GaryC

Hillary’s union pandering unbearable

65 posts in this topic

Psssssssssssssssssssssssst.

Posted: January 5, 2004

Your side is just as bad as any other at smearing political opponents. Hillary is a professional at it. The war room is back in action and the smear campaign is about to start. Don't get all high and mighty about people smearing your girl. She does her share of it.

You posted a link to a 3 year old ad that has nothing to do with Hillary, nor does the group endorse her. Get real. :lol:

The blinders are still on I see.

Good god, are you so delusional that you think a 3 YEAR OLD AD FROM ANOTHER ELECTION counts in your debate???

Form the site you quoted:

Paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, http://political.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

MoveOn.org Civic Action is a 501©(4) organization which primarily focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org Political Action is a federal political committee which primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values through a variety of activities aimed at influencing the outcome of the next election. MoveOn.org Political Action and MoveOn.org Civic Action are separate organizations.

If you think that Hillary doesn't do smear campaigns then you are the one that is delusional. She is the queen of smear.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You all freely bash Hillary yet you have no viable alternative who is remotely on the radar! :lol:
I don't put up insulting and fraudulent ads. I am just Joe citizen expressing my opinion....If you don't see the difference between a candidate using a false ad....

She believes in what she is saying Gary. That is not fraud. Dictionaries are handy!

so did hitler........

:angry:

NOT.EVEN.CLOSE.

my apologies, you're right. she still has some work to do on her moustache. :lol:

You've sunk to a new low Charles.

Comparing one US presendential candidate to one mass murderer isn't even remotely funny or appropo. And you're retired military? Even more shameful.

:angry:

being retired military has nothing to do with my previous statement. save the red herrings for the ocean.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
Psssssssssssssssssssssssst.

Posted: January 5, 2004

Your side is just as bad as any other at smearing political opponents. Hillary is a professional at it. The war room is back in action and the smear campaign is about to start. Don't get all high and mighty about people smearing your girl. She does her share of it.

You posted a link to a 3 year old ad that has nothing to do with Hillary, nor does the group endorse her. Get real. :lol:

The blinders are still on I see.

Good god, are you so delusional that you think a 3 YEAR OLD AD FROM ANOTHER ELECTION counts in your debate???

Form the site you quoted:

Paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, http://political.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

MoveOn.org Civic Action is a 501©(4) organization which primarily focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org Political Action is a federal political committee which primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values through a variety of activities aimed at influencing the outcome of the next election. MoveOn.org Political Action and MoveOn.org Civic Action are separate organizations.

If you think that Hillary doesn't do smear campaigns then you are the one that is delusional. She is the queen of smear.

Changing the subject, that always works, doesn't it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
All of the Presidential candidates are scrotes IMO. Why defend Hillary - she's as corrupt as the rest :lol:

That's why she deserved the "snuke in the sniz" episode on South Park. The thought of it scares the holy hell out of me :ph34r:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007