doodlebug

Pity Party!!!

196 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Can I join the party? I will bring my own box of kleenex if the others ran out, and a big gallan of chocolate ice cream. I will cry with you and understand the pain of your tears in your moment of sadness and when the time comes for you be happy when you get the good news i will be happy for you too. Sisters sometimes a good long cry to let it all out makes you feel so much better, and there is nothing wrong with that. This song goes out to you!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Can I join the party? I will bring my own box of kleenex if the others ran out, and a big gallan of chocolate ice cream. I will cry with you and understand the pain of your tears in your moment of sadness and when the time comes for you be happy when you get the good news i will be happy for you too. Sisters sometimes a good long cry to let it all out makes you feel so much better, and there is nothing wrong with that. This song goes out to you!

I'm boogyin' down over here now! lol

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

What a pity to see a pity party created when "Sparrow" got her good news. Coincidence? :whistle:

its definatly hard when you see others get a visa and you dont... I'm sure it stirs up emotions.. But i think Doodle has been in a sad funk for alot longer than when Sparrow posted her message

Shoot... i'm sure most the people here are pissed I got my visa so quickly.. and it was a complete waste given my situation.

Exactly everything that glitters is not gold. We had our visa in seven weeks and I definitely felt some hateration when it became known. That is not to say that just because it was seven weeks for us,does not mean that those seven weeks were not difficult because they were,but can I compare myself to say Tamara and Adam or Becky and Sam etc? Hell to the na'll because it did not take us a heartbreaking amount of time. My best advice is when you get your visa either keep it to yourself and or tell people who will genuinely feel happy for you and not be resentful. I am sorry I just do not believe it is a natural reaction. My brother in law's wife finally interviewed in Cairo this week and she got her visa the day of!!!!! Was I upset? No because I was happy for them and she was one less person having a horrible wait at Cairo. But do I think it was right? No,but still I am happy she and her child will be reunited with her husband in the US. Nevertheless it did not stop me from calling a couple of people here and saying this is not right! Still, I was glad for her. I don't think Sarah is off the mark. Sorry,I think she makes a good point.

Nagishkaw, how's that good news feeling right about now :thumbs: So happy for you!

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sparrow I hope your grandmas ok.... I lost my grandpa in March and it was devastating. I know no words can help in a situation like this. Your really kind and have a great attitude. Keep me posted ok. Im really hoping the surgery goes well....

About the visa I truly am happy for you,,,, at the same time I feel so angry at Cairo for how unfair they are. Your visa coming so fast is just such a blatant reminder of how unfair a system is and leaves the one's stuck in "ap" to feel truly helpless. But thats not you.... I always feel like your an angel very kind and you just were blessed and I am happy for that.

It will all work out... Im sure your grandma will be happy just to hear the news your love is coming....

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline
What a pity to see a pity party created when "Sparrow" got her good news. Coincidence? :whistle:

its definatly hard when you see others get a visa and you dont... I'm sure it stirs up emotions.. But i think Doodle has been in a sad funk for alot longer than when Sparrow posted her message

Shoot... i'm sure most the people here are pissed I got my visa so quickly.. and it was a complete waste given my situation.

Exactly everything that glitters is not gold. We had our visa in seven weeks and I definitely felt some hateration when it became known. That is not to say that just because it was seven weeks for us,does not mean that those seven weeks were not difficult because they were,but can I compare myself to say Tamara and Adam or Becky and Sam etc? Hell to the na'll because it did not take us a heartbreaking amount of time. My best advice is when you get your visa either keep it to yourself and or tell people who will genuinely feel happy for you and not be resentful. I am sorry I just do not believe it is a natural reaction. My brother in law's wife finally interviewed in Cairo this week and she got her visa the day of!!!!! Was I upset? No because I was happy for them and she was one less person having a horrible wait at Cairo. But do I think it was right? No,but still I am happy she and her child will be reunited with her husband in the US. Nevertheless it did not stop me from calling a couple of people here and saying this is not right! Still, I was glad for her. I don't think Sarah is off the mark. Sorry,I think she makes a good point.

Nagishkaw, how's that good news feeling right about now :thumbs: So happy for you!

Again...where in this thread have I even mentioned Sparrow?????????? I congratulated her in her thread and am very happy for her. Why does her name keep getting involved in this thread?

It's my freakin' birthday and I'm upset that my husband is not with me, OK???????????????????????????? Perhaps I should check with Jodo and Sarah before I express my feelings from now on????

Give me a freakin' break.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Found it on YouTube -- no video, just the tune.

Grrrrr the speakers on this computer are ####### -- no bass at all :crying:

This is such a beautiful song by a Jamaican singer called Sanchez -- he has such an incredible voice. The song says it all -- reggae style. I listened to it over and over every time I was feeling down. Wish I had a link for the actual song -- if you are a member of one of those music services, they might have it -- give it a listen. But here are the lyrics:

I'm Missing You

by Sanchez

yeah i'ma missing you

missing you

talk to you but it's not the same

as touching you

and every time you whisper my name

i wanna run to you

we'll be together

and it won't be long

it won't be long

but it seems like forever

and it's out of my arms

baby cuz i'm missing you now

and it's driving me crazy

cuz i'm needing my baby

i'm missing you now

can't wait another moment

needing you right here by my side

is all that i can do

arms around my pillow at night

they should be holding you

i was much stronger

how could i know?

how could i know?

but it seems like forever

and it's hard to be strong

and it's driving me crazy

i'm needing my baby

i'm missing you now

said i'ma missing you now

and it's driving crazy

i'm needing my baby

i'm missing you now

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Again...where in this thread have I even mentioned Sparrow?????????? I congratulated her in her thread and am very happy for her. Why does her name keep getting involved in this thread?

It's my freakin' birthday and I'm upset that my husband is not with me, OK???????????????????????????? Perhaps I should check with Jodo and Sarah before I express my feelings from now on????

You don't have to check with me because frankly I don't give a damn. I have my husband here and could not be happier. However, i will speak about what I felt at the time. Sarah is a big girl and if anyone can take care of herself, she can. Now, Have a good day for all of you still waiting, and I really wish all of you could get your visa as quickly as possible. Now off to spend the day with my hubby :)

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread police anyone?

police_brutality01.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

wow just wow. im really sorry to say that we have some of the rudest people ive ever encountered on this board.

to all of the people still waiting to be reunited, hang in there it will happen, in the mean time, have ur party and dont mind the people that think they need to crash it because they feel their lives are just so damn perfect and have to pick on others, and form it as 'advice'

i know ive had my problems with some of you on this board, but ive always been here to offer a congratulations or a hug. ill continue to be here, supporting.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

I'm boogyin' down over here now! lol

Im glad you liked it doodle.

Timeline
well my cat's asleep, kids are asleep, husband's asleep...i should go to bed since I have to wake up at 4:45 to eat and take my meds. Did I mention my hair has started to fall out????? Like 30 strands came out two days ago in the bathtub and tonight I was just fluffing my hair and same thing happened. Can you say STRESS?????? :blink:

Doodle dont worry about your hair. It is normal to shed 50 to 80 hairs a day.

Untitled.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
well my cat's asleep, kids are asleep, husband's asleep...i should go to bed since I have to wake up at 4:45 to eat and take my meds. Did I mention my hair has started to fall out????? Like 30 strands came out two days ago in the bathtub and tonight I was just fluffing my hair and same thing happened. Can you say STRESS?????? :blink:

Doodle dont worry about your hair. It is normal to shed 50 to 80 hairs a day.

i think i lose that off my back in just one night :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

happy birthday doodle its ok try and feel better

Ignore insensitive comments ... obviously for people to be so mean they have thier own personal demons

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hehe my pity party is due to :girlwerewolf2xn: MAJOR PMS :ranting: & emotionally feeling quite lonely :cry: without my husband here with me, & dealing with a stressful work situation :angry: ... while I have NO family whatsoever in this wonderful state of Georgia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOODLEBUG ... I really love that nickname... if Im correct... back in the day when I was kid I think I called them rolleypolleys??? :goofy: I used to sit down and move them away from any ants or bugs bcz I thought they were the best things in the world and should be kept away from anything harmful... I was a very helpful kid huh :yes:

SPARROW... Im praying for you and your family... God give you more grace to handle each day & congrats on ur fiancees visa... :dance:

Soon Adam will get his Movement Certificate then we can send that in with his passport then hopefully he gets his visa 10 days after that... (L)

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.