Fandango

McCann Parents Named as Suspects..

98 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
:lol::lol::lol:

Alan, you continue to crack me up!!

Just how soon do you get here anyway?

Don't ask - just don't ask.... could be never at this rate....

and all the people who have NVC completed dates after mine think they are flying mid october.... oh dear the suffering humanity.

Carolyn found the letter from London Embassy dated last January which said 'We will not accept your petition as we regard you as TEMPORARY in the UK and your residence continues to be the U.S. and so you should file in Nebraska.

Then the NVC who say - your domicile is in the UK and you cannot be a sponsor unless you are domiciled in the U.S.

Can you wonder I went crazy some time ago ?

hee hee har har - to the funny farm, the happy home, where things are beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats !!!!

I dont know how they check your sanity at the medical but I reckon their madometer will be off the scale !

ps this morning, the childs body is in the sea - with a broken neck or a drug overdose (depending on which paper you read) or perhaps it was a walk-in suicide ? oops bad taste to reveal Sunday's story on a Saturday

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
oops bad taste to reveal Sunday's story on a Saturday

alan

The News of The World is planning a lawsuit as I type! :lol:

they are never the sue- ers they are the sue-ees or if they are the sue-ers then its spelled 'sewers' ....

Perhaps she ate a hamster like Freddy Starre and choked...I don't know what they will come up with next...

I know one thing - I won't be surprised

last week the Police were reported to have accused the mother of breaking her neck...now it's administered or self administered (through parent's negligence) - sleeping pills..

next week ? they might get back to the other suspect - who is still a suspect.

How can they accuse one person of breaking her kid's neck while maintaining the status of the little chubby guy as a suspect ?

Bet he is cheesed off

I used to give mine a pat on the head and an aspirin each - worked a treat but they grew up with flat heads and stomach ulcers.

But I never let them hang around in the park or churches or other high risk environments - I was a good parent.

It seems that 33% of priests in the US are homosexual and 4 out of 5 attacks are on little boys so that would not present a significant risk to a little girl...and any way you know that it was a story which I declared to be a wild fiction to try and open up the possibility of other scenarios. As it happens, another scenario HAS now emerged but I won't hold my breath for people to say I was right and other scenarios are possible - and minds should not be made up on this case.

haha !

alan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality...olic_priesthood

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline
It seems that 33% of priests in the US are homosexual and 4 out of 5 attacks are on little boys so that would not present a significant risk to a little girl...and any way you know that it was a story which I declared to be a wild fiction to try and open up the possibility of other scenarios. As it happens, another scenario HAS now emerged but I won't hold my breath for people to say I was right and other scenarios are possible - and minds should not be made up on this case.

haha !

alan

Once again, not relevant. 33% is not what your wiki link quotes. It says 1-15%.

Drop it already.

Timeline

haha !

alan

Once again, not relevant. 33% is not what your wiki link quotes. It says 1-15%.

Drop it already.

Devilette your powers of reading and comprehension are seriously flawed - that stat you just quoted is the 'general population'

as far as priests are concerned it says this:

It has been estimated that at least 33 per cent of all priests in the RC Church in the United States are homosexual." [2]

Now pop back and have a really good look and then tell me I was right - come on you know you have to...

and check on this too:

More than four out of five of the priests' sex-abuse cases involved male victims.

Now if you are going to start catching biscuits properly then you have to keep your eye on them..

Here is me trying to open your eyes and you can't be bothered to read and comprehend the information that I am finding for you...

I am glad I had a wiki link to quote or you would say I was making it up - and even though I do find the link, you deny what it says even though it's there for everyone to see - you wouldn't make a good murderer with an alibi Devil - they would have you behind bars in 10 minutes

Or is it something else that's making you blind - 'non so blind as those who will not see' - nobody was prepared to listen to all those little boys - they wanted to change the subject - like you.

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

I certainly hope this isn't the paradigm of British policing. Say, it could have been a one-legged ballet dancer wearing a boa that killed the girl instead of the German basement dweller or the pedophile priest.

I am not surprised that the Portuguese police are questioning the parents for two reasons. Statistically, most murders aren't committed by strangers, and that goes double for children. Family is always the first stop.

Second, Portugal probably has an interest in calming hysterical tourists. If you arrest the parents, potential tourists think 'Oh, it's not the area that's dangerous, just the girl's parents.'

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Timeline
I certainly hope this isn't the paradigm of British policing. Say, it could have been a one-legged ballet dancer wearing a boa that killed the girl instead of the German basement dweller or the pedophile priest.

I am not surprised that the Portuguese police are questioning the parents for two reasons. Statistically, most murders aren't committed by strangers, and that goes double for children. Family is always the first stop.

Second, Portugal probably has an interest in calming hysterical tourists. If you arrest the parents, potential tourists think 'Oh, it's not the area that's dangerous, just the girl's parents.'

I totally agree with your last point and that crossed my mind too - it would suit the Portuguese to 'export' the problem.

One legged ballet dancer wearing a boa is tame compared to some of the stuff that happens in real life...

EEEEE I could tell some stories !

What about all the rippers victims - their families were not involved - bet that messed up the statistic for those years eh ?

Geoffrey Dahmer, Doctor Shipman ? If it's you then the statistic is 100%

alan

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Devilette your powers of reading and comprehension are seriously flawed - that stat you just quoted is the 'general population'

as far as priests are concerned it says this:

It has been estimated that at least 33 per cent of all priests in the RC Church in the United States are homosexual." [2]

Now pop back and have a really good look and then tell me I was right - come on you know you have to...

and check on this too:

More than four out of five of the priests' sex-abuse cases involved male victims.

My mistake. Your source is not exactly reliable - one study on a general editing site?

I am glad I had a wiki link to quote or you would say I was making it up - and even though I do find the link, you deny what it says even though it's there for everyone to see - you wouldn't make a good murderer with an alibi Devil - they would have you behind bars in 10 minutes

Or is it something else that's making you blind - 'non so blind as those who will not see' - nobody was prepared to listen to all those little boys - they wanted to change the subject - like you

So changing the subject makes me blind to pedophiles? And wouldn't make me a good murderer? :blink:

Stop judging me.

And stop bringing priests into this, what is your agenda with them anyhow? We get it, you were a detective, for 6 years, 30 years ago, but that doesn't make you any more 'in the know' about this murder.

Timeline

Devilette - What murder ?

You keep falling for the same mistake !

You are talking against yourself - my whole point was to say nobody knows and we should not judge - and now you tell me that I am not 'in the know'.. then you say say there has been a murder like you are in the know...

half the time you say nobody knows and then you make out like you do...

Of course I am not in the know but thats my point and you make it for me..

and I am allowed to judge your powers of 'reading and comprehension' if I supply you with a link and you come back and deny (and misquote) what is clearly on the page...

How come Mrs McCann can be judged for something she might not have done but you cannot be judged for something that you clearly have done.. (you still wont say you got it wrong and I was right)

As far as an agenda against priests is concerned, I think your horrified defence of them indicates that you have an agenda too ? am I right in thinking your defence comes not from an objective assessment but from some religious affiliation that you have not so far declared ?

Possibly not or you would feel guilty at misrepresenting the link.

ps reference the 30 year thing - I am 3 years younger than Debbie Harry and 17 and a half years younger than Clint Eastwood so there - who you say ? and just because I have forgotten more than you will ever know doesn't mean I am out of touch

All this is because you are frantically defensive about priests for some reason - and you tried to misquote my wiki link which ain't too bright because everyone can see it... even I would put my hands up if I had done that...

and you put a one word retort to my post which was 'sick'

If you don't like disharmony on the forum then you should explain your feelings in more than monosyllables so we know what is going on in your mind...

In case you think I am being argumentative - it was you who started tossing emotive epithets about...

Let's see what this weeks wild speculations (not mine) will bring regarding the case ... then you can kick that around with as much certainty as ever. Believing the last thing that was written in the paper and excusing your own credulity for believing the previous thing is not uncommon in this or any other country so you are probably more in the majority than I

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

confirmed as NOT her, apparently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7014886.stm

OUR TIMELINE

K1 VISA & MARRIAGE - 8 MONTHS

17 February 2004 Sent I-129F petition CSC - It was APPROVED in 147 days

3 September 2004 INTERVIEW IN LONDON SUCCESSFUL VISA APPROVED! MARRIED OCTOBER 16, 2004

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS - 5 MONTHS

4 January 2005 - Submitted applications for AOS and EAD - 12 May 2005 Conditional Permanent Residency Approved - interview in Santa Ana

4 June 2005 CPR 2-year Green Card arrives in mail

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS - 3½ MONTHS

8 May 2007 - I-751 sent to CSC - 23 August 2007 - Approved - Card production ordered

30 August 2007 - 10 year Green Card received

K2 TIMELINE (Stayed behind in UK to finish school)

28 March 2005 - embassy interview & medical London - visa granted

01/18/06 Applications for AOS/EAD sent - 03/28/06 EAD approved

4/3/06 - RFE for AOS - requested new medical and vacc supplement

4/26/06 - approved without interview and welcome letter sent

05/02/2006 - Greencard arrives in mail

03/14/08 - Petition to Remove Conditions mailed to CSC delivered - 7/2/08 APPROVED

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE (for myself and son) 5 MONTHS

April 18, 2011 - N-400 Applications Mailed to AZ lockbox

April 21 (received April 25) NOAs

May 12 - FP Letters mailed

May 16 - Received FP appointment letters for June 8 at 11am

August 1 - Interview - approved for Oath Ceremony - OATH CEREMONY 28 SEPTEMBER

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

and all the people who have NVC completed dates after mine think they are flying mid october.... oh dear the suffering humanity.

Carolyn found the letter from London Embassy dated last January which said 'We will not accept your petition as we regard you as TEMPORARY in the UK and your residence continues to be the U.S. and so you should file in Nebraska.

Then the NVC who say - your domicile is in the UK and you cannot be a sponsor unless you are domiciled in the U.S.

alan

Alan,

they said the exact same thing to Chelsea (altho was California serv center)

23 Aug 2005 - Married in California

12 Oct 2005 - Chels moved to UK with hubby

27 Feb 2007 - I-130 Sent

08 Mar 2007 - I-130 approved

28 May 2007 - DS-3032/I-864 Bill received

05 June 2007 - paid I-864 bill

10 July 2007 - Receive I-864 package

18 July 2007 - Retiurn completed I-864

22 July 2007 - D 230 Package received

04 Aug 2007 - D230 returned to NVC

11 Aug 2007 - Letter from NVC advises I-864 need correction

13 Aug 2007 - I-864 corrected and returned

31 Aug 2007 - Case Completed at NVC!!!!

05 Sept 2007 - Case forwarded to London Embassy

03 Oct 2007 - Medical appointment

10 Oct 2007 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Oct 2007 - Visa and MBE Received special courrier

18 Oct 2007 - Flying to California

Timeline

alan

Alan,

they said the exact same thing to Chelsea (altho was California serv center)

I am only half joking about going crazy- I am naturally a really happy chappy in all situations - annoyingly so for people who are not 'morning persons'. I grin and dance and sing - I am not bipolar either - its constant ! I really am normally happy.

and here I am with it all behind me including the medical last Thursday and only an easy peasy interview to go - and I feel deflated and sad and I cant get happy again.

So much hangs on these things you know. Carolyn could not have made it in the UK and if this had gone wrong we would have had to divorce and she would have had to go back. I think that was too much of a burden - too much of a worry and going on since 9th January.

I have a friend in the US who was similarly torn about and he still flinches and turns away at the sound of the INS. He has been there 12 years and the revulsion for this process is still with him.

Perhaps time will ease the stress and when I am driving through St Petersburg on a sunny Sunday morning in my new Toyota, I will feel back on form again.

For now I think I have a touch of post traumatic stress.

I will try and hang around VJ during the winter and see if I can help some folks out - we certainly need it....

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.