mybackpages

MENA distractions as therapy

222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OH, MY my my my my, but you have good taste in MEN LOL

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, MY my my my my, but you have good taste in MEN LOL

Mina says thanks! ;)

Doodle, how do you like your Tonio? Long hair or short?

antonio.jpgAntonioBanderas_03.jpg

Doodle, the only time I thought Andy Garcia was sexy was in When A Man Loves A Woman....I think that was because of the role....but, I will give him to you.

andy_garcia20.jpgandy_garcia10.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

monnik you got it spot on :thumbs:

I need a drooly icon!!!!! My day is complete now. :blush:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I hope the pictures resize themselves :wacko:. They still look huge on my screen!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hope the pictures resize themselves :wacko: . They still look huge on my screen!

They are big but that's just fine with me! :thumbs: The two in the middle are my faves!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

I was thinking of one in a dead faint on the floor, but a drooling smiley sounds like a better idea.

Dang but I think I need to go visit my husband...all these hunks are starting to get to me. LOL Gotta quit reading this thread, or just jetting thru the pics at least.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

I was thinking of one in a dead faint on the floor, but a drooling smiley sounds like a better idea.

Dang but I think I need to go visit my husband...all these hunks are starting to get to me. LOL Gotta quit reading this thread, or just jetting thru the pics at least.

swoon.gifDrooling.gifsarcastic-fainting.gif

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Timeline

A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home. As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say "Supersex." She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex." He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."

Timeline

DOWN AT THE RETIREMENT CENTER

80-year old Bessie bursts into the rec room at the retirement home. She holds her clenched fist in the air and announces, "Anyone who can guess what's in my hand can have sex with me tonight!!" An elderly gentleman in the rear shouts out, "An elephant?" Bessie thinks a minute and says, "Close enough."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home. As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say "Supersex." She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex." He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."

oh i can tell this joke then :devil:

3 little old ladies are out in the yard at a nursing home, all are smoking cigarettes. along comes a rain shower and 2 of the little old ladies are quite incensed as their cigarettes go out. not the 3rd one, she pulls out a condom and puts it over her cigarette and keeps on smoking.

:idea: the other two decide they should buy condoms. so one of them goes to the local drugstore and tells the guy at the counter she wants 2 dozen condoms. he asks if she wants ribbed, lubricated, non-lubricated, and so on until the little old lady becomes quite annoyed. :ranting: finally she says - "i don't care about that, just give me some large enough to fit a camel!" :oops:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

These should really make Jackie laugh!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:lol: Glad to see your all still around to cheer me up and enjoying the jokes and hot dudes. Keep it coming.

Jackie (F)

waiting for good news from Malarie B)

4 more days ........ :whistle:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.