mike_2007

what's that mean plz?

30 posts in this topic

yes what?denial i-130 or denied the visa when it get to the embassy?

It means they will deny your I130

you can also try for help at behive. They maybe able to point you to free services.

http://www.thebeehive.org/Templates/LegalI....181&Lang=1

December 12 2006 Filed I130

Jan 10 2007 got receipt and case number!

Jan 12 2007 sent 129F

Feb 6 notice they were moving the file to a faster service center.

Feb 26 Notice of I130 approval

Feb 28 2007 notice they were sending 129F to USCIS for further investigation (err #######?)

May 15 2007 notice of approval of 129F with processing dates of 05/15/2007 thru 09/14/2007

May 28 2007 Notice from attorney that NVC needed processed and money orders were needed.

June 4 2007 Traveled to Manila to spend 2 weeks with my wife!! (YeHaaaa!!)

Fed-xed her signed papers (For NVC) from Manila to attorney from Manila while on vacation

June 18 2007 Nvc approved support.

June 29 2007 packet arrived @ my home informing of interveiw for I130 on Aug 27 2007 and explaining Medical interveiw.

(Note wife never received packet for I130 in Philippines I fed-ex'ed mine to her for medical interveiw)

July 17 2007 packet arrived for 129F setting interveiw for Sept 5 2007

August 5 2007 Wife flew to Manila for medical interveiw on August 6.

August 26 wife flew to Manila for I130 interveiw on August 27 2007.

August 27 2007 12:31 pm I130 Approved

wife arriving Nov 18th

WIFE ARRIVED Nov 18th!!!!

Website I made my wife!

http://rickrox.tripod.com/roxan1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

"a visa petition cannot be approved"

Petition = I-130 - the spousal visa petition your wife filed

The message is from the USCIS Service Center -- not the consulate. It refers to THE PETITION NOT THE VISA. You cannot have a visa interview if the VISA PETITION is not approved.

Edited by kitkat1

Filed: Timeline

"a visa petition cannot be approved"

Petition = I-130 - the spousal visa petition your wife filed

The message is from the USCIS Service Center -- not the consulate. It refers to THE PETITION NOT THE VISA. You cannot have a visa interview if the VISA PETITION is not approved.

Exactly right. mike, please consult an attorney.

Peace out.

Obviously, mike_2007 is just trolling.

Please stop feeding the troll. :dead:

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Timeline
Obviously, mike_2007 is just trolling.

Please stop feeding the troll. :dead:

Oh but didn't ya know - you are not allowed to call out trolls anymore on VJ. It's "not nice" and apparently is now against the rules . . .

cat.jpg

Jan 12 2007 sent 129F

Feb 28 2007 notice they were sending 129F to USCIS for further investigation (err #######?)

May 15 2007 notice of approval of 129F with processing dates of 05/15/2007 thru 09/14/2007

May 28 2007 Notice from attorney that NVC needed processed and money orders were needed.

Fed-xed her signed papers (For NVC) from Manila to attorney from Manila while on vacation

June 29 2007 packet arrived @ my home informing of interveiw for I130 on Aug 27 2007 and explaining Medical interveiw.

(Note wife never received packet for I130 in Philippines I fed-ex'ed mine to her for medical interveiw)

wife arriving Nov 18th

Website I made my wife!

@ kitkat1

Nothing personal...

"Rude" is when you call someone that voluntary condones a person that will go through a very complicated case, and still be giving advice, without proper legal advice or recommendation, or total knowledge of his case.

If you check the history of his posts, and the "trolling" around with legalities of the immigration process...DO you really think that I am 'RUDE" when not one, not even two, had already advised him to seek legal help?

As much as I am sure there are multiple people who wanted to help here, and people seeking proper assistance, not necessary of legal assistance, you do not want to misinterpret or misrepresent the "Laws" we all have to abide. Bottom line is, as I have already stated, he has a complicated case that needs to be directed to a lawyer that will provide the assistance that he needs.

Think about that.

Good luck!

~ Rina

Edited by RandyandRina

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Timeline
@ kitkat1

Nothing personal...

"Rude" is when you call someone that voluntary condones a person that will go through a very complicated case, and still be giving advice, without proper legal advice or recommendation, or total knowledge of his case.

If you check the history of his posts, and the "trolling" around with legalities of the immigration process...DO you really think that I am 'RUDE" when not one, not even two, had already advised him to seek legal help?

As much as I am sure there are multiple people who wanted to help here, and people seeking proper assistance, not necessary of legal assistance, you do not want to misinterpret or misrepresent the "Laws" we all have to abide. Bottom line is, as I have already stated, he has a complicated case that needs to be directed to a lawyer that will provide the assistance that he needs.

Think about that.

Good luck!

~ Rina

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. I never said you were rude.

The poster may or may not be a troll. VJ moderators lately have been very upset when people have called out potential trolls. Therefore, I posted that information and said "It's "not nice" and apparently is now against the rules . . ."

Whether he's a troll or not, plenty of people here have tried to give the OP suggestions and help. I also tried to help.

What's your point?

Rina,

I know you didn't direct your post to me, but I will respond to it - in two ocassions I have asked the OP to try and clarify his request, AND to seek the advise of an immigration attorney. So don't say people have not pointed the OP the way of an expert. Sometimes cases are too complex (and his seems to be) for us to meddle with it and do more harm than good.

I will repeat for the OP: consult an attorney.

Peace, L.

40401_cooltext64396443_122_1188lo.jpg

Jan 12 2007 sent 129F

wife arriving Nov 18th

Website I made my wife!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
well i have a very important question then,,why they want my wife to send all the supporting documents to prove the maiage and they want her to go to the interview if they r going to denied it then???????

well they might want to arrest her for fraud an attorney is the only way to go from here on out just remember anything you say can and will be held aginst you in a court of law so if i were you i wouldnt post any more of your case i am sure it is being past on to uscis or worse so contact an attorney

arrest her?why? do u think its like watching tom&jery? why arrest her,,and i dont care if the uscis or whoever is reading this,,ther is nothing they can do or anything that we'r hiding,,,so,keep ur advice for ur self and do me a favour,, dont post anything regard my setuation,,,ok

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.