WifeOHunkyJohn

Immigration Activist to Leave Sanctuary

185 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Debt relief and the IMF are global issue, but not immigration? :unsure:
Slowly but surely you're getting there, Steven. Immigration is still a matter that each souvereign nation handles and regulates as it sees fit. Which is why different countries have different immigration laws.

You're point is well taken. :whistle:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Slowly but surely you're getting there, Steven. Immigration is still a matter that each souvereign nation handles and regulates as it sees fit. Which is why different countries have different immigration laws.

No offense but this has just gone on into pointlessness. It really boils down to a difference of opinion. I personally don't think that the application of laws, particularly immigration laws should be black and white. I also think this woman - the length of time she's lived and worked here and that she has an 8 yr. old son who is a USC should weigh in on any decision on allowing her to stay or deporting her. That's all. I'm finished arguing about this for now. :star:

No offense but this has just gone on into pointlessness. It really boils down to a difference of opinion. I personally don't think that the application of laws, particularly immigration laws should be black and white. I also think this woman - the length of time she's lived and worked here and that she has an 8 yr. old son who is a USC should weigh in on any decision on allowing her to stay or deporting her. That's all. I'm finished arguing about this for now. :star:

Since your keep refusing to accept the fact that she was afforded due process and that those factors were taken into consideration when the decision on her case was made, there's really nothing else to talk about. Her case wasn't black-and-white but was weighed on it's merits. A lawful order was issued as a result of the due process she was afforded and she chose to demonstrate her belief that she is above our laws and courts. That is why I hope that the government will demonstrate to her that she isn't.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Since your keep refusing to accept the fact that she was afforded due process and that those factors were taken into consideration when the decision on her case was made, there's really nothing else to talk about. Her case wasn't black-and-white but was weighed on it's merits. A lawful order was issued as a result of the due process she was afforded and she chose to demonstrate her belief that she is above our laws and courts. That is why I hope that the government will demonstrate to her that she isn't.

Yep. Time to send her back where she belongs. I'll even pay for the transportation! Only one-way though! :thumbs:

20031006-puta.jpg

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

In 2002 Elvira had been working at O’Hare airport as a cleaning woman when she was arrested for the first time. Her arrest was part of “Operation Chicago Land Skies” which rounded up 53 immigrant employees at the airport. The fate of many of the others detained is still unknown. This was part of round-ups taking place nationally after 9/11 in the name of the “War on Terror.” There were never any official claims that connected these people to terrorists.

Arellano plead guilty to working under a false Social Security number and was given probation. She's been threatened with deportation four times since then, and received one year stays each time, in part because her seven-year-old son is a U.S. citizen with ADHD and other health problems.

http://www.rwor.org/a/058/arellano-en.html

In 2002 Elvira had been working at O’Hare airport as a cleaning woman when she was arrested for the first time. Her arrest was part of “Operation Chicago Land Skies” which rounded up 53 immigrant employees at the airport. The fate of many of the others detained is still unknown. This was part of round-ups taking place nationally after 9/11 in the name of the “War on Terror.” There were never any official claims that connected these people to terrorists.

Arellano plead guilty to working under a false Social Security number and was given probation. She's been threatened with deportation four times since then, and received one year stays each time, in part because her seven-year-old son is a U.S. citizen with ADHD and other health problems.

Your source: Voice of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA

I'm slightly worried about you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Your source: Voice of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA

I'm slightly worried about you.

flame.gif

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Steven, if you're going to just sit here and judge people for not sharing the same belief in this matter...well that sucks really. You sit there and say things like 'oh it's arrogance' and TO ME you come across as if you think somehow we've all missed the 'BIG PICTURE ACCORDING TO STEVEN'

The bottom line is their whole existance here is based upon breaking the law. Putting Americans at risk security wise, robbing our social services to which they're not entitled, they've lowered the pay-bar when it comes to manual labor intensive jobs, and they commit identity theft, etc.

You have your beliefs and that's fine....but don't sit here and preach to people about how their 'plight' is somehow noble and righteous.

And since you feel so strongly, I suggest you remove the locks from the doors of your home...let whatever you have cover whomever wants or needs it. After all, anything less makes you a preachy, holier than thou hypocrite who wants to 'change the world' by 'do as I say not as I do'

You're a riot, Lisa.

:D she has a knack for that.

all bro Steve has done was elaborate on the concept that this person is an advocate for her cause. Even though a number ppl here object to that, her cause does have some supporters. *gasp* i know i know. tough for some of you to fanthom that.

Daniel

:energetic:

But that's not just what he was doing here. State your opinion...agree or disagree...that's great. The world would be boring if we all agreed. But to sit here with the 'some Americans are so arrogant' nonsense is just quite unnecessary.

And Steven...whether you find me a 'riot' or not, I meant every part of what I said. Walk the walk instead of just talking the talk. Leave your doors unlocked and remove all boundaries to your home. Yes, I do find illegals dangerous on many levels...dangerous for the unknown element, the effect on our labor market, the drain on our services...ABSOFRIGGINLUTELY.

I don't exactly understand the concept of the one line comeback 'you're a riot' unless you just can't figure out how to actually address what I said. ;)

I don't exactly understand the concept of the one line comeback 'you're a riot' unless you just can't figure out how to actually address what I said. ;)

Lisa, It means i've fallen and I can't get up.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Must push button. I must alert my illegal amigos to rescue me...

06A0188.JPG

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

:no: it meant her argument, in some ppl's estimation, went way past the line of believability. thus, a riot. :P

Daniel

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

:no: it meant her argument, in some ppl's estimation, went way past the line of believability. thus, a riot. :P

Daniel

Not getting defensive here...but what do you mean by this?

What's so 'unbelievable' about my argument, exactly?

I think that very recent events have impressively shown that there are significantly more Americans that can identify with Lisa's argument than with your's or Steven's. For the illegal crowd, your statement may apply. That crowd doesn't matter, though.

Hell, Steven felt that he had to quote the propaganda of the "Voice of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA" to support his upside down point of view. And he did so without having any clue what those guys are really about. That kind of makes guys like him a riot, doesn't it? ;)

Daniel

Daniel, I see your wife is from Mexico. You need not be so defensive. The two of you did what was needed to be done the right way. Tell me how you feel about people who cut in line in front of you?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Daniel

Not getting defensive here...but what do you mean by this?

What's so 'unbelievable' about my argument, exactly?

LisaD,

really meant no offense. you express yourself quite clearly and forcefully. My response did not elaborate on my point. which was centered on your challenge to Steve to open up his house to illegals, etc... That, imo, is over the top and funny.

Daniel

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!