Jenn!

WTF Wednesday!

44 posts in this topic

Ewww. I am so sorry about the skunk smell. I have never smelled it, and I don't want to. Sorry again.

You've never smelled a skunk? What!? That's like never having eaten a muffin! Not that muffins taste like skunks.

You have never tasted my sister's cooking........:jest:

Well, I have smelled some pretty rotten things. But, I usually chalked it up to a dead animal roadside. Where I am from, there are a lot of opossums and raccoons. So, there was always some dead smell coming from the woods. Maybe I smelled it without knowing it.

I have missed out on some of the finer things in life. :lol:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ewww. I am so sorry about the skunk smell. I have never smelled it, and I don't want to. Sorry again.

All of the happy hump day pictures that I have seen made me take this picture the night we came back from Alexandria.

camelstakingride.JPG

Happy hump day everybody!!!!!

Whew!!!! I was about to go into withdrawal awaiting the "Hump" day pics!!!! Thanks for saving me!!!! :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I must say that I'm impressed by your "Gravel" sign. :)

I like alot of what he has to say. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to make it all the way. I can already see the tides turning to favor Clinton (Dem) and Guiliani (Rep). The state of our government and the approaching presidential election actually makes me sick to my stomack. :angry:

Agreed. All of the right-wing "democrats" frighten me. Gravel has a good deal of support among younger voters. For example, he's approaching 20% among democrats on Facebook polls (yes, I'm on Facebook :blush:).

DISCLAIMER: No humps were actually exposed in the photographs here.

hehehee. They were in a tall truck, so I couldn't get their humps, their humps, their humps, their humps :dance:.......:jest:

HAHAHAAAAA

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I like alot of what he has to say. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to make it all the way. I can already see the tides turning to favor Clinton (Dem) and Guiliani (Rep). The state of our government and the approaching presidential election actually makes me sick to my stomack. :angry:

That's because GOD FORBID Americans actually try to make up their own minds without being told what to think and told they better vote for X or Y or they're just "wasting their vote." Gotta keep herding the sheeple in the right direction. Else, voters might have the audacity to elect someone who is looking out for THEM, and not already safely in the pocket of big business and special interests groups (who have invested millions to ensure that we install leaders who are on THEIR team.) And THAT, my friend, is what scares the snot out of them.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not much going on for me today, cooking a big dinner for my mom. Roast beef, fresh green beans, Jackies famous cake, fresh veggies and rolls. Sounds like some extra calories to me! Hope everyone has a great day!

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

That's because GOD FORBID Americans actually try to make up their own minds without being told what to think and told they better vote for X or Y or they're just "wasting their vote." Gotta keep herding the sheeple in the right direction. Else, voters might have the audacity to elect someone who is looking out for THEM, and not already safely in the pocket of big business and special interests groups (who have invested millions to ensure that we install leaders who are on THEIR team.) And THAT, my friend, is what scares the snot out of them.

ballotwithtext.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Give the dog a tomato juice bath and the skunk smell will go away. :thumbs:

I'm so not into the election yet. I'll wait and see who's still in the running in a few months and go from there. Originally I was a big Guiliani fan but I dunno now.

I made a HUGE mistake at work and just owned up to it once I found it out. I was waiting to be canned but instead I got a "it's ok we just appreciate that you came in at ALL when you were so very sick" so that's a big relief!!!! :blush: I was gonna wait until after vacation to tell them but then I'd be fussing about it and not having a very good week at all.

I'm STARVING. I can't wait till this first week of Weight Watchers is over. The first week is always the killer and then I get used to the portions.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
t_IMAG0014m_1314da7.jpg

i don't know if this will work, it's my first time posting, but if the pic comes out you'll see the hump :D Have a nice day everyone! (F)

"welcome to the jungle" :lol:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Skunk smell is awful -- even the skunks don't like it. They won't spray in their own burrow unless forced to.

36_11_6.gif I'm just laughing to myself at the thought of how one documents that even skunks do not llike their own spray. Polling? :P

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Today STINKS!! Really Stinks!!! My dog got sprayed by skunk last night and that is all i smell now! I used 6 cans of tomato juice- I can smell it even on my hands now! This has got to be the most disgusting smell ever!! If anybody has another remedy, please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Citrus juices are good at removing skuniness, try orange or lemon (but careful of the eyes). Also try baking soda and vinegar, but definitely in the tub with the fans going or outside in the wading pool. This is the same chemical combo that makes those lovely foaming volcanoes for your school science project. Have some fun and add food coloring! If nothing else, it will make a good photo op. I use vinegar and baking soda to clean all kinds of things around the house.

You've never smelled a skunk? What!? That's like never having eaten a muffin! Not that muffins taste like skunks.

Skuffins anyone? :lol:

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Skunk smell is awful -- even the skunks don't like it. They won't spray in their own burrow unless forced to.

36_11_6.gif I'm just laughing to myself at the thought of how one documents that even skunks do not llike their own spray. Polling? :P

LOL I read it on Teh Internets. You know I am fascinated with obscure, bizarre and even useless factoids... :P

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
Well i took all of your advice and when and got more tomoatoe juice, vinegar, baking soda even citrus mouthwash, i hope it works! I even bought a new purse cuz i swear i think the odor has rubbed off on my purse!

Good excuse to get a new purse!!! :lol:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.