mRx

Mistake costs illegal immigrant dishwasher $59,000

412 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Was the employer fined for hiring illegals?

Si me dieran a elegir una vez más_____ Nos casamos: el 01 de Julio 2008

te elegiría sin pensarlo _______________ Una cita con una abogada para validar la info de VJ: el 24 de Agosto, 2008 (Ya ella me cree)

es que no hay nada que pensar_______ El envio del I-130: el 26 de Agosto 2008

que no existe ni motivo ni razón ______ Entregado a las 14:13 PM en el 26 de Agosto, 2008 en CHICAGO, IL. Firmado por V BUSTAMANTE.

para dudarlo ni un segundo ___________ La 1ra Notificación de Acción (NOA1): el 29 de Agosto 2008

porque tú has sido lo mejor ___________ El cheque al USCIS cobró: el 2 de Septiembre, 2008

que todo este corazón ________________ Un toque el 19 de septiembre, 2008

y que entre el cielo y tú

yo me quedo contigo

-Franco deVita

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I pay all my taxes every year and I've done everything legally in terms of getting my wife here.

With that being said, I say let him go with all his money. The IRS takes so much of our money and so much of it gets thrown away on stupid spending by worthless idiots. If someone can find a way around paying taxes to the IRS who then sends it to senators and governors who use it to pay for prostitutes, I'm all for it.

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Too bad. Imagine everywhere you go and getting chopped by a double edged sword. You look left *slice*, you look right *slice.* You walk backwards *slice*, you walk forward *slice*. He trapped himself.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Too bad. Imagine everywhere you go and getting chopped by a double edged sword. You look left *slice*, you look right *slice.* You walk backwards *slice*, you walk forward *slice*. He trapped himself.

maybe he should stay outta the samurai training school grounds...........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

maybe he should stay outta the samurai training school grounds...........

:lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
"They are treating me like a criminal when all I am is a working man," he said.

Ummmm am I missing something here? He was an ILLEGAL immigrant, right? That kinda does make him a criminal!

Deduct the taxes he owes from the money he earned illegally, along with the fees to process his GC and then give him what's left. :star:

:huh: where was it said he was trying to get a green card?

Well if he WORKED in this country and it's still a requirement to have a GC to WORK in this country then he should pay for his GC... dontcha think? :star:

I certainly hope so.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Well if he WORKED in this country and it's still a requirement to have a GC to WORK in this country then he should pay for his GC... dontcha think? :star:

There's no requirement to have a GC to work in this country.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

There's no requirement to have a GC to work in this country.

correct. looks like you're wrong on this one, vp :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

that is soooooooo awful :crying: ... i wish i had the money, i would gladly give it to him (L)

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmmmm, i wonder :whistle:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
that is soooooooo awful :crying: ... i wish i had the money, i would gladly give it to him (L)

I was blown away by this comment, an actual heartfelt comment towards an undocumented immigrant WOW WOW WOW! I guess there is still hope...(I assure you that I'm not being sarcastic ok?)

Edited by GueraYTavo

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I was blown away by this comment, an actual heartfelt comment towards an undocumented immigrant WOW WOW WOW! I guess there is still hope...(I assure you that I'm not being sarcastic ok?)

Hope for what???

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

I was blown away by this comment, an actual heartfelt comment towards an undocumented immigrant alien WOW WOW WOW! I guess there is still hope...(I assure you that I'm not being sarcastic ok?)

corrected since "immigrant" implies intent to stay, he was going home.

and I'm biting my tongue on "undocumented"

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

If this guy just sent money back home periodically by Western Union instead of trying to bring it all in on his person, he wouldn't have an issue. That's what all the illegals in my area do. The Mexicans and Central Americans are lined up in WU daily.

Edited by kid brooklyn