63 posts in this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do I know you??? :)

i dont know about bravery..

and i feel like a HUGE F up.. not a good mom :(

if you don't mind my asking, what happened?

hahaa.. you dont wanna know :blink:

You are in my thoughts and prayers Dee - keep up the fight.

I admire your bravery and wish you a quick resolution to this horrible situation. Your children are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. (F)(F)

Blessings,

D.

Wow, Dee! I know it's hard to see the forest for the trees, but you really do have a lot of admirable qualities. And, your boys (although they might have had a stressful time for a couple of weeks) will be so much better off after it's all settled. Some mothers never break away and have to make the best with the situation they are stuck in. You are so lucky to not be cornered into that option. I am grateful for you that you have dug your heels in and set an example for many mothers around the globe.

AUTHENTIC-POWER-Corel-GIF345.gif

SELF-FORGIVENESS-Corel-GIF334.gif

FlowersCov.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F) (F) (F)

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
thanks for all your thoughts and inquiries...... :wub:

everything is upside down in my life... but me and the kids are Ok... and yes he is still in the house

No other big incidents have happened....

We are working closely with the Imam to see where this is going.....

I miss posting on VJ.. but feel awkward :unsure:

anyone wants to PM me... I have a yahoo IM that i use when i am at work

so good to hear from you!!! doing OK is great!!!

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I admire your bravery and wish you a quick resolution to this horrible situation. Your children are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. (F)(F)

Blessings,

D.

Wow, Dee! I know it's hard to see the forest for the trees, but you really do have a lot of admirable qualities. And, your boys (although they might have had a stressful time for a couple of weeks) will be so much better off after it's all settled. Some mothers never break away and have to make the best with the situation they are stuck in. You are so lucky to not be cornered into that option. I am grateful for you that you have dug your heels in and set an example for many mothers around the globe.

FlowersCov.jpg

(F) (F) (F)

that just made me cry :( thank god there are no patients infront of me...

I am living out of someone else's house... my kids hardly sleep at night.. my little one has been having all these melt downs.. I have no $.. my house phone/ internet is shut off... soon my cell phone.. Some dickbag kid just stole 40 bucks from me.. Some guy hit my car.. took me a WEEK to get the $ from him(he begged not to go through the insurance) THEN i lost the FREAKING check!!!!!! My husband i think is mentally compromised.. he still doesnt get ANYTHING that is going on.

The kids are going to school late everyday... I didnt bring enough "warm" clothes for the kids.. they end up going to school in the same sh!t... I'm getting to work late everyday.. my work SUCKS.. my boss can bring me to tears or make me wanna run infront of traffic.. I've lost 99% of my muslim "friends" and Imam and faith though out this whole thing.....

my kids keep on begging me to go home :(

everynight i think very dark thoughts and have to psych myself out of them......

nothing positive should be directed towards me... i feel like dirt

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Dee, that is where self forgiveness comes in. I will be in Yahoo 2nite around 8 if you want to talk. Don't EVER let yourself feel alone. I'm a Muslim, I hope I'm a friend, and you haven't lost me. I'll be here as long as you need, and then some.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
everynight i think very dark thoughts and have to psych myself out of them......

you shouldn't, you left a hostile home environment for both your sake and your children's. i admire your courage. (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dee, I'm really late coming into this thread but I've been reading and following your posts all along. My heart goes out to you and what you're going through. I can relate to the feelings that you're describing. They are all too familiar from a past relationship.

Nothing in your posts have said to me that you are a bad mother at all. Someone else had called you a survivor a while ago and that is the first thought that comes to mind about you. The actions of your husband in no way reflect who you are as a person or a mother. They speak volumes about him but say nothing about you. All that I've seen is you trying your heart out to make this situation work and make it better for your children. That shows me your strength in trying to work through problems. There is nothing to be ashamed about with that. You are a survivor, resourceful, full of strength, guts, perseverence and tenacity. There certainly is nothing to be ashamed about there. With all of those things you are also beautiful and have one h@ll of a sense of humor to boot.

I hope you can give yourself a break and realize what you've been through over the past few weeks and give yourself a huge pat on the back and hold your head high because you have come this far. You are a MENA diva and you deserve to be treated as such. Don't let yourself or anyone else make you think any different. (F)(F)(F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dee - I read your latest posts and pray that you feel better - I believe you need to give yourself a break - you have been through a nightmare - and you're still getting yourself to work your children to school (in the scheme of things them being late in the morning is minor).....you are setting a fine example of what a good mother does for her children and you need to believe in yourself and see how brave you truly are!!

I haven't been a member of VJ for long and I don't know you very well, however if I can be of any support to you I am more than happy to do that...keep that chin up!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Blessings,

D.

FlowersCov.jpg

(F) (F) (F)

I am living out of someone else's house... my kids hardly sleep at night.. my little one has been having all these melt downs.. I have no $.. my house phone/ internet is shut off... soon my cell phone.. Some dickbag kid just stole 40 bucks from me.. Some guy hit my car.. took me a WEEK to get the $ from him(he begged not to go through the insurance) THEN i lost the FREAKING check!!!!!! My husband i think is mentally compromised.. he still doesnt get ANYTHING that is going on.

The kids are going to school late everyday... I didnt bring enough "warm" clothes for the kids.. they end up going to school in the same sh!t... I'm getting to work late everyday.. my work SUCKS.. my boss can bring me to tears or make me wanna run infront of traffic.. I've lost 99% of my muslim "friends" and Imam and faith though out this whole thing.....

Dee Im really confused here. You moved out and he is in your house?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Blessings,

D.

FlowersCov.jpg

(F) (F) (F)

Dee Im really confused here. You moved out and he is in your house?

yes.. I left with the kids.. cat AND the fish.. lol :blink:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Why do you have to be the one to leave? Why can't he leave? Afterall it is your house and you have kids! I would think that he would be noble enough to recognize that and offer to leave. :blink:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

Why do you have to be the one to leave? Why can't he leave? Afterall it is your house and you have kids! I would think that he would be noble enough to recognize that and offer to leave. :blink:

that's what i was wondering too. :ranting: lemme send her some of my combat boots to put a nice big imprint on his azz when she kicks him outta her house and to the curb! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if she is legally obligated to let him stay there? I mean when we do the I-134, don't we have to support them for 2 years and make sure they don't become a public charge? I don't know if its as easy as just kicking them to the curb once they are here. Does anyone have any info on that?

Timeline
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if she is legally obligated to let him stay there? I mean when we do the I-134, don't we have to support them for 2 years and make sure they don't become a public charge? I don't know if its as easy as just kicking them to the curb once they are here. Does anyone have any info on that?

as i understand it, the i-134 is not binding, the i864 is.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

No, he is simply here on a visa, BUT she also cannot make him go home, he is here legally. She can, of course remove him from her home and forgo the AOS process. As Charles stated, the I134 is not legally binding.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.