Cheryl & Medo

It's THURSDAY

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:blink: It is Thursday morning and 6am, And I still have not been to sleep yet :blink: So glad Iam off work today. And my husband is wide awake. So were just talking on skype. Thought I would start the Thursday post. And say Goodmorning Everyone......... Happy Thursday :thumbs:
Untitled.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
:blink: It is Thursday morning and 6am, And I still have not been to sleep yet :blink: So glad Iam off work today. And my husband is wide awake. So were just talking on skype. Thought I would start the Thursday post. And say Goodmorning Everyone......... Happy Thursday :thumbs:

I'm awake and I also have not been to sleep yet. I have to take my father and run a few errands with him today and go grocery shopping so it is going to be a pretty dull day for me unless I get a NOA2!! :lol: I hope everyone has a good day today!! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
I'm sitting here tryingi to fuel up with a big cup of coffiee. I'm so glad it's almost the weekend! Hope everyone has a great day!

Ooooooh Coffee sounds so good right now!! I can't have coffee now because I'm fasting!! :crying: I will make up for it tonight though. :whistle: With all the caffeine I will be consuming I think I will have enough energy to clean my entire house and maybe even the neighbors home! :lol:

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our fridge has died. We're going to have the cleanest fridge in town! :thumbs::dance:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one more day one more day :help:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mmmmmmm talked to Ramy during my drive to work this morning...

work....that's about it. lol. I don't want to wake up yet.

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm sitting here tryingi to fuel up with a big cup of coffiee. I'm so glad it's almost the weekend! Hope everyone has a great day!

Ooooooh Coffee sounds so good right now!! I can't have coffee now because I'm fasting!! :crying: I will make up for it tonight though. :whistle: With all the caffeine I will be consuming I think I will have enough energy to clean my entire house and maybe even the neighbors home! :lol:

I have been trying to fast with my husband, but with my diabetes, it just isn't working. I have found though if I put a little milk and sugar in my coffee,and sip on a sugary soda throughout the day, my blood sugars are stable enough during the day so I don't crash and then I have a big meal with my husband in the evening. So I can't fast 100% but hubby says it's what's in my heart that counts. (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Isn't Skype AWESOME??? I did find that when we add funds to call each others cell phones....its soo much cheaper for HIM to call me!!!! He loves it...he can call my cell when im at work...or out....we love Skype.....and talking FREE on PC Rocks!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

my stomach is killing me today. I think I have acid reflux and it wakes me up at night but I never had it before fasting. Does anyone have this effect of fasting? I go to bed about 2 hours after I eat and I make sure that I only drink between the meal and bedtime. I even made a makeshift elevated bed by piling pillows just so so that my upper half of my body is inclined but STILL I wake up with this acidy feeling in my throat in the middle of the night. I'm sick of it!!!!!! :angry:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
my stomach is killing me today. I think I have acid reflux and it wakes me up at night but I never had it before fasting. Does anyone have this effect of fasting? I go to bed about 2 hours after I eat and I make sure that I only drink between the meal and bedtime. I even made a makeshift elevated bed by piling pillows just so so that my upper half of my body is inclined but STILL I wake up with this acidy feeling in my throat in the middle of the night. I'm sick of it!!!!!! :angry:

that happens to me a few times, usually when i kill a pepperoni and jalapena pizza :D

maybe eat some tums before going to bed might help?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Doodle, have you tried taking Titralac (sp) when you wake up with that? I find if I wake up and take some along with either a glass of water or ginger ale, sit up for 5 minutes and then go back to sleep usually the heartburn has subsided.

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Thursday!

I didn't want to wake up today either and unfortunately I'm not a big fan of coffee unless it's iced or blended in which case it just has sugar and probably no coffee.

Hicham's sister sent him a box of food for Ramadan. One item was those little flat fried breads that are square and some of them have ground beef in them. I don't think it's such a good idea to eat ground beef that has been traveling who knows where in who knows what temperature since last Friday but I think Hicham is going to eat it. Yuck!

Edited by sarah and hicham

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.