odeoaldorf

August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

just a little update from us: nothing new. Our case wasn't touched since they cashed their check and sent us the NOA1. I don't see this thing moving any time fast. Their website says that VSC is working on cases from beginning of June 2007 (I-130 spouses) and that makes me think it will still be a while. By now I would be just happy to be able to settle with my husband early in 2009. Keeping fingers crossed that it may be sooner. Good luck to everyone. Lets try to keep on being patient and pray to God that sometime soon it starts to move.

German -

Totally agree I am thinking probably 2009 now also at this point, since there seems to be delay in most of our steps. I think I have come to accept that this is what it will be and if it is sooner, so be it.....otherwise I can't dwell on what other tortures they will come up for people ~~~~~~ Time to move on and deal with what we have been given although for the life of me I wish they had been more honest upfront and factual instead of the normal bs that they deal out via customer service, website updates and notices. TYPICAL -

Good Luck and and soon someday soon this shyte will be over with.

Susie

Just for a kick on a Friday night added up the timeline frames for the I-130 average but included our wait time for the NOA1 - not bad only 508 days average lmao oh god please let me go back to work or even better make a really good vodka martini - again best to all :innocent:

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER FILERS!!!!! TIME WILL GO FAST... STAY COOL........ :yes: :yes: :yes:

BY THE WAY, HAPPY VALENTINE'S IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE.. :luv: :luv: :luv:

Filed: Timeline

Great news for those August filers -- we filed our I-130 on August 14, received our NOA1 on December 21, and got APPROVED YESTERDAY. Hold on tight -- maybe Vermont is now moving.

Oh by the way -- we were never able to access our case online since we received the NOA1 on December 31 -- just kept getting that the number was not valid. I checked this morning and the APPROVAL NOTICE popped up.

I have yet to receive an email notification or anything.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Great news for those August filers -- we filed our I-130 on August 14, received our NOA1 on December 21, and got APPROVED YESTERDAY. Hold on tight -- maybe Vermont is now moving.

Oh by the way -- we were never able to access our case online since we received the NOA1 on December 31 -- just kept getting that the number was not valid. I checked this morning and the APPROVAL NOTICE popped up.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU AND FOR ALL OF US!!!!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

CONGATULATIONS!!!!! BIG TIME...

Timeline

WOW!!!THATS REALLY A GOOD NEWS! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Congratulations and thanks for informing us. It means now vermonth is mid August. Hopefully gets faster from now on. I guess the biggest back log is end of July till early August.

USCIS

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-19

NVC

NVC Received : 2008-05-28

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-06-13

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-06-13

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-06-13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulations and thanks for informing us. It means now vermonth is mid August. Hopefully gets faster from now on. I guess the biggest back log is end of July till early August.

Sept 20th recieved - NOA 1 Jan 3 - approved today Feb 6 - Vermont Service Center.

Sept 20th recieved - NOA 1 Jan 3 - approved today Feb 6 - Vermont Service Center.

THAT IS GREAT NEWS OMG CONGRATS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Timeline

WOW CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SEPT. FILER TOOO.... THATS SO GOOD NEWS........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Resq39, congratulations. I guess you are the fastest I read from september filers timeline. Some time lines like SusieK is August 28 and still she didnot recieve. We are happy for you guys.

USCIS

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-19

NVC

NVC Received : 2008-05-28

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-06-13

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-06-13

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-06-13

Congratulations..i filed exactly at the same time but at CSC

Resq39, congratulations. I guess you are the fastest I read from september filers timeline. Some time lines like SusieK is August 28 and still she didnot recieve. We are happy for you guys.

Yes there a quite a few of us before, its just a hit and miss situation, but this really sorts my heart out and makes me happy that there is progress within our sector - we just have to wait and of course COMPLAIN EVERY STEP OF THE WAY LMAO - Im just glad to see movement for this group - we are going to be a family I believe for quite awhile when we start hitting the next stages so the support is strong for all -

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance::dance::dance:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Congrats!!! That's good news.It gives hope to the rest of us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.