odeoaldorf

August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

They're helping Santa's elves with returns...

omshantiom,

i have the same situation.. go to the passport agency close to you in india with your marriage certificate and birth certificate and they will change the name for you, tell them you want to apply for a new one ... now it only take less that a week to get a new passport in india.

in my case i used my wifes maiden name and she just had to endorse that i am her husband in the passport with is a seal and my name and 1st magistrates signature

Thanks for the reply Anish & Jijy & Jeams

i will get it changed soon .

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR JOURNEY :thumbs:

OM

Ok heres a question and I dont really want to start another thread as this seems to be my home base.

So for those of us fortunate to have received a NOA1 and whether it be from CSC or VSC (yes we know postemarked Chicago) but heres the question - Looking at USCIS timeframe, and yes bumps head against wall, promised not to do that anymore, but CSC and VSC still show diddly squat for I-130 applications being moved forward - i.e,, sitting on July 2007 for VSC and August 2007 for CSC - this has not changed for months fyi......

So now that we have a NOA1 - what timeline are we looking at- in other words if applications are being scanned, what is actually going on in Vermont and California that there has been no movement whatsoever -

Challenge anyone ???? I promised myself darn I would not even consider their website anymore, but went in to look up NOA1 number and I know its not in system yet till end of month at least, but glanced at CSC and VSC and was just thinking........what are they doing??? :angry::angry:

Cheers

Susie

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH FFS - fell off the chair lmao :thumbs:

Suggestion two anyone still lmao.......

omshantiom,

i have the same situation.. go to the passport agency close to you in india with your marriage certificate and birth certificate and they will change the name for you, tell them you want to apply for a new one ... now it only take less that a week to get a new passport in india.

in my case i used my wifes maiden name and she just had to endorse that i am her husband in the passport with is a seal and my name and 1st magistrates signature

OM

Ok heres a question and I dont really want to start another thread as this seems to be my home base.

So for those of us fortunate to have received a NOA1 and whether it be from CSC or VSC (yes we know postemarked Chicago) but heres the question - Looking at USCIS timeframe, and yes bumps head against wall, promised not to do that anymore, but CSC and VSC still show diddly squat for I-130 applications being moved forward - i.e,, sitting on July 2007 for VSC and August 2007 for CSC - this has not changed for months fyi......

So now that we have a NOA1 - what timeline are we looking at- in other words if applications are being scanned, what is actually going on in Vermont and California that there has been no movement whatsoever -

Challenge anyone ???? I promised myself darn I would not even consider their website anymore, but went in to look up NOA1 number and I know its not in system yet till end of month at least, but glanced at CSC and VSC and was just thinking........what are they doing??? :angry::angry:

Cheers

Susie

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Finnaly got NOA1 on 01/14/2008 after 110 days submited.

visajourney is a lucky place, good luck to all of us who is waiting.

I-130

09/25/2007 : mailed I-130 (NSC)

01/07/2008 : NOA1.

03/19/2008 : NOA2 approved online.

K3

02/20/2008 : mailed I-129F (CSC)

03/19/2008 : NOA2 approved online.

04/02/2008 : File sent to China

now waiting for P3.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline
:time:

My blog

10/01/2005: Married in Toronto

02/15/2006: Began Canadian Immigration

09/19/2007: Withdrew CIC application (they still hadn't processed anything)

10/01/2007: Moved back to U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-1 application through Montreal Consulate

10/26/2007: I-130 mailed to CA Service Center

10/29/2007: USPS confirmation of receipt of I-130

02/13/2008: NOA-1 received (107 days)

07/02/2008: I-130 approved

07/22/2008: AOS filed including EAD and AP

07/25/2008: NOA-1s for all 3 received

08/20/2008: Biometrics appointment

08/22/2008: Received RFE for Affadivit of Support and Medical

10/21/2008: Submitted I-865W in lieu of co-sponsor and medical info to NSC

11/14/2008: online case status not updated since filing of AOS in July 2008

01/20/2009: Received another RFE for Affadavit of Support Info

02/02/2009: Responded to RFE with brand new AOS based on 2008 tax return (if that doesn't shut them up, dunno what will)

02/19/2009: EAD card received in mail (no updates on Online Case Status ever made)

02/23/2009: AP received (again, no online updates)

02/26/2009: Received interview appointment letter for 4/6/09

04/06/2009: AOS approved for unconditional GC

04/21/2009: GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
omshantiom,

Thanks for the reply Anish Jijy & Jeams

OM

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all

I got my wife's I-130 check cleared today, dated 1/11/08 from the VCS, now waiting for my sons to follow :). Im so happy to know it is in their hands. Now we druge through the rest of this. Thank Goodness.

Hoepe the rest of you get yours soon, just be paitient. I was about to refile, go to the US Embassy in Manila, whatever it took to get something done, but 4 months later it happened so be patient.

Take care,

Greg

omshantiom,

OM

Cheers

Susie

what they are doing is LEGALLY ending immigration to USA.

This IS the plan. The supervisiors I'm sure encourage longer and longer waits. They want us to move and or give up. And the average american supports this. Hell, joe six pack would probably endorse sending applicants to Guantanamo Bay prison for life or execution.

I have learned to appreciation for living under oppressive regiemes.

Edited by HOHOHO

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Indonesia

Marriage : 2007-08-10

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-18

I-130 Approved : 2008-09-15

NVC Received : 2008-09-24

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-09-27

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-09-28

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-09-28

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-10-02

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-10-17

Receive IV Bill : 2008-10-30

Pay IV Bill : 2008-10-31

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-28

NVC Left : 2009-01-30

Consulate Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-02-24

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2010-03-18

Visa Received : 2009-03-23

US Entry :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 241 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 792 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Hello to all

I got my wife's I-130 check cleared today, dated 1/11/08 from the VCS, now waiting for my sons to follow :). Im so happy to know it is in their hands. Now we druge through the rest of this. Thank Goodness.

Hoepe the rest of you get yours soon, just be paitient. I was about to refile, go to the US Embassy in Manila, whatever it took to get something done, but 4 months later it happened so be patient.

Take care,

Greg

Your im this morning made my day Greg, ok now you have to sit back and relax and dont bug me anymore well at least for another five months. Just kidding hun.....

xxxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

omshantiom,

OM

Cheers

Susie

This IS the plan. The supervisiors I'm sure encourage longer and longer waits. They want us to move and or give up. And the average american supports this. Hell, joe six pack would probably endorse sending applicants to Guantanamo Bay prison for life or execution.

HOHO, yes i believe this to an extent, have had long conversations with certain members here that are so further down the road then us, well then again who isnt at this point, but I just dont know what to say to you and Alto.d, its a criminal act of mental hardship what they put people through, even tho we pay a fee for a service and expect that service to be performed in a timely manner, yes we were aware of the backlog quickly, but to keep people on hold for their lives that have filed in July and August, and then you see others from october starting to get their NOA1's i dunna know (heck even for that matter I filed after you and Alto)....just seems wrong, and this is not bashing anyone that has gotten their NOA1 - that I say with sincere Congratulations, but for the life of me, I cant figure out what you need to do.

sighs

Edited by SusieK

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

I'm sure that's exactly what's happening. The supervisors are saying 'hey don't bother answering the phone calls, enjoy your coffee'. Let's just execute everyone. My tone is sarcastic, BTW. Everyone bitches about the time it's taken, myself included, but no one seems to remember that they received a YEAR'S worth of applications in 6 weeks. What are we expecting? The public servants to work 24/7? It's ridiculous.

I know everyone is frustrated. Believe me, I am too.

The US is not an oppressive regime. I just watched a bunch of illegal immigrants protest for their right to get a driver's license. If this was an oopressive regime they would be on a bus back to their home country or dead. Oppressive Regime's usually dont' let people protest for right's they don't have. I'm not saying the US is perfect but it's far from oppressive.

07/18/2007: Married in Gretna Green, Scotland

08/29/2007: I-130 Application Recieved at NSC

12/21/2007: Received NOA1 from CSC

01/08/2008: Touched-Change of Address

2229.gif

.png

.png

I'm sure that's exactly what's happening. The supervisors are saying 'hey don't bother answering the phone calls, enjoy your coffee'. Let's just execute everyone. My tone is sarcastic, BTW. Everyone bitches about the time it's taken, myself included, but no one seems to remember that they received a YEAR'S worth of applications in 6 weeks. What are we expecting? The public servants to work 24/7? It's ridiculous.

I know everyone is frustrated. Believe me, I am too.

The US is not an oppressive regime. I just watched a bunch of illegal immigrants protest for their right to get a driver's license. If this was an oopressive regime they would be on a bus back to their home country or dead. Oppressive Regime's usually dont' let people protest for right's they don't have. I'm not saying the US is perfect but it's far from oppressive.

Jen,

I hear you but you know my issues, if its going to take two years then tell us, but dont post erroneous ####### on the website and let people be mislead.

I just feel for peeps that are still waiting, you waited, I waited, and all I can think of is this....you plan increase in fee, you plan for an influx of applications yes, they were not prepared to handle the amount that came in, ok fine, but at least do not tell us on the phone the excuses they come up with. To me that is mismangement at its very upmost finest.

This issue is not just with us, but all different areas of the visa journey so at least they are on track with their screw ups. One guy actually got a green card with a woman on it, go figure. I think he still has it strapped to his belly.

Cheers glad for your NOA1 and hence our journey begins, however long, we will make it -

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So, if it's 7 months starting from our original sent date on NOA1, it's only 3-4 more months for Aug, Sept filers. I guess if we can wait 4 months for NOA1, we can wait another 3 months for NOA2. Plus, nobody has a second option. We have to just follow what USCIS says. Just wait and watch.

we got NOA -1 in December . my husband called USCIS regarding NOA-2 ,they said they will get back to us with in 216 DAYS ( 7 Months Approx)

DO WE HAVE TO WAIT 7 MONTHS FOR NOA- 2?

Edited by Sky2k

So, if it's 7 months starting from our original sent date on NOA1, it's only 3-4 more months for Aug, Sept filers. I guess if we can wait 4 months for NOA1, we can wait another 3 months for NOA2. Plus, nobody has a second option. We have to just follow what USCIS says. Just wait and watch.

we got NOA -1 in December . my husband called USCIS regarding NOA-2 ,they said they will get back to us with in 216 DAYS ( 7 Months Approx)

DO WE HAVE TO WAIT 7 MONTHS FOR NOA- 2?

yes Sky, who knows and we have learned a really valuable lesson here about USCIS - they call the shots for NOW until the next session of USCIS goes haywire, but maybe it will calm down. If its seven so be, at least we made the system.

Should be interesting to monitor tho as to the approval process for NOA2's - wishing everyone good luck on your next step into the wild blue yonder.

Cheers

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.