almaty

the benefits to marrying a former hooker (joking)?

2,598 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Generally speaking, aren't most hookers victims of sexual abuse?

Some certainly are, that much is for certain. Not all, of course. Believe it or not, there are quite a few prostitutes (usually the so-called "high-end call girls") who actually choose that life since they can, for the most part, make their own hours and bring in better money than they would working most jobs without at least a bachelor's degree. Of course, working as a prostitute (like being a stripper) is relatively short-lived. It's all based around your body and eventually, no matter how good you are at your job, younger girls will begin to take clients away from you.

I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with a woman who once worked as a prostitute. A stripper, maybe -- and that's a big maybe, provided she didn't do "favors" for customers on the side as a lot of them tend to do. I'm not so unrealistic as to believe that most women wait for sex until marriage these days (they obviously don't), but there's a difference between having a few select partners and sleeping with anybody who pays you enough. At least there's a difference to me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Generally speaking, aren't most hookers victims of sexual abuse?

Some certainly are, that much is for certain. Not all, of course. Believe it or not, there are quite a few prostitutes (usually the so-called "high-end call girls") who actually choose that life since they can, for the most part, make their own hours and bring in better money than they would working most jobs without at least a bachelor's degree. Of course, working as a prostitute (like being a stripper) is relatively short-lived. It's all based around your body and eventually, no matter how good you are at your job, younger girls will begin to take clients away from you.

I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with a woman who once worked as a prostitute. A stripper, maybe -- and that's a big maybe, provided she didn't do "favors" for customers on the side as a lot of them tend to do. I'm not so unrealistic as to believe that most women wait for sex until marriage these days (they obviously don't), but there's a difference between having a few select partners and sleeping with anybody who pays you enough. At least there's a difference to me.

:thumbs: ..i feelthe same way...as for maybe having one with a stripper...nope...had one with someone who had been one and it didnt work....they have a different mentality ...something that you could never take out of them!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

i agree, they are frisky and sometimes, their thinking and decision making is lacking ....but, they can do a pole dance better than most

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Their mentality is of being too independent because of the money they were use to making...the bad thing for them is that it is very short lived once age catches up to them...thats when they turn to doing favors for extra money!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

true..and the folks they meet are not always polite ....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

This complete independence they feel makes them not know how to value a relationship because in their mind..there is always someone new out there that could give them more since they were so use to milking men for their money and there are many men willing to pay up to top it off!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i agree, they are frisky and sometimes, their thinking and decision making is lacking ....but, they can do a pole dance better than most

:lol: practice makes perfect? :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

This complete independence they feel makes them not know how to value a relationship because in their mind..there is always someone new out there that could give them more since they were so use to milking men for their money and there are many men willing to pay up to top it off!

you think so...hmmm....i think that may be true with some folks, but allot got involved and were glad to get out and have someone special to them.....and allot are dependent on a male ( pimp) to take care of themn

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Depends on the guy, some people still have the 'virgin' mentality, even if the evidence of their former lovers is there, a ho would just be one step beyond their ability to gloss over the past.

What do you mean?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

you think so...hmmm....i think that may be true with some folks, but allot got involved and were glad to get out and have someone special to them.....and allot are dependent on a male ( pimp) to take care of themn

"pimp to take care of them " :lol: ...enough said...once they live that life...most never get out..i know most are not trained proffesionals since they got use to the big money at such a young age.

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

"pimp to take care of them " :lol: ...enough said...once they live that life...most never get out..i know most are not trained proffesionals since they got use to the big money at such a young age.

i had several hookers as clients..for counseling....depression and drugs..they saw their pimp as an asset ///someone who cares for them and takes care of them ....i was astonished that they did not see him as a chopf##k..but they did not....also, you are correct it is hard to break out and allot who do, go back...

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

And though they seem to show complete happiness and brag that they have everything, inside they are very depressed empty people!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

I just meant that there are guys who prefer the idea of a girl who hasn't 'slept around'. If the girl isn't a ho, she can probably maintain that illusion whatever her actual past is. Not so easy if you are an ex prostitute.

I guess I am thinking that what's sauce for the goose isn't always sauce for the gander in some men's mind and some women allow their men to carry on thinking that way ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

And though they seem to show complete happiness and brag that they have everything, inside they are very depressed empty people!

:thumbs:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I just meant that there are guys who prefer the idea of a girl who hasn't 'slept around'. If the girl isn't a ho, she can probably maintain that illusion whatever her actual past is. Not so easy if you are an ex prostitute.

I guess I am thinking that what's sauce for the goose isn't always sauce for the gander in some men's mind and some women allow their men to carry on thinking that way ;)

Ah I see.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg