AUGUST I-129F FILERS UNDER CSC

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
APPROVED TODAY :D :D :D I called with the RFE trick, he told he it was approved today - it just hasnt hit the system yet :)

Congratulations!

Check my always up to date List of I-129F filers waiting for NOA2s. Now with some statistics. The data is from the VJ.com timelines.

I-129F Timeline

06/Aug/2007 I-129F sent to CSC, 24/Jan/2008 NOA2 171 days, 27/Feb/2008 Interview, 05/Mar/2008 Arrived together to US; POE SFO, 13/Mar/2008 Married!

10/May/2008 Our daughter Sophia was born, weighing in at 3.895kg (8lb 9.4oz) and 53.5 cm long (21.06").

AOS Timeline

01/Jul/2008 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP docs, 08/Jul/2008 NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130, 29/Jul/2008 Biometrics, 22/Oct/2008 AOS interview, 04/Nov/2008 Green card received!

Igor/Игорь 3dflags_usa0001-0002a.gif & 3dflags_rus0001-0002a.gif Элина/Elina

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

yes take everything she sent you up to this point to show a bonafida relationship bengalilover. dont leave anything out give them every little evidence you got the more you show them the better the result atleast thats my guess lol and congrats on your approval.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Another august filer approved.

Congratulations Melrose Plant!!! :dance::thumbs:

Lifting Conditions

09-13-2010 Sent I-751 packet to California (09-16-2010 Packet Delivered)

09-20-2010 Check Cashed

09-24-2010 Received in the mail NOA1 for I-751

10-22-2010 Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2010 Approved Green Card! yeah! Thank you Lord!!

Citizenship

09-10-2011 Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix, Arizona

09-15-2011 Check cashed

09-19-2011 NOA Received in the mail

10-07-2011 Biometrics appointment received in the mail

10-31-2011 Biometrics appointment

11-04-2011 Interview Letter received

12-08-2011 Interview. APPROVED!!

01-12-2012 Oath's ceremony. Thank you Lord!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thank you very much, I was quite shocked. I think that's the trick. Don't go online for a while. (Had no choice--no internet service where I am working out of town)

Filed: Timeline

Thank you very much, I was quite shocked. I think that's the trick. Don't go online for a while. (Had no choice--no internet service where I am working out of town)

Heh! Well the real trick is to get your file on someone's desk. Don't suppose you'd want to share your secret? :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Heh! Well the real trick is to get your file on someone's desk. Don't suppose you'd want to share your secret? :lol:

I am going to be very forthcoming about my actions. I don't know whether any of this made any difference, you can draw your own conclusions.

Two weeks ago, I talked with my lawyer, and he said it's been long enough that he encouraged me to get congressional involvement. I then called my State Representative, who is somewhere between an acquaintance and a friend. He gave me a contact with my U.S. Senator. I called the Senator's office, and made a request for an inquiry. The staff person was very bureaucratic with me, took my name, my finacee's name, and our case number. She said she would email USCIS because they weren't answering their phones lately. I was a little disappointed, but was polite and said thank you for your help.

Then my lawyer had a meeting with USCIS at the local office in Des Moines, and he found out that our case was OK, that there was nothing amiss, but that I would have to wait at least another month or two for approval. This meeting was on Jan. 18.

After that, I was pi$$ed. I called the Senator's office back and asked them what they had found. They told me exactly the same story, that I would have to wait. I voiced my dissatisfaction with USCIS, that I had paid triple the filing fee and gotten worse service. But in the end, I said that was fine, I understood there was a backlog, and I was willing to wait my turn for approval. But I made a request that when approval came, that CSC send the file in a timely fashion to NVC, just like the VSC people get. The second time I called the staff were a lot more friendly and seemed more willing to help me.

In the meantime, we have gotten approval, 9 days after the initial congressional inquiry. I honestly don't know if our number was up anyway. The real truth will be told when we see how long it takes for NVC to get our file. I will be continuing to talk with my Senator's office.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hey guys i got a touch today on a sunday is that possible? the last time i got touched was on the 25th and that was due to an RFE Trick call but today i got a touch and i didnt even call them i hope i get approved soon. wish me luck.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Hey guys i got a touch today on a sunday is that possible? the last time i got touched was on the 25th and that was due to an RFE Trick call but today i got a touch and i didnt even call them i hope i get approved soon. wish me luck.

I didn't get any touches, but trust me, touches never been bad :yes:

99180719_8335747db9_o.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Luky5, Mox, and Geico and everybody: I filled on 8/15 and seems like I am in the processing time frame. Should I call USCIS as well? I did call them couple of weeks ago. That's why, I am little hesitant to call again but I can barely wait any longer. What do you guys think?

Filed: Timeline
Luky5, Mox, and Geico and everybody: I filled on 8/15 and seems like I am in the processing time frame. Should I call USCIS as well? I did call them couple of weeks ago. That's why, I am little hesitant to call again but I can barely wait any longer. What do you guys think?

Can't hurt, really. Let us know what they say!

Ok let me tell you, your new estemated time that based on all the comlicated issues that CSC was dealing with and all the rough time that we've been goin through..it should be the 5th of February (Tuesday) which will be totall of 174 days since filing and if you didn't get it by that time then you BETTER call and check!

Edited by Lucky5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Lucky5, forgive my ignorance but have you been approved? I haven't seen all the prior post. Congratulation, if you have. Good luck for everybody?

I have a feeling that I will be approved this week or next week.

Hi Lucky5, forgive my ignorance but have you been approved? I haven't seen all the prior post. Congratulation, if you have. Good luck for everybody?

I have a feeling that I will be approved this week or next week.

I'm not approved yet, but hopefully soon. We've sent our I-129F on Aug 21 and my estemated time previously was for your approval date. BTW, I didn't hear about any approvals for today!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.