bakofoil

AUGUST I-129F FILERS UNDER CSC

342 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

how did you hear about it bengalilover? I hope its true and its nice to see august fillers been active on this forum so lets keep in touch and as soon as you get your NOA2 dont forget to update your timelines. Fingers crossed and hope a speedy approval to everyone.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Ok Guys even though I am not an August Filer (October here) maybe my 2 cents can cheer someone up.

James and I have been number 297 on Nov 30,on the great list that StillThePrettiest puts out each week for CSC Filers,just two days ago on January 5th we were already up at 164!!!!!!!!

And yes I too thought "Gosh they are so slow....." but when I looked it up and saw that we went up 133spots in just over 5 weeks than I DO think there is hope left.

I'm sure we will see lots of August Filers being approved this week.And always keep in mind that there's only 40 something ppl that HAVE filed in August.So like I said I'm sure CSC will finish you August Filers up in January.

Good Luck to everyone and keep in mind that we all will be reunited with our loved ones this year!

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: Timeline
Ok Guys even though I am not an August Filer (October here) maybe my 2 cents can cheer someone up.

James and I have been number 297 on Nov 30,on the great list that StillThePrettiest puts out each week for CSC Filers,just two days ago on January 5th we were already up at 164!!!!!!!!

And yes I too thought "Gosh they are so slow....." but when I looked it up and saw that we went up 133spots in just over 5 weeks than I DO think there is hope left.

I'm sure we will see lots of August Filers being approved this week.And always keep in mind that there's only 40 something ppl that HAVE filed in August.So like I said I'm sure CSC will finish you August Filers up in January.

Good Luck to everyone and keep in mind that we all will be reunited with our loved ones this year!

Nat

I hate to be a wet blanket (ah who am I kidding? I love to be a wet blanket...all damp and smelly... :) ) but do keep in mind that StP trimmed all of the pre-June 18 filers off her list. That represented, I believe, about 20-something filers. Still, moving up 100+ spots in 5 weeks isn't horrible, but I thought I should point it out. Comparing her next-week's list to this week's list should give a much better idea of how fast things are really moving. Come *on* Friday..!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

You bet I will MOX,and by the way,your list wasn't bad either.Hey we were at 178 on yours so look at it,that really aint all that bad.

I'm just still very upset with ppl trying to fight the fee increase.Come on now,what is not even 300$ more if you end up having to wait 3 MONTHS longer to be approved? In my eyes that was a rather stupid move ppl have made there.Now for AOS Filers I can understand it somewhat because those fee's have gone upp a lot and you have to pay for all members of the family that are coming to the US ,but the Fiance Petition-no I would much rather pay more and be with my man sooner than the other way around......but that's my own personal opinion.

With that said.

we will all be approved sooner or later,tust me I know how hard it is to be patient,we had to wait for James's divorce for 18 months and that even though the two of them have been seperated and living in different States/ Countries ever since Dec 2001.

But it will not help anyone if we all get upset about the long wait.WE WLL BE TOGETHER THIS YEAR,thats all that counts.

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi Guys, I saw in other post that someone who filled in August got approved. Also, I am in touch with few August fillers who has e-mailed me that they are approved. Everyone, please update VJ timeline.

You know this is great news! Some are getting approved. I was touched on Sunday, I know touches do not mean much but I thought it was odd it was on Sunday. Come on approvals for August I feel more are coming. I hope ours will be here soon :yes:

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline
Have any other August fillers receieve NOA2 in 2008? I see we are not very active, compared June and July fillers.

Please, If Someone, who filed in August at CSC,has gotten an approval, try to fill the timeline. We are anxious to know and begin to congratulate and make the happy dance :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

God bless everyone

Lifting Conditions

09-13-2010 Sent I-751 packet to California (09-16-2010 Packet Delivered)

09-20-2010 Check Cashed

09-24-2010 Received in the mail NOA1 for I-751

10-22-2010 Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2010 Approved Green Card! yeah! Thank you Lord!!

Citizenship

09-10-2011 Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix, Arizona

09-15-2011 Check cashed

09-19-2011 NOA Received in the mail

10-07-2011 Biometrics appointment received in the mail

10-31-2011 Biometrics appointment

11-04-2011 Interview Letter received

12-08-2011 Interview. APPROVED!!

01-12-2012 Oath's ceremony. Thank you Lord!!

Nothing here yet.

Our Time line:

Met online in 1999

Met in Toronto May 2006

Engaged April 2007 Niagara Falls

K-1 Sent August 10th 2007 (CSC)

K-1 Received August 13th 2007

NOA1 September 26th 2007

NOA2 January 25th 2008

NVC Received February 1st 2008

NVC Sent to MTL February 5th 2008

Packet 3 Received February 19th 2008

Checklist Delivered to MTL February 29th 2008

Medical Exam March 6th 2008

Interview in MTL May 16th 2008 (Approved)

Received Visa May 21st 2008

Move from Canada September 1st 2008

POE @ Pearson Toronto - September 12th 2008

Wedding October 11th 2008

AOS Sent October 17th 2008 (REJECTED OCT 21st)

AOS RE-Sent October 27th 2008

NOA's Received November 6th 2008

RFE (No W2's/1099's) November 12th 2008

Biometrics Appointment November 24th 2008

Case sent to CSC December 3rd 2008

Bunch of Touches in January

Card Production Ordered February 27th 2008

Baby Adam born October 11th 2010 (2 year anniversary)

I-171 NOA Received December 17th 2010

Filed: Timeline

I spoke with customer service today at CSC, and told him that it seemed as if all approvals for the last 5 days had come to a complete stop. After explaining how I knew this (VJ, blah blah) I was told that there is no slow-down or stoppage in approvals. Take that for what it is, but if true then it's very likely that CSC are not updating the online case status. It's possible that approvals are flowing but until people start getting their NOA2's in the mail (or CSC updates their computers) we won't know. That's of course pure speculation on my part, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Edited by mox

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline
I spoke with customer service today at CSC, and told him that it seemed as if all approvals for the last 5 days had come to a complete stop. After explaining how I knew this (VJ, blah blah) I was told that there is no slow-down or stoppage in approvals. Take that for what it is, but if true then it's very likely that CSC are not updating the online case status. It's possible that approvals are flowing but until people start getting their NOA2's in the mail (or CSC updates their computers) we won't know. That's of course pure speculation on my part, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Mox, Thank you for that information. I hope of what you are speculating would be true. :yes:

Lifting Conditions

09-13-2010 Sent I-751 packet to California (09-16-2010 Packet Delivered)

09-20-2010 Check Cashed

09-24-2010 Received in the mail NOA1 for I-751

10-22-2010 Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2010 Approved Green Card! yeah! Thank you Lord!!

Citizenship

09-10-2011 Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix, Arizona

09-15-2011 Check cashed

09-19-2011 NOA Received in the mail

10-07-2011 Biometrics appointment received in the mail

10-31-2011 Biometrics appointment

11-04-2011 Interview Letter received

12-08-2011 Interview. APPROVED!!

01-12-2012 Oath's ceremony. Thank you Lord!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Nothing here either. mox I hope you are right I cant wait for those approvals to start flowing in the mail or online.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Timeline

Mox, Thank you for that information. I hope of what you are speculating would be true. :yes:

Yes I hope this is right, being pregnant I am anxious in getting my dh over here already, even though it has not been a month since I saw him :whistle: . I did read that their were some CR-1 that were apporved and they were later then my date so I think they are coming, lets hope Fridays mail many approvals are in the mailboxes :dance:

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

.png

x5Kpm8.png

Yes I hope this is right, being pregnant I am anxious in getting my dh over here already, even though it has not been a month since I saw him :whistle: . I did read that their were some CR-1 that were apporved and they were later then my date so I think they are coming, lets hope Fridays mail many approvals are in the mailboxes :dance:

being a pregnant is not an easy thing! with all this stress and have to worry about all these things..really hope you hear a good news soon..all of us hopefully to get our approvals soon enough :luv:

I don't know what I'd do without VJs ppl and thier cheerful spirit.. god bless every one..

99180719_8335747db9_o.jpg

Timeline

Wow! I have not heard anything from my last Sunday's touch and my VJ estimated time has increased to February 14! Wow outside the 6 month processing time. I will be calling again on Tuesday to see what they say, instead of touching my file hopefully they do something with it. How is everyone else holding up? Any approvals?

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

.png

x5Kpm8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.