almaty

the benefits to marrying a former hooker (joking)?

2,598 posts in this topic

After her sessions with Almaty- there is always confusion with who is supposed to be getting billed.

she always wants to talk about oral and ####### fixations in therapy.

.of course, i give her a couple of Grants to get her to speak on the topic in ribald details

pro: easiest therapy ever. She just needs some spanking

Saludos,

Caro

lol..you know me well sister caro,...that lady is begging for a well deserved spanking

she has been know to tell you and then show ..how she takes care of her ####### envy issue

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Well this is a topic to attract masses of people! I didn't have time to read though it all but it's interesting alright.

Good Luck! :dead:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lol..you know me well sister caro,...that lady is begging for a well deserved spanking

she has been know to tell you and then show ..how she takes care of her ####### envy issue

she tried to donate blood but her blood was too thin from too many "injections" :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

she works in a sperm bank...and always has her mouthful

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

bump

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

she'll open the champagne bottle on new years without using her hands.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Charles, she can open a whole dayum six pack without her hands and dispose of the bottle caps all in one fell swoop!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Charles, she can open a whole dayum six pack without her hands and dispose of the bottle caps all in one fell swoop!

her orifices can double as a coffee cup holder and heater.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

And hand warmers with mink lining.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

And hand warmers with mink lining.

she's the major cause of global warming when she's a stripper.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I remember when I was around 19 or around that age... going to a strip bar,, and seeing this "ANGEL" dancing in one of those "Dance Poles" She was young and very attractive, I was just staring at her with my mouth open and the beer half way empty getting hot in between my hands, but it was not just me alone, it was like 6 other dudes in the same situation... every time she smile, we used to drop dollars at her feet, and after she finished her dancing time, there was a line waiting for a "Lap Dance" which at that time cost $20.00 I suddently stop going to the "Strip Bar" and have no idea what ever happened to her, All I Know is "It doesn't matter where is she right now, my eyes saw her" thanks God back then I had a girlfriend whom I used to visit early in the morning the next day with the excuse of "Miss you and just want to breakfast with you today" I believe nature created us that way, to admire beautiful things, Thanks God for the women. God Bless them all. :yes:

Timeline

she makes almaty feel 100 years old in the morning.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

she jump out of a cake for charles..and let him lick the icing off of her

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

she's always willing to let almaty put frosting in her hair. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

she's always willing to let almaty put frosting in her hair. :thumbs:

damn straight, and always let me tint her hair a special color of yellow

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg