♥JP♥

Monday...BLEH

37 posts in this topic

:crying: I think that says it all. :crying::crying::crying:

Happy Monday everyone, if thats even possible...? :blink::unsure:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just called and woke up my hubby. He sounds so sexy when he first wakes up. LOL Happy Monday to ALL!!

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:crying: I think that says it all. :crying::crying::crying:

Happy Monday everyone, if thats even possible...? :blink::unsure:

bleh, mondays.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I concur bleh Mondays...me and my coworkers are taking a group of kids we work with to the beach today...so nice to get paid to be at the beach, however we are taking 30 kids? what were we thinking??? :wacko:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My fiance has (had?) his medical today, I just want to call him and find out how it went!

And bleh Monday, the company I work for has the big demo today (we hope, it was postponed Friday) so I'm all jittery already.

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

uuggghhhhh...mondays! mondays are always busy for me because too many people get arrested over the weekend and i have to take care of which ever one's i supervise. too much paperwork. other than that...wish i was still in bed sleeping.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Our little boy started his first day of pre-school today. He did fine. He went right in and started playing with the toys. He didn't even cry. I slipped out of the room while he wasn't looking and watched him through the glass. He was already showing toys to the other kids. I started tearing up and by the time I got to my car I was bawling. I cried the whole rest of the way to work and even after I got to my desk...I was STILL sniffling.

I get to call at 11:00 to see how he has done. Jeez...how am I going to handle when he actually goes to 1st grade? Anybody got some valium??????

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:crying::crying::crying:

Our little boy started his first day of pre-school today. He did fine. He went right in and started playing with the toys. He didn't even cry. I slipped out of the room while he wasn't looking and watched him through the glass. He was already showing toys to the other kids. I started tearing up and by the time I got to my car I was bawling. I cried the whole rest of the way to work and even after I got to my desk...I was STILL sniffling.

I get to call at 11:00 to see how he has done. Jeez...how am I going to handle when he actually goes to 1st grade? Anybody got some valium??????

(F) This is a very big day in your lives. Cherish every moment and treat yourself to your favorite coffee/tea. Think of all the cool things he'll be able to share with you tonight! :luv:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Ok I just talked to a witch to end all witches at DOS.

After giving her our case number and my husband's full name she put me on hold and then came back to say:

DOS witch: "Ma'am did your husband have his interview yet?"

me: "yes it was on the 29th"

DOS witch: "well ma'am this case is still in Administrative Processing"

me: "does this mean he is done with the security checks at the Dept of State?"

DOS witch: "ma'am there is nothing pending here, the pending items are in Cairo"

me: "I understand that but does that mean that his case has already gone to the Dept of State and it's been sent back to Cairo?"

DOS witch: "ma'am there is nothing pending here, the pending items are in Cairo"

me: "I got that part when you told me the last time, what I'm tryint to ask you is if there is a way you can check to see if any security checks have been performed in Washington yet"

DOS witch: "MA'AM, THERE IS NOTHING PENDING HERE, THE PENDING ITEMS ARE IN CAIRO"

me: "am I talking to a freakin' machine here? Are you even listening to what I"m asking you???? I need to know if the case has even been SENT to Washington for security checks yet"

DOS witch: "MA'AM THERE IS NOTHING PENDING HERE, THE PENDING ITEMS ARE IN CAIRO"

me: "thanks, bye."

:wacko:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh Doodle I hear you! Was she the one who could constantly interrupt you before you even finished your sentence and had a funny accent that kind of made her sound like Madame Cleo? I gave up calling DOS after I got her twice.

Divorced. To hell with him.

Timeline
Oh Doodle I hear you! Was she the one who could constantly interrupt you before you even finished your sentence and had a funny accent that kind of made her sound like Madame Cleo? I gave up calling DOS after I got her twice.

I don't know who Madame Cleo is but yes she did interrupt me which ticked me off even MORE!!!!! I think they read from a script.

All I wanna know is if someone is waiting on us for something!!! They told him to submit two pictures on top of the ones in packet3. He went to the embassy to give them and there was no one there that could simply put it in his folder. He was told to go back on a certain day, which he did and then was told to go online and make an appt to bring them. #######???? At that point we gave up since there's no where online to make such an appt so I emailed them last monday to ask how to make this mysterious appt online or if it would be ok to just DHL them with our case number and photos included and no one has answered my frikkin email.

I just wanna know where my case stands. If we are stuck in security checks for months then so be it but I just wanna know where we are. If we are sitting in a desk awaiting the photos that we have attempted twice to deliver then let me know, you know?????

Where's that one with the chick pulling the hair out??? I need it!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't know who Madame Cleo is but yes she did interrupt me which ticked me off even MORE!!!!! I think they read from a script.

All I wanna know is if someone is waiting on us for something!!! They told him to submit two pictures on top of the ones in packet3. He went to the embassy to give them and there was no one there that could simply put it in his folder. He was told to go back on a certain day, which he did and then was told to go online and make an appt to bring them. #######???? At that point we gave up since there's no where online to make such an appt so I emailed them last monday to ask how to make this mysterious appt online or if it would be ok to just DHL them with our case number and photos included and no one has answered my frikkin email.

I just wanna know where my case stands. If we are stuck in security checks for months then so be it but I just wanna know where we are. If we are sitting in a desk awaiting the photos that we have attempted twice to deliver then let me know, you know?????

Where's that one with the chick pulling the hair out??? I need it!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

#######!!!!????!!!!!

I KNOW this has got to be maddening! I have such a hard time understanding why the "Immigration System" is not on one large database that everyone logs into...assign "catergories" so that when you punch in the case number, you can see exactly at what point the file is at. Don't get me started on what an inept system this whole process is! :angry:

I'm sorry Doodle! Hang in there. How about this one..... :bonk:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

#######!!!!????!!!!!

I KNOW this has got to be maddening! I have such a hard time understanding why the "Immigration System" is not on one large database that everyone logs into...assign "catergories" so that when you punch in the case number, you can see exactly at what point the file is at. Don't get me started on what an inept system this whole process is! :angry:

I'm sorry Doodle! Hang in there. How about this one..... :bonk:

Nope I need the one with the girl pulling the hair out. I'll search Dee's posts 'cause I know she had it. lol.

Well I feel silly complaining because it's only been 2 weeks but the point isn't the wait...I'm prepared mentally to not see him until Feb if that is what happens but what I guess I didnt' prepare myself for is not knowing where our little folder is. If it's waiting in line then it can do so patiently. I just wanna know if it even is headed to a line or if some numbskull is sitting on it waiting for the photos before they send it to DOS and meanwhile my husband has been there twice trying to give them to him. :ranting::ranting::ranting: If we have wasted these two precious weeks because they're waiting on the photos I'm gonna blow a gasket I tell ya!!!!!!!

Plus I've been more active in my fertility message boards so now I have baby making on the brain and I wanna start making a baby already!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry: I mean I'm 41 soon to be 42 so I think I only have one or two more baby making years left in me for cryin out loud!!!!

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

What a milestone! Things will never be the same again and you know what? The fact that he just wnet off like he did and you were the one left crying tell me you have done a wonerful job and he is one great kid!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Some day I am going to be retired and won't even know what the heck 'Monday' means :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.