Timeline

all I say about this thread is sheesh.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
No one told you not to send letters, we just dont care if you do or not, dont post these things if you dont want other ppls responces. unless you expecting everyone to jump for joy and call you wonderful

It's funny how you just came down on the OP because she is new and is "supposedly" not liking the advice of the "Older members", and here you are still engaging in "RIDICULOUS" bashing. What is up with everyone!!!!!! First of all can you guys see what the hell USCIS is doing as far as having people stressed out and at each others throats?? If that in itself is "not enough" to write a Fu@@ing letter, then what is?? I mean really I have read a few people's post who said that "atleast trying to do something (whether or not the goal is achieved) is better than doing nothing, or the person (don't remember the name) whose point was "EXCELLENT", when stating, many responders have wasted their time Bitching at or about this, when they could have made their time more productive in writing a letter instead of bitching at the OP and complaining that it will not work. So what does it matter, its only a stamp and a 1/2 hour out of your time, are people so affraid to take 1/2 hour out of their busy day to send a dam letter to "try" and do something, or are people the way I always see our society, "ignorant, self centered, out for no one but themselves, coniving, decitful, lying, Triffuling A@@holes. No One...... and I do mean NO ONE knows for sure that it will not work, and no one can say that it is not going to, because you just don't know until you try!! As for the few supporters of US WENDY, I would like to thank you...... for showing support to another human being and sticking up for yourself, it is the Small percentage of people like this that keeps my faith that there are still a few that have compassion and respect for themselves and others around them.

I SUPPORT YOU Wendy, and you have the chance to change things with your persistance, just the same as the rest of the people here, if only the had half the balls to do what you are. Whether you win or loose with this, you at least had respect for yourself to not lay down and take the BS, unlike most everyone else here. Keep Up The Great Work!!!!!! WJR

P.S. Oh and before I forget, if anyone feels the need to try and bash me for what I have said, then all I ahve to say is...... go ahead, I don't give 2 Sh!ts on what you have to say or think.

Thanks. I might be getting suspended from here. I just got a warning for 'double-posting', so if they censor me, I'll still be working on the outside the affect change. All of you hang in there!!!! :thumbs:

I'm with you, even if you can't see or hear me. Peace.

please show me in that quote where i BASHED the op. you cant? i rest my case

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This thread has been closed for violating the TOS.

Edit: As the topic discussed here was valid (excepting the TOS violations, obviously!), I have re-opened one of the duplicate topics that U.S. Wedny started yesterday. If you wish to continue this discussion in a calm and respectful manner please feel free to do so. :)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1201438

Edited by Mags

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.