August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Woo Hoo!!! :dance: Congrats Susie and Sharif. I am so happy for you, you'd think it was my NOa that arrived and not yours. See this is all we ever wanted...a simple NOA1. Congrats to all those in the process...can't wait to hear more!! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Woo Hoo!!! :dance: Congrats Susie and Sharif. I am so happy for you, you'd think it was my NOa that arrived and not yours. See this is all we ever wanted...a simple NOA1. Congrats to all those in the process...can't wait to hear more!! :thumbs:

Hugs hun, waiting for the rest of you to get here with us....

:dance: but not too many dances till u all get yours!!!

Susie

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Susie

For us both thanks will wish you quick noas weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and hun I cant dance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love you Susie and miss you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I-130

VISA IN HAND IM COMING HOME 10/4/08

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Susie

congrats Susie and everyone else who received NOA1....Go ahead and dance,we are dancing with you....because this means the rest of us will soon get our NOA1,and one day this" waiting" will all be a bad memory.

Jimi

My husband sent I-130 to Nebraska on 3rd Sep, they received on 4th , still no NOA1, check not cashed either, I and my husband are worrying

Nebraska quit processing I-130 applications in March, so they would have sent it to CSC, then they probably sent it Chicago since it was after 8-30. The USCIS site shows apps up to 8-20 processed ( the are scanning them with high speed scanners and sending them back to CSC and VSC electronically). It sounds like yours will be received sometime in the next week to 10 days.

First trip 01-17-07

Married 02-05-07

What Service Center was filed at? Nebraska transferred to California

Provide dates for the following:

I-130 sent (Mailed)..........................3-12-07

1st NOA (Receipt Notice) .................3-29-07

2nd NOA (Approval Notice) e-mail.....6-15-07

Bill for I-864 processing fee rcd and sent..7-24-07

I-864 Packet Received......................8-18-07

I-864 Mailed to NV............................8-20-07

Bill for DS-230 received....................8-29-07

Payment for DS-230 sent..................8-30-07

DS-230 Packet received..................10-25-07

DS-230 Packet sent to NVC..............10-29-07

Case Completed..............................11-16-07

Case Forwarded to Embassy.............11-30-07

Packet recieved from NVC................12-07-07

Medical complete...............................1-04-08

Leave for Manila................................1-19-08

Interview and approval......................1-22-08

Visa in Hand .....................................1-24-08

Arrived in USA...................................3-19-08

You better believe I am going to dance -- I have been waiting since August 15th just for the NOA1 and now I think we deserve to dance.

Wishes to everyone else just waiting for an NOA1 to prove that they haven't thrown our application away.

Dodson,

So easy for me to say today that hang in there hun, its on its way.....yesterday was like a belated xmas present and if was also my fathers birthday (long gone from this earth at a young age) so I think he just sorta sent me something to make me smile again.

It will happen, no more dances till I see we are all in this together and biotching about "where is my NOA2" lol....typical but side note, it will come, I know soon.....they are processing quickly now, and dont be surprised to see a different service center then what you expected. Florida here, Vermont Service Center go figure......lmao they cant even get that right on their website but NOT COMPLAINING JUST LAUGHING AT THAT ONE.

Waiting to see alot of posts tomorrow for the rest of us........

Hugs and cheers

Susie

Susie

congrats Susie and everyone else who received NOA1....Go ahead and dance,we are dancing with you....because this means the rest of us will soon get our NOA1,and one day this" waiting" will all be a bad memory.

Jimi

:thumbs: thanks hun

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
My husband sent I-130 to Nebraska on 3rd Sep, they received on 4th , still no NOA1, check not cashed either, I and my husband are worrying

Nebraska quit processing I-130 applications in March, so they would have sent it to CSC, then they probably sent it Chicago since it was after 8-30. The USCIS site shows apps up to 8-20 processed ( the are scanning them with high speed scanners and sending them back to CSC and VSC electronically). It sounds like yours will be received sometime in the next week to 10 days.

hi, rjp44, thank your reply, My husband got the NOA1 today, and the check cashed :)

hi, rjp44, thank your reply, My husband got the NOA1 today, and the check cashed :)

Another one bites the bank wtg let Delicia know for the thread for I-1130's and NOA1's for August September shes doing a spreadsheet so we can all keep track of our journey,.

Again Congrats....come USCIS, your killing some peeps here growling

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Humpf... neither was our check cashed nor did we get any mail as it seems. But at least my husband was with me for the holidays... Should I get worried now? I mean could this be a sign that they lost ours? Gah...

CR-1 Timeline

07/06/2007: Got married in Jamestown, RI

VSC

08/03/2007: USCIS VSC received I-130 package

10/26/2007: Still no receipt notice (NOA1)

12/31/2007: Got NOA1 in mail (date 12/26/2007)

02/22/2008: Approval notice sent by VSC (NOA2)

NVC

03/02/2008: still waiting for a case number

03/05/2008: NVC case# assigned (FRN2008xxxxxx)

03/10/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the DS-3032 and I-864 bill

03/xx/2008: Sent in DS-3032 and I-864 bill

04/xx/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the IV-bill

04/xx/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the I-864

04/xx/2008: NVC received I-864

06/xx/2008: IV bill paid

08/xx/2008: NVC received DS-230

09/04/2008: RFE generated (stupid question 20)

09/29/2008: NVC received new DS-230

09/30/2008: Case completed at NVC

10/07/2008: Interview date assigned

10/09/2008: Case transferred to consulate

U.S. Consulate, Frankfurt

10/14/2008: Medical exam

11/13/2008: Interview Frankfurt, Ger 8:00am

11/13/2008: Visa granted at interview (no results on the fingerprints)

11/15/2008: Visa received

Home in the U.S.

03/27/2009: POE Boston, MA - Finally home with hubby!

04/16/2009: SSN received

04/24/2009: Received Greencard in mail

Received MA ID

.png

Humpf... neither was our check cashed nor did we get any mail as it seems. But at least my husband was with me for the holidays... Should I get worried now? I mean could this be a sign that they lost ours? Gah...

No hun not yet....wait a few more weeks I think you are almost there but calling USCIS and them saying your not in the system means nothing...I did that the day we received ours and they told me that morning nah, you are not in the system and give it a few more weeks.

Glad you had him for a bit...but hang on a few more!!!!!!!!

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congradulations on your NOA1!! I am in September, because that is my reciept date for my NOA1. It ususaly only take a week for the NOA1 number to be issued I thought. I noticed that you all were having difficult with something being wrong with the process? Does the late reciept date holdup your petition that much longer? Or was it just the issuing of the number that was held up?

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Congradulations on your NOA1!! I am in September, because that is my reciept date for my NOA1. It ususaly only take a week for the NOA1 number to be issued I thought. I noticed that you all were having difficult with something being wrong with the process? Does the late reciept date holdup your petition that much longer? Or was it just the issuing of the number that was held up?

Missy lol, hope your still laughing a bit about email....

The I-130's were put on the backburner for quite awhile so they sorta bunched them up and sent them to Chicago for processing. There is the contractor who is now speeding up the NOA1's and yes the timelines have been so outta whack compared to the I-129F's and other forms.

There are alot of I-130's from late July and forward,......and forward.....and forward that have not received their reciept numbers because of this backlog. Hopefully the rest get caught up soon, Gone with the wind on those days of getting a NOA1 in 10 to 30 days.

Will it affect holdup for petition for being processed longer , uncertainity there, and not even going to guess, but will look at the positive side and think maybe just a little.

Cheers

Susie

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.