his physco transformation.

Horror stories that happen to be true stores scare me! Like "Exorcism of Emily Rose" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404032/

Did my research on where the root of that story came from. "The Exorcism of Emily Rose is based on the tragic case of a young German woman named Anneliese Michel, who in the early 1970s underwent an ordeal that eventually led to her death."

http://paranormal.about.com/od/demonsandex.../aa090505_2.htm

Who is more frightening out of those 3? Meyers... never got to really watch Jason.. dont remember who Jason was about or who he really was.

442.gif

i like rob zombie...does a good adaption

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Whats your favorite Horror Film

Also Who is more frightening:

Freddy Krueger

Jason Vorhees

Michael Meyers?

My Vote Michael Meyers especially in light of the new Halloween film It is awesome Robb Zombie rocks

It establishes Michaels Character brilinatly showing event sleading up to his physco transformation.

Horror stories that happen to be true stores scare me! Like "Exorcism of Emily Rose" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404032/

Did my research on where the root of that story came from. "The Exorcism of Emily Rose is based on the tragic case of a young German woman named Anneliese Michel, who in the early 1970s underwent an ordeal that eventually led to her death."

http://paranormal.about.com/od/demonsandex.../aa090505_2.htm

Who is more frightening out of those 3? Meyers... never got to really watch Jason.. dont remember who Jason was about or who he really was.

The Exorcist is taken in part from a true story that took place in St. Louis!

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
When we were 10, me and my friends would rent like 3 horror movies and have a sleep over. Our favorite was Freddie Krueger, we loved the nightmare series and also Poltergeist oh and Pet Sematary. I even had this hammer I bought on a trip to Paraguay that when you hit it makes a loud horror scream, we used to scare little children with it :devil:

Until today I love horror movies, I watch pretty much anything with lots of blood

Let's see what else:

* Dawn of the Dead

* Land of the Dead

* Day of the Dead

* Night of the Living Dead

* Resident Evil

* The Shining

* The Exorcist

* Child's Play

* April Fool's Day

* Stephen King's IT

* Scream

* Hostel

* Saw

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

I love horror movies but my fav of all times is "The shining", the old one though with Jack Nicholson.

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

I can direct my own horror film i just have to look down my shorts and see a main monster snake lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I love horror movies :D

Steven King is one of my favourites, although I don't particularly find his films to be scary... The best one he ever did is The Green Mile. Makes me cry every time...

Chris and I went to the cinema to see Hostel... That was gross... We left the cinema just looking at eachother and shaking our heads :lol: I remember having a twitch in my eye for a few days afterwards.. Everytime I thought about that scene with the eye :dead: Bleugh.

The Exorcist never used to really scare me, it disturbed me more than anything... I think it was the fact that they used the little girl, I think if they had have used an adult as the main character it wouldn't have been half as bad. Would have been more like that stigmata film.

The first horror movie that I ever watched was A Nightmare on Elm Street, I watched it with my friend when I was about 10 and I remember it scaring the absolute ####### out of me. I lived in my uncle's hotel at the time and remember going down into the bar and getting my step dad to search the boiler room to make sure Freddy wasn't in there before I would go to bed. It didn't help that my uncle had a persian cat called Freddy :dead::lol:

The main one that sticks out on my mind recently is one called Darkness Falls... It is a bit cheesy, but I wouldn't go to bed without a light being on for about a week after I watched it :unsure:

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!