dawnnhatem

Happy Monday!

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm home alone today so theres a lot planned...cleaning and grocery shopping and laundry - I'll have matched socks its going to be so great! Ok, I'm trying to make doing what I should have done yesterday sound like fun.

Jackie, I hate to disappoint you but seriously, I can't handle mansaf. Cooking it grosses me out, I can't swallow any of it, (well, the white rice before slopping that yogurty stuff on it) I cant even watch others eat it. If I ever have to have another mansaf night, you'll know....because I would roll out the floor cover, set a trough of it in the middle for the guys, then run to your house and order chinese or something. Thats about the only way its gonna happen, sorry.

Anyway, good monday morning everybody!

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OOHH And here I am up at 4 am doing laundry thinking I would be the ONLY one with matched socks this week! Looks like as usual I am a day late and a dollar short. LOL Hope everyone has a great Monday and this week brings about some exciting news for SOMEONE, even if it can't be ME~

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :energetic:

Good morning everyone!!!

Received a reply from Cairo in regards to the email that my name was spelled wrong on DOS' paperwork.

"Dear Ms. Mc-(spelled right),

The visa was issued on September 20, 2007. He should be receiving it soon.

Regards,

Consular Staff

NM"

:blink:

I see DHL shipment notifications for the tracking number Ramy gave me so it looks like today is the day!!!!! I go get fitted for my wedding dress tonight. On the other side of things my grandmother is in the hospital again (she's been in and out for the past month and a half) with a cyst on her pancreas and things don't look so good....I told Ramy that I don't care if we have to get married in her hospital room but hopefully she'll make it to our wedding (whatever it takes!!!!)

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! C'mon Cairo, issue a lot more visas!!

Edited by the sparrow

Divorced. To hell with him.

I am so lazy this morning, I didn't get up and go to the gym and now feel guilty.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't wanna go to work!!!!! :ranting: The new job that I thought I would love....well I HATE it!!!! I thought my last job was hell....now I know that was just purgatory.....now I'm in hell!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

blah, monday already! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Haha! I was so excited about getting JP's recipe for mansaf then I explained it to Moh to see if he'd like to eat it. When I told him a yogurt type sauce was involved he nearly gagged. I guess I'll have to cook on a day I feel like making two meals.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm home alone today so theres a lot planned...cleaning and grocery shopping and laundry - I'll have matched socks its going to be so great! Ok, I'm trying to make doing what I should have done yesterday sound like fun.

Jackie, I hate to disappoint you but seriously, I can't handle mansaf. Cooking it grosses me out, I can't swallow any of it, (well, the white rice before slopping that yogurty stuff on it) I cant even watch others eat it. If I ever have to have another mansaf night, you'll know....because I would roll out the floor cover, set a trough of it in the middle for the guys, then run to your house and order chinese or something. Thats about the only way its gonna happen, sorry.

Anyway, good monday morning everybody!

I don't wanna go to work!!!!! :ranting: The new job that I thought I would love....well I HATE it!!!! I thought my last job was hell....now I know that was just purgatory.....now I'm in hell!

I didn't want to go either but now that I am here I might as well do something useful like post in VJ :D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
<_<

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, just talked to my SO and he finally turned in the packet 3!!

Happy, Happy :) now just need to wait for interview date (and start pestering the consulate with emails in a few days ;) )

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's wrong with your job Amerylu?

For me it's just another day home. 2 weeks into my weeks off of work, which would be enjoyable if i could DO something. I have lots of unpacking to do from the move, but can't lift, bend or twist for another 3 weeks. So that leaves me able to read VJ and watch those goofy court programs in the afternoon. :unsure: The highlight of my day is when my husband comes home and says he wants to take me to the store!! :huh: It's about as long as I can tolerate out in the car. :crying:

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline

Ahhh another day. I just wish it was the day I get to see my hubby again. The feeling of just getting off the plane and running to customs then to get my bags and run out the doors and into my hubbys arms in the waiting lobby is crazy. I swear the flights from Houston to London seem so long. Does that happent to any one? Do you try to sleep on the flight to make the time go by faster? I try so hard but I end up opening my eyes every 5 min, LOL to see how much time has elapsed. Any ways today I just wish time would fast foward to the next day that my hubby and I get to run into eachother arms again.

Weekend was blah. Just running around getting last minute things done for my brothers wedding in 3 weeks.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ahhh another day. I just wish it was the day I get to see my hubby again. The feeling of just getting off the plane and running to customs then to get my bags and run out the doors and into my hubbys arms in the waiting lobby is crazy. I swear the flights from Houston to London seem so long. Does that happent to any one? Do you try to sleep on the flight to make the time go by faster? I try so hard but I end up opening my eyes every 5 min, LOL to see how much time has elapsed. Any ways today I just wish time would fast foward to the next day that my hubby and I get to run into eachother arms again.

Weekend was blah. Just running around getting last minute things done for my brothers wedding in 3 weeks.

congrats on the wedding! When do you get to see hubby again?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I didn't want to go either but now that I am here I might as well do something useful like post in VJ :D

Wow, I'm sorry you are hating ur new job. You should move to Houston and keep me company. hope u have a great day

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow, I'm sorry you are hating ur new job. You should move to Houston and keep me company. hope u have a great day

NO move to Seattle and keep me company. It's going to be a long 6 weeks!! :crying:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.