The_dip_sticks

Lighten up people

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
There was no further attepts of humour.

Obviously.

Exactly so whats your problem?

You and your crass, idiotic joke. My problem now is that you seem to be beating a dead horse.

Maybe you have selected reading skills, I already APOLOGISED on this topic... can you not see.

Your lack of self esteem is so obvious.

And your lack of attention is obvious. You made a stupid, insensitive joke and people were offended because members on this board are going through abuse right now and you admittedly said that you did not care. Now you can continue to entertain no one and make yourself look even sillier than you have already ,but I am done with your foolishness. If you were sincere in your apology you would have just left it at that and not started to tell members to "lighten up". Abuse may be funny to you,but it is not to many others. I do not know is it husbands gone wild day today on VJ?

drinkblink14.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jenn's suggestion is good, people should have their own accounts. :thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Ok every one look he appologsied. Can we just please move on. Jodo, by him saying his little lines thats just the way he talks all the time. It's a Brit thing I suppose part of their lingo. Trust me not all Brits are up tight and what not, just like not all Brits have bad teeth. Those are just stupid stereotypes. Take it from me I hear his little sayings all day, like "thast the way it goes big nose" and MANY MANY MORE. ITS HARD to shut this one up. Hes not droping cocky lines to add more salt to the wound, merly replying to comments and the other little lines are part of his character not lame humor. I see both sides of this and please lets move on. He is not here to make this any worse his appology was sincere and did not really know what was going on. And no he does take that issue as a joke. it was just bad timeing.

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Obviously.

You and your crass, idiotic joke. My problem now is that you seem to be beating a dead horse.

Maybe you have selected reading skills, I already APOLOGISED on this topic... can you not see.

And your lack of attention is obvious. You made a stupid, insensitive joke and people were offended because members on this board are going through abuse right now and you admittedly said that you did not care. Now you can continue to entertain no one and make yourself look even sillier than you have already ,but I am done with your foolishness. If you were sincere in your apology you would have just left it at that and not started to tell members to "lighten up". Abuse may be funny to you,but it is not to many others. I do not know is it husbands gone wild day today on VJ?

Yes I did make a stupid joke not knowing what the subjects were on the forum. But when I was enlightened on that I immediately apologised to people who were offended, please read again.

My only issue happens to be with yourself, since you continued your ranting even though I publicaly stated an aplology. Abuse is not funny neither is war nor anyother violence related subject. Anywhere else that would have just been passed over and I would not have made it if I had prior knowledge on the abuse cases on here. Since you stated your american and you "americans" have a different sense of humour than us brits. Well I've seen or should I say the world has seen your sense of humour the way you torture Iraqis in abu-gharaib prison and take sick pictures of them. Maybe thats more your american humour. I think it would be more appropriate for you to rant on about that.

Thanks

Obviously.

Yes I did make a stupid joke not knowing what the subjects were on the forum. But when I was enlightened on that I immediately apologised to people who were offended, please read again.

My only issue happens to be with yourself, since you continued your ranting even though I publicaly stated an aplology. Abuse is not funny neither is war nor anyother violence related subject. Anywhere else that would have just been passed over and I would not have made it if I had prior knowledge on the abuse cases on here. Since you stated your american and you "americans" have a different sense of humour than us brits. Well I've seen or should I say the world has seen your sense of humour the way you torture Iraqis in abu-gharaib prison and take sick pictures of them. Maybe thats more your american humour. I think it would be more appropriate for you to rant on about that.

Thanks

Why are you directing this at JODO?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

WOW. I rarely read this forum, but what I find much more shocking than the garbage your husband posted is that fact that you said "as you can tell my husband is a MORON".

That's not exactly a light-hearted term like "goofball" - and it's a pretty harsh thing to call the person you love. After all, you're going through a nightmare process trying to get him a visa, yet you think it's a moron.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Obviously.

Thanks

Why are you directing this at JODO?

I'm tellin' ya these guys need a room of their own!!!!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.