Gladiator

Faith, privacy and other OT discussions

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

From what I can see, no one here who **matters** and wants to help you and be an ear for you thinks you are bad---AT ALL. You are normal. What you are going through can happen to any of us, and no one who truly understands life and marriage would ever pass judgment on your choices.

And there is nothing wrong with discussing your feelings, not in Islam, not anywhere.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
From what I can see, no one here who **matters** and wants to help you and be an ear for you thinks you are bad---AT ALL. You are normal. What you are going through can happen to any of us, and no one who truly understands life and marriage would ever pass judgment on your choices.

And there is nothing wrong with discussing your feelings, not in Islam, not anywhere.

:) thanks..

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I guess we will never have FLAME FREE day here. Ufff... I wish this thread would be closed. But sadly enough even if would be, yet another would be opened to continue it. As Peezy said, if we all wanted to help. We would stop talking about... call the poor dear, send her some money and really be her avocate, instead of dragging her name and issues out in the muck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.