JeanneVictoria

For reasons unknown

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yesterday I called the DOS and of course had the same answer as always. Was so down thinking of all the AP situations we encounter... will we ever be granted our visa...when will it come...what to do waiting until the visa is granted....questions, questions, and more questions....

Last night I was looking out my window at the magnificent mountains where I live and the million stars that were out...to my amazement I saw a falling star :star: !!! Lifted my spirits so much to be able to wish on this star....I had asked God to just help me and guide me in the process of what is happening...HE DID... :innocent:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What a nice moment! :luv:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Yesterday I called the DOS and of course had the same answer as always. Was so down thinking of all the AP situations we encounter... will we ever be granted our visa...when will it come...what to do waiting until the visa is granted....questions, questions, and more questions....

Last night I was looking out my window at the magnificent mountains where I live and the million stars that were out...to my amazement I saw a falling star :star: !!! Lifted my spirits so much to be able to wish on this star....I had asked God to just help me and guide me in the process of what is happening...HE DID... :innocent:

I just got goosebumps!! He is listening -- it will happen!!

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I figured out a long time ago that DOS is not help at all. Our case never even went to DOS. Its too depressing to call them so i just stopped.

I know how how this is for you and i pray that god gives you that patience, and strength to get through this. Soon your love will be here and you will be able to watch a falling star together you will see :thumbs:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sounds like you found some peace, have a great trip :thumbs: You will be there for Ramadan to :)

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline

I called DOS today and got the same old answers. I asked dose any one ever investagate Cairo? And she said yes. because of how many calls they get from people waiting. She said that the AP is done by a outside agency. And once they are done. They give it back to the embacy. I also asked why the people that do the interviews lie to the people and tell them, they should hear something in 1 to2 mo. When really it is more then 6 mo. I asked why do they give the couples false hopes. And she didn't know why they are telling people this. And I told her why all of us waiting for our spouces waiting so long in Cairo and other countries get there visa's the same week? I asked why our lives have to be put on hold for so long? And she says I Understand mam. Then i told her that maybe she needs to work in Cairo because they need more understanding workers. :wacko: I asked for the number to this agency and she didnt know it. She adviced me to e-mail the embacy and I told her that I get the same answer as she gave me, still under AP. I also said why is it all a big secrete when it is our lives? She had no answer to that. Im thinking on doing that form for FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST. Do you think it will help? Then she asked what my name was i said blah blah and then i told her i took my husbands name and i gave her my family name. And she asked if all address were the same? I said yes nothing has changed in the last 19 mo. Hum i wonder if she thought i was some one else. I was in a fighting mad mood when i called her. Poor woman!!

Untitled.jpg

Timeline
I called DOS today and got the same old answers. I asked dose any one ever investagate Cairo? And she said yes. because of how many calls they get from people waiting. She said that the AP is done by a outside agency. And once they are done. They give it back to the embacy. I also asked why the people that do the interviews lie to the people and tell them, they should hear something in 1 to2 mo. When really it is more then 6 mo. I asked why do they give the couples false hopes. And she didn't know why they are telling people this. And I told her why all of us waiting for our spouces waiting so long in Cairo and other countries get there visa's the same week? I asked why our lives have to be put on hold for so long? And she says I Understand mam. Then i told her that maybe she needs to work in Cairo because they need more understanding workers. :wacko: I asked for the number to this agency and she didnt know it. She adviced me to e-mail the embacy and I told her that I get the same answer as she gave me, still under AP. I also said why is it all a big secrete when it is our lives? She had no answer to that. Im thinking on doing that form for FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST. Do you think it will help? Then she asked what my name was i said blah blah and then i told her i took my husbands name and i gave her my family name. And she asked if all address were the same? I said yes nothing has changed in the last 19 mo. Hum i wonder if she thought i was some one else. I was in a fighting mad mood when i called her. Poor woman!!

I totally think Cairo was looking at someone else's case since they told me that 1) there is no request for additional photos (my husband showed me the form with the request) and that 2) they will be in touch with his appointment time and date. :unsure: For WHAT? He's already had the freakin' interview.

I told him to DHL the photos to them anyways with a copy of the form showing that they requested them just to CYA you know? Plus it will make them pick our file up again and remember that we exist.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I agree, go ahead and send the pics with a letter saying here are the pics requested during the interview.

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline

I totally think Cairo was looking at someone else's case since they told me that 1) there is no request for additional photos (my husband showed me the form with the request) and that 2) they will be in touch with his appointment time and date. :unsure: For WHAT? He's already had the freakin' interview.

I told him to DHL the photos to them anyways with a copy of the form showing that they requested them just to CYA you know? Plus it will make them pick our file up again and remember that we exist.

Dont forget to put your case number on every thing.

Untitled.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

questions, questions, and more questions....

i do feel the same luv , and i have always asked myself the same question and more but baby you know what finally i realized that the most important question is ( when we gonna be together again ? ) and the answer is , we gonna be together at the 30th of September which is so soon .. and while it was the only question that i could answer BUT you know what luv i felt so happy and so relief knowing the answer for this question because being with you is all what matter , being with you is everything.

I had asked God to just help me and guide me in the process of what is happening ... HE DID

i'm really happy that GOD is always guiding us to the right way even at the many times when it was too dark to see , giving us the power at the many times when we thought we don't have any more power to go on , we all have to keep praying and asking GOD to help us specially at that time while nobody else can help .

BAHEBEK AWY AND MISS YOU SO MUCH (L)(F)(L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.