odeoaldorf

August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well, I am off to Istanbul today for the loong weekend to see my wife. I hope something good happens while I am over there. Good luck to all of us and.....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S YEARS!!!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am off to Istanbul today for the loong weekend to see my wife. I hope something good happens while I am over there. Good luck to all of us and.....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S YEARS!!!

\

Safe journey mate and hope you get a good surprise when you return

Cheers

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

I'm off to Jamaica tonight to see my husband too! And I'm praying the same thing....for there to be some movement on my case when I return.

Safe journey Marlita.

My husband arrives here tomorrow for a flying visit. Arrives London Sat am - leaves London Monday afternoon! But it's worth it however brief to see him again.

Susie - what part of the UK does your hubby live? Are you planning any trips over here this year?

I'm off to Jamaica tonight to see my husband too! And I'm praying the same thing....for there to be some movement on my case when I return.

Safe journey Marlita.

My husband arrives here tomorrow for a flying visit. Arrives London Sat am - leaves London Monday afternoon! But it's worth it however brief to see him again.

Susie - what part of the UK does your hubby live? Are you planning any trips over here this year?

Marlita safe trip me luv xxxxxxxx

Isma - sighs - no hun - hes in Essex but due to my self employment and such I can not take the time to go and since Kris can not come here, sorta like 255 days and waiting........omg babes your SO is here tomorrow - hope all is good at POE - let me know when he leaves everything was good - well ya know what I mean lol - since Kris was denied a visitors visa - we just dont want to take chance with that sorry sir, but ya gotta go back - but enjoy your brit me luv xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Safe journey Marlita.

Isma - sighs - no hun - hes in Essex but due to my self employment and such I can not take the time to go and since Kris can not come here, sorta like 255 days and waiting........omg babes your SO is here tomorrow - hope all is good at POE - let me know when he leaves everything was good - well ya know what I mean lol - since Kris was denied a visitors visa - we just dont want to take chance with that sorry sir, but ya gotta go back - but enjoy your brit me luv xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Susie - well if you can manage to get some time off to come over to the UK let me know - if you're passing through London - let's go for a pint!

but enjoy your brit me luv

Obviously I am the Brit - so I will enjoy my Yank! lol :)

Safe journey Marlita.

Thanks Susie - well if you can manage to get some time off to come over to the UK let me know - if you're passing through London - let's go for a pint!

but enjoy your brit me luv

Obviously I am the Brit - so I will enjoy my Yank! lol :)

lol damn ooopsie xxxxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT THEIR NOA2 ALREADY... HOPE WE ARE NEXT SOMETIME VERY SOON... :goofy: :energetic:

We are Jan. 08 files for I-130 and got our NOA1 for wife, but lost NOA1 for baby. We can not read the numbers on the baby's check back. We tried to talk on the 800 number phone but all we got is machine language.

How do you talk to a person? Do you have any direct telephone number to CSC? Thanks!

Apri. 2005 Met in office

12-27-07 Marriage

CR-1

I-130 for Wife

1-06-08 I-130 Mailed

2-08-08 NOA1 from CSC

2-13-08 Case on line

4-23-08 NOA2

NVC

4-29-08 Case number assigned

5-05-08 DS-3032 & AOS generate

5-07-08 DS-3032 send

5-07-08 AOS paid on line, Barcode sheet print out

5-13-08 I-864 mail to NVC

5-14-08 DS-3032 accepted by NVC

5-17-08 Pay IV fee on line

5-xx-08 I-864 accepted by NVC

5-20-08 DS-230 generate and send

5-23-08 DS-230 enter into NVC system, automessage updated

6-04-08 Case completed at NVC

6-09-08 Case left NVC

CR2

I-130 for Daughter

1-06-08 I-130 Mailed

2-08-08 NOA1 from CSC

2-13-08 Case on line

4-25-08 NOA2

NVC

5-02-08 Cased number assigned

5-09-08 DS-3032 & AOS generate

5-08-08 DS-3032 send

5-07-08 AOS paid on line( included under wife's case , no additional fee here ), barcode sheet print

5-13-08 I-864 mail to NVC

5-15-08 DS-3032 accepted by NVC

5-17-08 Pay IV fee on line

5-xx-08 I-864 accepted by NVC

5-20-08 DS-230 generate and send

5-23-08 DS-230 enter into NVC system, automessage updated

6-04-08 Case completed at NVC

6-09-08 Case left NVC

Hi guys here's the skinny, recd date 7/27/07 Notice date9/18/07 on noa1. Got RFE ten days ago. returned the requested info, it was delivered 2/14/08. I have been sitting on the release from my congressman for several days. To the best of my knowledge six months and thirty days must pass before much can be done. We will pass that mark 2/27/08. If all goes as planned they will have a congressional inquiry in there hands at six months and thirty two days!! I am sick to death of this zhit. After submission of the C.I. I will let the congressman deal with them . I will also be sending the ombudsman a complaint for the way one certain lady working at CSC chooses to act towards people on the telephone. If it weren't for my wife I would sell all here and go to another country. But have not ruled that out at this point. Good Luck To All ...John&Jean :wacko:

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT THEIR NOA2 ALREADY... HOPE WE ARE NEXT SOMETIME VERY SOON... :goofy: :energetic:

We are Jan. 08 files for I-130 and got our NOA1 for wife, but lost NOA1 for baby. We can not read the numbers on the baby's check back. We tried to talk on the 800 number phone but all we got is machine language.

How do you talk to a person? Do you have any direct telephone number to CSC? Thanks!

Do the RFE thing, call the 800 number, follow the directions for typos,you will get you to some azz with an attitude, that may or may not help you. The last time I called she refused to give her name or I.D. # and was very rude. The second time I asked for her name and I.D. number she hung up on me. So Good Luck John&Jean

Timeline

hi, guys, my husband checked on line yesterday, the I-130 was approved on 21st Feb. :dance:

now we are waiting the NOA2

I think all the Auguest /september I-130 filers will get the NOA2 very soon. :)

I-130 sent to NSC: 3rd Sep 2007

NOA1 received: 26th Dec 2007 (CSC)

21st Feb 2008 approved date

NOA2 received:

hi, guys, my husband checked on line yesterday, the I-130 was approved on 21st Feb. :dance:

pls update your timeline and also your service center,thanks and congratulations!!

NOA2 received:

pls update your timeline and also your service center,thanks and congratulations!!

NOA2 received:

Timeline

NOA2 received:

NOA2 received:

I am sorry, I tried to update my timeline and service center, , but I forget the email adress for my update account, I will try later, also, i will have my timeline with my posts here.

service center: CSC

I-130 approval date: 21st Feb 2008

NOA2 received:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations Xiatian

But i m little confuse u r saying that u have received NOA- 2 in feb from CSC service center but on uscis website it is clearly mentioned that they r working on july petitions ....

please correct me if i wrong ....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We were approved Feb 22nd!!!

CR-1 Timeline

07/06/2007: Got married in Jamestown, RI

VSC

08/03/2007: USCIS VSC received I-130 package

10/26/2007: Still no receipt notice (NOA1)

12/31/2007: Got NOA1 in mail (date 12/26/2007)

02/22/2008: Approval notice sent by VSC (NOA2)

NVC

03/02/2008: still waiting for a case number

03/05/2008: NVC case# assigned (FRN2008xxxxxx)

03/10/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the DS-3032 and I-864 bill

03/xx/2008: Sent in DS-3032 and I-864 bill

04/xx/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the IV-bill

04/xx/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the I-864

04/xx/2008: NVC received I-864

06/xx/2008: IV bill paid

08/xx/2008: NVC received DS-230

09/04/2008: RFE generated (stupid question 20)

09/29/2008: NVC received new DS-230

09/30/2008: Case completed at NVC

10/07/2008: Interview date assigned

10/09/2008: Case transferred to consulate

U.S. Consulate, Frankfurt

10/14/2008: Medical exam

11/13/2008: Interview Frankfurt, Ger 8:00am

11/13/2008: Visa granted at interview (no results on the fingerprints)

11/15/2008: Visa received

Home in the U.S.

03/27/2009: POE Boston, MA - Finally home with hubby!

04/16/2009: SSN received

04/24/2009: Received Greencard in mail

Received MA ID

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.