The_dip_sticks

This Dip stick has finally lost it

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

In Feb I received a letter that I should wait 6 months before contacting USCIS again for any update if I had not heard any thing by now. Well today happens to be 6 months. I called just now and still the @!#$!@#!@ at the call center never escalate my call. I don’t know what else to say and do. I have tried it all. I told the person on the ph that its been over a year and I still have no NOA2, and that the last time I called I got a letter telling to call back to speak to an immigration officer, if I had not heard any thing regarding my case in 6 months. Still the @#!@!@ would not escalate my call. Then I said to her that I wanted to speak to them to check the status on the on going checks. And I also mentined that USCIS is currently processing applications filed in 2007 and I have a receipt from June 2006 and still nothing. I got the typical BS canned response u will get a letter in the mail in 30- 45 days. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW can I do it to get escalated please TODAY IM DESPTRATE.

Then I found a number for the FBI information division and I called them too and the girl said "if this is for USIC we can’t help you with any information regarding the checks". I asked her is there was any way to get a status or any thing we been waiting for a over a year to get a reply from USCIS and she said. No it takes any where from 6 months to 6 years. With that she knocked my will of living and I said thank you and hanged up. Now I’m sitting here at my computer at work crying my head off. Should just send my hubbies and my finger prints along with mine while I’m at it and request the FBI information record our selves. Their website says if you send in the $18 payment it takes 16-18 weeks to get the results. Is this a good idea? Any one ever done this before? I heardFOIA is a waste of time and money as they take over a year or more to reply. Besides the FBI are the ones doing the checks for USCIS in the first place. Has any one here requested it and what was the actual turn around time? Was it helpful? Will it makes things worse and pro long my NOA2 even more? Im looking for peoples first hand experince who have requested this.

I feel like a starved stray dog right about now waiting to get any scraps or get bone tossed at. Any thing would do me some good right now any little bit of help or insight on their famous "futher processing or administrative review" would do. Why can’t these people at the call center just have a day off at being @!#!@#! for once in their lives and escalate my call to some one who knows what they are talking about? The person told me that they can’t escalate me because when she typed in my information on the screen the computer does not alarm her to escalate my call. AGGGGGGGGGGG.

The FBI web site says “The FBI will only respond to status inquiries from its customer agencies. Please contact the organization receiving your original application. In Citizenship and Immigration cases, contact USCIS for the status.†Yet when you call the stupid USCIS they don’t even talk to you. They just send a stupid canned letter we are doing further review of your case,!!!!@$%#$@#$@!$@#@#$ Is any one else in this never ending cycle of no information and even senators say they cant help you like we are? We are going around in circles, that’s why I thought that maybe its best I send the stupid 18 dollars and become their “customer†and get some type of answer from some one. I was patient for 6 months like they asked and today was my that I was finally allowed to call again to get some type of help and answer from an immigration officer….. after such a long wait and all I get is the same ######, FASCES, DUNG, GUANO, ESCREMENT, FECAL MATTER, STOOL, ORDUR, DEJECTION, DROPPINGS, #######, #######, EXCTRETION, BODY WASTE, POO, MUCK, MALENA, any ANY OTHER EXCRETORY PRODUCT FROM ANY BOWEL MOMENT that you think of.. =0(

I don’t know why I was so optimistic today before calling. I thought I would call and get the good news like every one else that finds out that magically their case got approved and was nvc with out getting a NO2 or status update online. I have gotten 3 letters with same wording in the past year and 3 months (wait 6 months and call for an update). Sorry I blew up just that when that rep at the FBI office said it takes 6months to 6 years SHE SENT ME TO hell AND BACK. I CANT stop crying. Has any one had any luck with getting their record back from the FBI in 5-6 months and did it make a difference in your case?

Edited by The_dip_sticks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for for all the errors my heads is just a mess. i cant think i cant do any thing. i tried to go back and edit but it was too late. Oh man I ment to put this in the off topic section. Im sorry.

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

And FBI print request is for YOUR knowledge - nothing more. It's not something you can provide to USCIS to move the case along.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so sorry.

If there was anything I could do for you, I would try.

As it stands, I will just say a prayer that they move you along soon.

Hugs!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

My God, this sounds like a mess! You poor thing!

I have no advice, other than to call your Congress Rep. but I'm not too fam with your case, and I dunno if you might have done that already.

But I did want to say that I hope this gets resolved soon and I will keep you in my prayers for a quick end to this mess!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I agree, call your congress rep and see what can be done. Im sorry all this is happening to you. I wish there were something we could all do to help it along. :luv:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I am sorry to hear of your frustrations. One thing I did recently is to write some rather stiffly worded letters, you know the kind that us Brits are good at ;) , to Michael Chertoff (Secretary for Homeland Security), Robert Mueller (Director of the FBI), William Hooton (Director of FBI Records Management), and Michael Cannon (Director of the Name Check Program at the FBI). I then wrote a more pleasantly worded letter to Laura Bush as I have heard that she has a good reputation for petitioning the FBI on behalf of those stuck in the name check process. I haven't received any replies as yet but then I only sent the letters off last week. It may be a shot in the dark but it is better than just sitting and waiting and at the end of the day all it has cost me is some paper and envelopes, a few stamps and time which I have plenty of.

Keep your chin up and hang in there! :thumbs:

Edited by LondonGooner

Kelly (USC) & Jeremy (UKC)

Adjustment of Status from K-1 Visa

CIS Office : Louisville KY

Date Filed : 2006-11-28

NOA Date : 2006-12-21

Bio. Appt. : 2006-12-15

Card Received: 2008-02-12

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Louisville KY

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-09-18

Approved Date : 2007-11-08

Date Card Received : 2007-11-21

Estimates/Stats : Your EAD was approved in 51 days.

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-08-31

NOA Date : 2007-09-18

Date Received : 2007-11-09

Estimates/Stats : Your AP was approved in 31 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Your SO is from the UK, right?

Doesn't usually take more than a couple of months to get a visa. What gives?

The petition is still with USCIS, they haven't even gotten an NOA2. It may be relevant that her husband is British, but of Pakistani origin.

P.S. She's already contacted her congressman (see her signature).

Hugs, Mireya. (F)

wow, i am so sorry for you and your husband.....dean

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

The petition is still with USCIS, they haven't even gotten an NOA2. It may be relevant that her husband is British, but of Pakistani origin.

Hugs, Mireya. (F)

It wouldnt hurt to contact her congressman AGAIN

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hugs, Mireya. (F)

It wouldnt hurt to contact her congressman AGAIN

Okie dokie, just pointing it out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That is ridiculous......if they can't escalate your call to someone in charge who might actually help........what call will they escalate???

I too wish there was something I could do, I really hope you get an approval soon.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ