mRx

Mistake costs illegal immigrant dishwasher $59,000

412 posts in this topic

OMG - The paranoia is unbelievable. How do you people sleep at night?

i am surprised by it too....

also, how many posters know...not seen an illegal..i know several..and had a good client for years who is illegal..he has several business..a food one..a repair and construction..he owns 2 houses... a good man

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Let's see if this helps...

SPSSRBang-Head-Here-Posters.jpg

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Simply put, he is an idiot! He could have done a wire transfer from his bank.

How many Legal Visa Holders or intending Legal immigrants awaiting AOS

can even open a bank account w/out EAD

I doubt he had a bank account,

Being illegal, and all of you assume he never paid any taxes. Since he was paid in more of a regular employment arrangement, he probably had taxes withheld from his paycheck. Of course, he never will be able to take advantage of social security.

Just because he is illegal, doesn't mean he never paid taxes.

Dan,

Variables abound. Do we know for sure that he was taxed? Was he a tipped employee or one who was paid in cash?

Answers we do not have.

Therefore, maximum taxation and permanent ban apply.

At the end of the day, he does yield more than is deserved, given the illegal status in the first place.

And he ALSO ADMITTED HE NEVER PAID TAXES!!!

He also admitted to not really knowing English. Not paying taxes and not filing are two different things. So you don't really know if he never paid taxes. Again at $5.50 an hour, his tax burden is hardly anything.

Whats pissing you off, is that he had the tenacity to save that much money and you feel that you need a piece of it because he is illegal.

No what is pissing me off is Ignorant people like you who advocate illegal immigration, and support the fact that they should be able to come here Illegally, work illegally, and not face the consequences of breaking federal immigration laws.

Simply put he broke the law by entering illegally he shoul dbe deported, He evaded taxes for 11 years so he should forfeit th emoney owed ( interest & penalties on 8-9K a year plus fines for illegal status, cost of any social services he stole, He OWES MONEY!

Illegal Immigrants Cost USA Billions per year,

Illegal Immigrants cost usa tax payers billions per year

illegal criminal aliens cause legal citizens & residents to pay higher costs for health insurance,resulting in the inability for middle o rlower class children to have health insurance or quality Education.

Illegal Aliens cause a rise in auto insurnace and are stealing benefits that should be given to legal usa citizens/ residents.

Can you provide references for these statements? Have these statements been published in a US Government issued report? Please advise.

also, how many posters know...not seen an illegal..i know several..and had a good client for years who is illegal..he has several business..a food one..a repair and construction..he owns 2 houses... a good man

That is all good and well but I want those opportunities for Americans first. As well as other legitimate immigrants. All this person has done is jumped the queue for their own financial gain.

This also has nothing to do with Paranoia. Allowing millions of unskilled, poverty stricken people to migrate to this nation, as they see fit, is a recipe for disaster. Pretending that this will not affect other Americans, especially the poor, is a serious case of denial.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Can you provide references for these statements? Have these statements been published in a US Government issued report? Please advise.

Wow I could not believe the figure. Over $100 Billion!!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

That is all good and well but I want those opportunities for Americans first. As well as other legitimate immigrants. All this person has done is jumped the queue for their own financial gain.

This also has nothing to do with Paranoia. Allowing millions of unskilled, poverty stricken people to migrate to this nation, as they see fit, is a recipe for disaster. Pretending that this will not affect other Americans, especially the poor, is a serious case of denial.

and just because he's illegal he gained good financial status?? there's a difference, between coming to the country illegaly, and becoming succesful just because they're illegal.. just because you don't pay insurance, or certain things, doesn't guarantee you'll be sucessful, the opportunites are taken by smart people, americans, or illegals, and if an illegal is doing better at a job or certain profession, is because he's doing it fair and square

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

Look at your siggy and let's talk about denial of paranoia.

Edited by NavarreMan

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

The pics are there to show the stupidity of illegal immigration.

Timeline

They found a different target.

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

and just because he's illegal he gained good financial status?? there's a difference, between coming to the country illegaly, and becoming succesful just because they're illegal.. just because you don't pay insurance, or certain things, doesn't guarantee you'll be sucessful, the opportunites are taken by smart people, americans, or illegals, and if an illegal is doing better at a job or certain profession, is because he's doing it fair and square

they guy..is doing it fair and square..been here over 20 years pays taxes .....has health insurancefor his family..is well known in the area for being fair.. in housing repairs.. had a restuarant for awhile..employs american citizens in his business....has never been arrested except one ticket for speeding ....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

They found a different target.

You previously stated that people abroad dislike America because of their stance on illegal immigration. In reality all other developed countries out there have much more stringent immigration policies when compared to the US. Especially the EU.

I have two questions for you.

Are these nations also hated because of their stricter stance on illegal immigration? Keep in mind most of the nations I mention have an extremely high living standard.

Do you think these nations would be able to maintain their higher living standards with similar open-border policies and Laws, to that of the status quo here?

Edited by Boo-Yah!

they guy..is doing it fair and square..been here over 20 years pays taxes .....has health insurancefor his family..is well known in the area for being fair.. in housing repairs.. had a restuarant for awhile..employs american citizens in his business....has never been arrested except one ticket for speeding ....

I am not saying every single illegal immigrant is bad and should be thrown out. At the same time we cannot assume that every illegal immigrant is like the one you mentioned. When it comes to immigration it is not a case of innocent until proven guilty. Like with many other nations it is a case of prove you are a good and stable person. It is not fair for innocent Americans to sit idly by and be victims of crime because some do not want to label a good illegal immigrant as being a criminal. Or be forced to accept the loss of a life here as collateral damage by someone who should not have been here in the first place. That is what concerns me. Even American life taken is a big deal to me.

I was about to post some of the following cases but realized there are seriously too many to list. Now that is sad.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Timeline

I am not saying every single illegal immigrant is bad and should be thrown out. At the same time we cannot assume that every illegal immigrant is like the one you mentioned. When it comes to immigration it is not a case of innocent until proven guilty. Like with many other nations it is a case of prove you are a good and stable person. It is not fair for innocent Americans to sit idly by and be victims of crime because some do not want to label a good illegal immigrant as being a criminal. Or be forced to accept the loss of a life here as collateral damage by someone who should not have been here in the first place. That is what concerns me. Even American life taken is a big deal to me.

I was about to post some of the following cases but realized there are seriously too many to list. Now that is sad.

victims? illegals don't stop americans from getting jobs, or scare them away 'no no, this job is mineee not yours'..

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

victims? illegals don't stop americans from getting jobs, or scare them away 'no no, this job is mineee not yours'..

I don't blame them for getting a job here. The employers are to blame and should be held responsible for that.

That does not change the fact that they are a huge cost to America and to the American taxpayer. The American taxpayer is the one who is footing the bill while companies and employers are benefiting from their cheap labor. Low skilled households pay, on average, $9,689 in tax and receive $32,182 in benefits.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Timeline

I don't blame them for getting a job here. The employers are to blame and should be held responsible for that.

That does not change the fact that they are a huge cost to America and to the American taxpayer. The American taxpayer is the one who is footing the bill while companies and employers are benefiting from their cheap labor. Low skilled households pay, on average, $9,689 in tax and receive $32,182 in benefits.

i agree on that, but illegals do not magically stop americans from getting jobs..

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute