smoke20

the rush to beat the fee increase.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

how much of an impact do you think this will have on k-1 visa process times? i really want to go back to PI if its going to delay them much...but, i don't want to burn all my vacation now & get approved before my anniversary date at work.....it would suck on a whole new level to get approval & not be able to go get Jennilyn.(& she's not doing the POE alone..she's gonna be scared enough already)

BTW: we filed mid july.....anniversary date at work is may 19.... you think its safe for me to go back & not get stuck waiting for more vacation days?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
how much of an impact do you think this will have on k-1 visa process times? i really want to go back to PI if its going to delay them much...but, i don't want to burn all my vacation now & get approved before my anniversary date at work.....it would suck on a whole new level to get approval & not be able to go get Jennilyn.(& she's not doing the POE alone..she's gonna be scared enough already)

BTW: we filed mid july.....anniversary date at work is may 19.... you think its safe for me to go back & not get stuck waiting for more vacation days?

Probably not but you'll know more about your eventual timeline in a couple months.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Probably not but you'll know more about your eventual timeline in a couple months.

the uscis website says its processing petitions from jan. 07 now, it hasn't been updated since july 16.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=CSC

is there a more recent/up to date list of processing times? my timeline has a est date of nov.14, where do they get that info? & isn't the interview 2-4 months after the I-129f is approved?

not trying to argue w/ you...i just really miss Jen & i want to see her w/o causing us unnessesary grief later.

SOB! i just checked my timeline again now it says nov.21 :protest:

Edited by smoke20

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

the uscis website says its processing petitions from jan. 07 now, it hasn't been updated since july 16.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=CSC

is there a more recent/up to date list of processing times? my timeline has a est date of nov.14, where do they get that info? & isn't the interview 2-4 months after the I-129f is approved?

not trying to argue w/ you...i just really miss Jen & i want to see her w/o causing us unnessesary grief later.

SOB! i just checked my timeline again now it says nov.21 :protest:

If you filed in july here and you dont get any RFE's you can figure she will have her interview in feb or march 08. I wouldnt hold your breath for anything sooner. even april is a possibility for her interview. We filed also in July. I have look at hundreds of timelines from july 06 onward, specificially philippines immigration to the USA. all were 6 to 8 months. Most were 8 months. your nov date for being approved here in the USA is on par. its 4 months here and 4 months there to run its course. it might be slower for us since the fees increased and there was already a backlog of sorts. 2 months after noa2 to get an interview is too quick for manila. it will take a month just for manila to recieve the packet from NVC here in the usa.

if you have time and nothing to do you can read thru all the threads on theworldoffilipinas.com since those are all philippines based immigrations. you can look at everyones timelines and calculate your own average. only immigration from canada seems fast. but the phils is 8 months average.

chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

thanks guys.

chris:i'm going to check that other site when i have more time...thanks for the site & info. bszoom42 gave me basically the same responce in another thread too.

:dance: looks like Jen is getting a special b-day suprise! :dance: a (F) + something special hand delivered. :D

hope i can keep it a secret til then.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
thanks guys.

chris:i'm going to check that other site when i have more time...thanks for the site & info. bszoom42 gave me basically the same responce in another thread too.

:dance: looks like Jen is getting a special b-day suprise! :dance: a (F) + something special hand delivered. :D

hope i can keep it a secret til then.

Too late! I'm gonna tell her! :devil:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

In most cases processing in the philippines for I-129F to approve is 6 to 8 months or sometimes longer and interview schedule will take 4 to 6 months from the approval of the I-129F. If you really miss her you can go back but it will not affect the proccessing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Too late! I'm gonna tell her! :devil:

hehehe. :innocent:

oops.sorry..i dont know how to reply without quoting the previously quoted message ...whew confused! :wacko:

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.