Fandango

McCann Parents Named as Suspects..

98 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Focking hell, if that's 'gentle' I'd hate to see what else ya got.

If you had something to add, you could have done without the mad finger pointing sermonizing, much like that hobo on Oxford Street standing on his little wooden crate.

And I agree with Dev..the priest pisstakey bit was really in poor taste.

I have nothing against Catholics at all. I have been part of a Catholic family - but I didn't know it was beyond the pale to mention paedophile priests in a discussion on possible paedophilia ?

Is it a taboo for Catholics to talk about it ? If so I can understand why it went on so long....

Really I don't want to make an issue about it and if it's so hurtful for Catholics to think about this then I would like to drop it now.

I want to drop it anyway as I don't want to broaden it in a thread where it isnt central to the plot. If you say it never happened or you dont want to hear it then ok.

Remember Mrs McCann is a Catholic and I am fighting for her rights on here - albeit unsuccesfully- and even though she might be guilty.

As I say - you guys win - force of numbers - plenty to say about me but little to say about the subject

I'm not taking offense for Catholics...it just came off quite high in 'ick' Joking about pedophilia is always in poor taste.

We were doing fine discussing the subject before your involvement. We're discussing you right now because you have pushed your way center stage atm.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plenty to say about me but little to say about the subject

You brought yourself into to this discussion, not us.

but I tell you what - if I were a moderator I would pull the gratuitus accusations against the McCanns long before I pulled alan's (my) posts...

I was a 'REAL' detective for 6 years from 1969

I was selected for the Bramshill fast track academy in 1969 and came 4th in the UK Police Inspector's exams

If you want to talk legal defintions I can do that - I was selected for the Bramshill fast track academy in 1969 and came 4th in the UK Police Inspector's exams probably before you were born so I would love to indulge you in a debate on homicide case law etc - but I won't.. It's your loss as you might have learned something without having to google it...

Devillette still can't see the relevance of all that to a discussion on a possible murder - perhaps a postman might bring more to the discussion ? or a Devilette whatever she does ?

She selects my post line by line and puts her 'judgment' on each line in red then finishes by calling me judgemental -irony indeed

If I have riled someone by including a catholic priest in the wild scenario then you would have to have a totally closed mind to say that doesn't happen ! It's been all over the media for years and the church is paying huge millions in compensation.

That is just pure denial.

You dont know when I was born and what I do, so it is you who are making assumptions now.

I don't think you need to be too acquainted with English law to recognise that someone is innocent in the eyes of the law, until proven guilty. As I think that this was the genuine point that you were trying to underline, I don't think that anyone involved in the discussion would disagree legally or morally.

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests."

John Stuart Mill

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
You dont know when I was born and what I do, so it is you who are making assumptions now.

I don't think you need to be too acquainted with English law to recognise that someone is innocent in the eyes of the law, until proven guilty. As I think that this was the genuine point that you were trying to underline, I don't think that anyone involved in the discussion would disagree legally or morally.

That's fair enough...

Nope I don't know anything about you - - you might be the top criminal barrister in the Uk for all I know and outgun me all ways up !

Not many people older than me now so I WAS making an assumption - if you are as old as me - it's past our bedtime !

I do have an overdeveloped sense of justice which extends to more than myself - perhaps I will use it on behalf of others on a voluntary basis when/if I get to Florida...

Hey I could be a civil rights observer at guantanamo bay ! Nope skip that ... think I will start with the cats protection league and work up from there....

You know people say 'opinionated' and 'arrogant' and 'preaching' as though they are bad things ....

When you think about it, the opposite of those three isnt good either - no personal opinions/low self esteem/reticent and disengaged

I admire Tony Wedgewood Benn (dont always agree with him) and I reckon you could call him 'opinionated' and 'arrogant' and 'preaching' ...

If I had 30% of his intellect I would be most chuffed.

I get my bus pass in 6 weeks so its too late to reform or go for the middle ground - I will have to make the best of my personality disability for which I don't get a parking badge ! I would still rather be me than some of these ladies so hah to them !

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline
I would still rather be me than some of these ladies so hah to them !

:huh:

"Clement Attlee had as much charisma as a mouse. He was absolutely monosyllabic. People say conversation is supposed to be like a game of tennis, but with Attlee it was like tossing biscuits to a dog."

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

"Clement Attlee had as much charisma as a mouse. He was absolutely monosyllabic. People say conversation is supposed to be like a game of tennis, but with Attlee it was like tossing biscuits to a dog."

You like dogs, don't you Alan?

[color=#800080]AOS

Lawyer sent Aos package 07-27-2007

Medical 08-01-2007

Check cashed -08-23-2007

NOA - 08-27-2007

Biometrics scheduled - 09-12-2007

Biometrics for EAD and AOS 09-12-2007

Received RFE for medical and co-sponsor tax returns

(Tax returns were sent) also letter from employer

needed, and last 6 months pay stubs.

RFE: 09-11-2007

Sent RFE back to lawyer 10-10-2007

EAD card production ordered 06-11-2007

EAD received 17-11-2007

Interview date for 01-08-2008[/color]

Approved! Card Production ordered 01-08-2008

ah, such maturity.

Madeleine McCann 'died from overdose'

By Gary Cleland

Last Updated: 9:17am BST 14/09/2007

Madeleine McCann died from an overdose of sleeping tablets, reports in a French newspaper claimed yesterday.

Battut - an experienced journalist who has worked on a number of major inquiries - claims police believe that evidence found in the McCanns' hire car will "prove that the little girl had ingested medicines, without doubt sleeping pills, in large quantities".

A source at the newspaper claimed: "We are not simply repeating rumours carried in other papers. This is not a theory, but a fact contained in hard evidence in the hands of the Portuguese authorities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...4/nmaddy214.xml

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests."

John Stuart Mill

Timeline

'Police are said to want to examine the vehicle again. It is currently being kept in a safe place by the family who are considering having their own tests carried out on it as they strive to prove their innocence.'

Looks like the Police will have to be patient until the suspect's family say they can look at the car again ....

See what I mean ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
'Police are said to want to examine the vehicle again. It is currently being kept in a safe place by the family who are considering having their own tests carried out on it as they strive to prove their innocence.'

Looks like the Police will have to be patient until the suspect's family say they can look at the car again ....

See what I mean ?

Surely if they wish to examine the car again they can get a warrant?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sleeping pills.......hrmmm..........

If the kids were truly zonked out for the night, that would theoretically mean there'd be no hooha with them waking up and finding the parents not home....

In the article I quoted it did say that the other two children did not wake up after the parents returned home and found Madeline missing. This includes the resulting hub bub created by the police arriving. It was mentioned that they may have been given sleeping tablets. Now, some speculation and theory, (saywhat, I suggest you leave the room :P ). Perhaps the parents wanted to leave the kids behind but didn't want them to wake up, perhaps Madeline overdosed or had an extreme reaction.

Both parents are doctors so they would have access to prescriptions and sleeping tablets, so that isn't a problem.

It's a theory of course, no proof to back it up either, but a credible theory, nonetheless, imo.

Filed: Other Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

Alan, you continue to crack me up!!

Just how soon do you get here anyway?

That's fair enough...

Nope I don't know anything about you - - you might be the top criminal barrister in the Uk for all I know and outgun me all ways up !

Not many people older than me now so I WAS making an assumption - if you are as old as me - it's past our bedtime !

I do have an overdeveloped sense of justice which extends to more than myself - perhaps I will use it on behalf of others on a voluntary basis when/if I get to Florida...

Hey I could be a civil rights observer at guantanamo bay ! Nope skip that ... think I will start with the cats protection league and work up from there....

You know people say 'opinionated' and 'arrogant' and 'preaching' as though they are bad things ....

When you think about it, the opposite of those three isnt good either - no personal opinions/low self esteem/reticent and disengaged

I admire Tony Wedgewood Benn (dont always agree with him) and I reckon you could call him 'opinionated' and 'arrogant' and 'preaching' ...

If I had 30% of his intellect I would be most chuffed.

I get my bus pass in 6 weeks so its too late to reform or go for the middle ground - I will have to make the best of my personality disability for which I don't get a parking badge ! I would still rather be me than some of these ladies so hah to them !

alan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.