lizaanne

London Interview Tomorrow!!!

25 posts in this topic

Loads of hugs and luck, everything will be just fine, just wait and see :thumbs::dance::dance:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I took the morning off work tomorrow just so I can flip out and cry in private - not that being at work would exactly stop me, but they already had to peel me off the ceiling once, when we got the interview date!! hehehe

My dad sent him a nice note wishing him the best and that he hopes it all goes well. Awwww - dad's are so cool!!

So he's gone to bed now - he has to get up at 4am to get ready and get to the train. I hated letting him off the phone!!!

It's probably a good thing that I'm not there actually. If something did go wrong I would totally loose it (not get nasty or anything) and cry like a child. He handles things like this much better than I do so it's better he goes without me.

Yep - sleeping tonight will be interesting. Benedryl here I come!!! ;)

YAY!!! We got waving chickens!!

Yes - I'm rambling.....think I'll go find something constructive to do, like dig a swimming pool in the backyard or something. :whistle: Anything to keep my mind off this!!

Thanks again everyone!! I'll be online in the morning to be sure with the update!!!

~Liza

10 Year Green Card Holder Since July 2009 --- Thank you Visa Journey!!! :-)

Best of Luck!!! Have some chocolate and cheesecake too if it helps :luv:

Adele

> Texas have received out application and cashed the cheque!

We got our NOA1 as at 26 Oct 2005!

Sent to CSC 26 Oct 2005

NOA2 26 Jan 2006

Sent to Embassy 9 Feb 2006

Embassy sent pk3 21 feb 2006

Recd and return pk3 27 feb

Medical 8 March

recd pk4 11 April

Interview 10 May

Visa Approved 10 May

Visa Received 13 May

Fly to Memphis 21 june

Married 1 September

AOS NOA1 23 Jan 2007

Case transferred to Missourri

Case transferred back to CSC feb 01

Card in the mail March 05

Case approved March 005

Welcome to America Letters received March 08

Filed for lifting of conditions - received in Vermont Jan 20 2009

I-797C NOA received Jan 26 2009

Visit My Website

A Joy unshared is like and unlighted candle

lizaanne -- having just gone through this gamut of emotions 48 hours ago, I know how you are feeling! I never doubted we would get the visa, but knowing that our fate lay in the hands of some pen-pusher who didn't know either of us (Although the woman who finally gave us approval thought she knew me from college?) put the fear of jesus in heart for a period of about 3 days, having been totally cool about the until that point!

90day.jpg

Best of luck, we'll be thinking of you :)

Helen

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Know its late but best of luck tomorrow!! We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you guys!

sig1-1.gif

Crash (UK) and Cari (NYC) Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in LOVE

July 17, 2005 - HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE - OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!

I-130

8/8/05 - sent I-130 to Vermont

8/18/05 received NOA!!

9/9/05 I-130 APPROVED!!

2/13/06 CASE COMPLETE per NVC - got letter on 2/25/06

3/28/06 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR 5/2/06 @ 10:30 A.M.

Medical scheduled for 4/10/06 - everything went great!!

5/2/06 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED !!

5/20/06 - Crash came home to NY for good!!

2.png

I-751

3/24/08 sent in petition to VSC

3/25/08 FedEx confirmed-package received

3/28/08 check cleared bank

3/31/08 received NOA1-extension (dated 3/25/08)!!

4/7/08 received NOA2-biometrics appt (dated 4/3/08)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No answer yet and I'm LOOSING MY MIND!!!!!! His interview was two and a half hours ago - and still no call. I'm pretty much a wreck over here, not knowing what to think. It's not like him to not call knowing I'm here worrying.

:(

~Liza

10 Year Green Card Holder Since July 2009 --- Thank you Visa Journey!!! :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.