odeoaldorf

August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

The latest receipt update notice states that I-130s at the Chicago Lockbox were caught up throug 8/20/2007. Okay, now here is my question: Where is my receipt notice -- they received it on August 14. ?????????????????????????????????????????????? Maybe this week or next week or week after that? Or maybe sometime in February.

Hate to be sarcastic but enough is enough. This has been over 4 months now waiting for NOA1.

DodSon01, did you check got cashed or not yet. I sent mine on Ayg 14 and the money order status still show outstanding

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
The latest receipt update notice states that I-130s at the Chicago Lockbox were caught up throug 8/20/2007. Okay, now here is my question: Where is my receipt notice -- they received it on August 14. ?????????????????????????????????????????????? Maybe this week or next week or week after that? Or maybe sometime in February.

Hate to be sarcastic but enough is enough. This has been over 4 months now waiting for NOA1.

DodSon01, did you check got cashed or not yet. I sent mine on Ayg 14 and the money order status still show outstanding

I sent mine on Aug 20th and i haven't had my check cashed yet as well? Whats the purpose of showing false time lines for Chicago LockBox, just to keep us delusional???

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hi All,

Anyway its good news that they have started receipting at last.

Are there any August VSC filers who got NOA 1 from Chicago lockbox? or atleast is your cheque cashed? pls keep us posted on the progress.

thanks...

I 130

2oth Aug 2007 - Got married in SL

12th Sept 2007 - sent I 130 to CSC

5th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 247 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

I 129 F

7th Jan 2008 - Sent I 129 F to CSC

10th Jan 2008 - Received by CSC

18th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 130 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

21st May 2008 - Received Docs at NVC

xxx xxx xxxx - Case # generated

28th May 2008 - Sent to USEM Colombo

29th May 2008 - USEM Colombo confirmed receipt

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello All!

I'm an October filer but I follow your thread, cause when there's movement for you, there's hope for me. It looks like USCIS is cranking out NOA2s for July filers right now. I know that August is still waiting for NOA1, but at least Chicago Lockbox is updating. I suspect that you August filers will be receiving your NOA1's in the mail starting next week. What I have also realized is that USCIS says that they have updated files up to a certain date but they still don't send out an NOA1. Seems like lots of folks were getting an NOA2 without ever receiving any NOA1 in the mail. So I guess when you start seeing checks cashed you know your files are in action.

I think August will start seeing NOA2's by Feb. So thats not too bad. Keep your heads high all....the beginning of the end is near for you all yet! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Hello All!

I'm an October filer but I follow your thread, cause when there's movement for you, there's hope for me. It looks like USCIS is cranking out NOA2s for July filers right now. I know that August is still waiting for NOA1, but at least Chicago Lockbox is updating. I suspect that you August filers will be receiving your NOA1's in the mail starting next week. What I have also realized is that USCIS says that they have updated files up to a certain date but they still don't send out an NOA1. Seems like lots of folks were getting an NOA2 without ever receiving any NOA1 in the mail. So I guess when you start seeing checks cashed you know your files are in action.

I think August will start seeing NOA2's by Feb. So thats not too bad. Keep your heads high all....the beginning of the end is near for you all yet! :thumbs:

Hope you are right Marlita, Keeping fingers crossed, its about time!

Hello All!

:thumbs: Hope is our key word here hun and Have a Happy Holiday and keep those good thoughts coming in.....someday this part of the journey will be over and as mom use to say....tis the rough parts in life that make the good parts seem so sweet"

Susie

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline
Hello All!

:thumbs: Hope is our key word here hun and Have a Happy Holiday and keep those good thoughts coming in.....someday this part of the journey will be over and as mom use to say....tis the rough parts in life that make the good parts seem so sweet"

Susie

So rightly said Susie and happy holidays to you as well even though i know its not the same without our loved ones!!

August I-130 People!

USCIS finally Cashed My Check! Boy I Was Never This Happy For Having Someone Take My Money Off My Account. If I Am This Happy For Just Starting The Process, How Does It Feel To Get The Visa!!? :)

Forgotten Group, We Finally Are Noticed.

Happy Holidays!

August I-130 People!

USCIS finally Cashed My Check! Boy I Was Never This Happy For Having Someone Take My Money Off My Account. If I Am This Happy For Just Starting The Process, How Does It Feel To Get The Visa!!? :)

Happy Holidays!

OMG OMG OMG ANOTHER ONE BITES THE BANK I LUV IT HUN!! MERRY XMAS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Timeline
August I-130 People!

Happy Holidays!

OMG OMG OMG ANOTHER ONE BITES THE BANK I LUV IT HUN!! MERRY XMAS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Many many congrats friend, so happy for you..hope all of ur notices start coming in sooooooonn

Here is the list of people who have recently received NOA1. Check the attachment.

Thanks Raf

posted under petition to sign about my little conversation with USCIS this am, sighs...but thank you anyways, guess it is a hit and miss situation.

Heres to a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Cheers

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
August I-130 People!

Happy Holidays!

Awww yeah!!! This bus is movin now!! Congrats :dance:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today when I woke up, my mom handed me a letter, I thought it was some commercial letter, becaue I almost was giving up hope, than I looked at the envelope, and it said USCIS California service center. I OPENED IT AND IT WAS MY I-797C NOTICE OF ACTION LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recieved dated September 4, 2007. Notice date December 21, 2007. I am going to send oof my I-129f tomorrow! Theya re finally coming in yeah!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Elijah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.