Pinocchio Liberal

gettin crazy at nickelback YEAH

21 posts in this topic

Just thought Carol and Iwould write to say hi. If your lucky I might bless you with presence later.LOL

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Let me know if they play "Never Again". I'm not a Nickelback fan. But I do like that particular song. Enjoy the show! Don't throw your Blackberry on stage as a substitute for a bra! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Finger eleven is rockin right now puddle of mud up next. Slammin adult beverages and lovin LIFE. Global warming can wait hehehehehe

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I really enjoy them, good mixture of tunes!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

I want to put some full size pics of the concert. How do I do it using image shack.Also got come short movie clips too.

― Andrew Wilkow

make an account and post the movies to youtube

http://youtube.com/

create an account at imageshack and click 'my images' then 'upload image'

http://imageshack.us/

Edited by LuckyStrike

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

make an account and post the movies to youtube

http://youtube.com/

create an account at imageshack and click 'upload images'

http://imageshack.us/

Yep that parts done but what link do I copy and paste to get the full size image? on the forum.

Edited by CarolsMarc

― Andrew Wilkow

you can use the 'direct link to image' and paste it in 'insert image' line when you click on the icon above the reply box

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Thanks Lucky.

― Andrew Wilkow

Nickelback071.jpg

Nickelback070.jpg

Nickelback069.jpg

Nickelback047.jpg

Nickelback046.jpg

Nickelback048.jpg

Nickelback032.jpg

Nickelback042.jpg

Yours truly arriving with a couple of silver bullets :lol:

I wonder what that dude in the white t-shirt with gray hair is doin? On the right.

I think I can tell by the guys look on the exteme right, Wow this guy was extremely messed up. :yes:

Now for the clips. There is some language in some of them. Enjoy!

6GCVyXw1gzI

460m7f92sIk

zOnSrwETuiA

Y81G9nquCRY

Trp7feD0uW0

8TGkXJRkw5Q

2IrOYe8Ic3Y

― Andrew Wilkow

Finger eleven is rockin right now puddle of mud up next. Slammin adult beverages and lovin LIFE. Global warming can wait hehehehehe

― Andrew Wilkow

Thats kinda strange, I posted the above yesterday?

Edited by CarolsMarc

― Andrew Wilkow

Thats kinda strange, I posted the above yesterday?

At the concert, you didn't take the brown acid did you? :lol:

Somebody musta slipped me a mickey.Yukon Jack was with us.That Bastage. :devil::blush::dance::lol::P

― Andrew Wilkow