deadbird

Thursday

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This Thursday is full of surprise threads around every corner. I just discovered what a 221g is in another forumn. I am sure there are more dark caverns I dare not venture in the immigration world yet. Patiently waiting... :whistle:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I am so glad this day is over :angry: Had a huge arguement with an employee and haven't talked to him since :angry:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I am so glad this day is over :angry: Had a huge arguement with an employee and haven't talked to him since :angry:

wait a minute jasman, you hate your job so much and you are the BOSS?! whats up with that?

Didn't say I hate my job, love my job, just have problems with employees srugging off their reponsibilities

I count the days because I want to travel a lot and need to retire to do that :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

wait a minute jasman, you hate your job so much and you are the BOSS?! whats up with that?

Didn't say I hate my job, love my job, just have problems with employees srugging off their reponsibilities

I count the days because I want to travel a lot and need to retire to do that :thumbs:

Whenever I want to get depressed I just go to my 401k website on fidelity and do the worksheet that shows how much i need to retire and at what age I'll be able to do this.

Another good depressent is looking up how much college tuition will be when my daughters hit that age and how much I have saved up (can you say zero?) and what it will take to get it done. My girls are currently being nudged into sports BIGTIME so they'll get a good scholarship.

Retirement though..............*sigh*...............I don't think that's EVER happening. My father is 77 and still works three days a week.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.