mRx

Mistake costs illegal immigrant dishwasher $59,000

412 posts in this topic

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: thank you for your donation Mr. Zapeta!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Smoke your killin me bud.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
oh dude its not news.. people in VJ don't care if illegals die, or if they die outside a hospital cuz they dont deserve healthcare.. not surprising after a while

Not everyone feels this way. :star:

Also don't forget the people making those comments are probably pretty pissed a guy washing dishes managed to save more cash than the good ol' boys born here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh, one more thing, about the fact that tax payers may be angry that their taxes helps these people, well, I don't think it does, if you look at how health care works in this country, you'd see that there are tons of people (including americans), that are kicked out of hospitals 'cus they can't afford the bill, that go without treatment and die 'cus they don't have a health plan, and don't qualify for government health care.

i'd like to see this. the hospitals cannot deny care.

And if illegals are being able to get SSN's, open accounts and get food stamps and free health care treatment, wouldn't that be a government problem? Maybe it'd be best for the government to be spending more money on these issues (and here I include health care for americans) than on the military.

not if it's your ssn!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I wonder how mexico treat their sick? Or is that to much to ask? Seems rather odd its Americas fault that we arent taking care of these poor unfortunate lawbreakers. How bout we round them all up throw them in prison and voila free healthcare.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

oh dude its not news.. people in VJ don't care if illegals die, or if they die outside a hospital cuz they dont deserve healthcare.. not surprising after a while

Also don't forget the people making those comments are probably pretty pissed a guy washing dishes managed to save more cash than the good ol' boys born here.

touche!!!!!!!!

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

probably because what he saved in 11 years we've paid in taxes in just 4 years ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
Touché Peejay, I agree in part.

However, having personally lived in and seen "poor individuals” from many countries, one should not be that "hard-line". Well, if you have any empathy…..

Severe Penalties imposed for illegal presence, yes. Gestapo like expulsion and persecution, I think not.

Given this case: Tax heavily, Ban and expel permanently. That is a fair solution.

Fair for who? The illegal alien? Permanent ban? They just sneak back in, work illegally again, and wait for the next blanket amnesty with a pathway to citizenship that the political elite want to push for their own selfish interests. It's just another law to break along with all the others they have already broken. There are millions behind Pedro and they don't give a #### about our laws, about America, about you, or about the effect their illegal presence has on the American people. How's that for empathy?

Poor individuals? Yes...I could probably swap all kinds of sorrid stories about persecution, depravation, misery, poverty, and victimization that my ancestors have gone through in Mother Russia, the Dust Bowl in America, the Great American Depression, WW2, etc., etc. I'm not looking for a pissing match in victimization, misery, and depravation. And I thank God that I have been fortunate to have been born in modern America and have avoided much of the misery my ancestors have had to endure. I certainly wasn't born with a golden spoon in my mouth and have been working since I was a teenager to make my way in the world.

At the end of the day it has to be about what is best for America and Americans. And a lot of this ####### going on is at the expense of our own people. There are billions in this world that live on less than $2 a day. Sad, but true. That is not America's fault, nor is it our burden to solve at the expense of our own people. Many of these countries double their population every 20-25 years and there is no end to the misery or a solution in sight.

This country is already trillions in debt, but we need to save the world?

What sacrifices have you made? Other than Mother Theresa...there are few that have any room to criticize others or accuse them of being Gestapo for not giving enough or sacrificing enough.

I hardly think America is anywhere close to being Gestapo for enforcing its immigration laws and looking out for the best interests of our own people. I'm not pissed at you...I'm just stating my take on the situation. You have your own views and I don't agree. One man's "hard line" is another's common sense.

I'm not a total cold hearted #######, but common sense and reality is where I come from. If you aren't part of the solution...you're just part of the problem. Bleeding hearts never solved anything and talk is cheap.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I want to know if this guy saved all the money while also getting assistance from social welfare programs. If he was they should also make him pay that back. People shouldn't be getting welfare so they can save their own money for other things.

Filed: Timeline

yah thats it pedroh...keep the sharpton style BS coming! "i'm a victim, you're a racist..blah blah blah"

Edited by smoke20

Easy to do when you don't pay taxes and get free healthcare.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

yah thats it pedroh...keep the sharpton style BS coming! "i'm a victim, you're a racist..blah blah blah"

The your a racist ####### is as predictable as an atomic clock. Some people need to seriously read up on the definition of racist.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Can you people stay on topic? I think not.

As background, the issue is, an illegal alien attempted to transport USD59,000 out of the USA, with no taxation. By the way, traveling with unannounced cash over 10K is illegal.

With that in mind, the money was seized, because the dumb azz tried to travel with it in cash.

With that refresher, this individual should be taxed heavily and expelled permanently. Thoughts?

Timeline
Oh, one more thing, about the fact that tax payers may be angry that their taxes helps these people, well, I don't think it does, if you look at how health care works in this country, you'd see that there are tons of people (including americans), that are kicked out of hospitals 'cus they can't afford the bill, that go without treatment and die 'cus they don't have a health plan, and don't qualify for government health care.

i'd like to see this. the hospitals cannot deny care.

And if illegals are being able to get SSN's, open accounts and get food stamps and free health care treatment, wouldn't that be a government problem? Maybe it'd be best for the government to be spending more money on these issues (and here I include health care for americans) than on the military.

not if it's your ssn!

Charles, I could be wrong, of course, I based my opinion after I saw Sicko and read some sites about US's health care situation, and to me it seemed alarming to see americans not getting any treatment 'cus they don't qualify for government health care, and then hospitals will refuse treatment without the person paying the bill.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY