7 posts in this topic

My fiance got tested positive for hbsag yesterday it’s not chronic and I’m aware of it he has his medical check up on Monday he he just wanted to make sure he was okay and that he has not sick or anything until his doctor told him he had that diseases he had no idea he had it and said he was fine. He was given medicine for it but we decided to get a second opinion tomorrow on Friday before his medical on Monday. But his doctor will be give him a paper that shows he is on medication  and his results for his hbsag since it’s in the acute stage it should be cleared up within 3 months with him on medication .. will this deny our k1 visa or entry when he comes to America or will he fail his interview we need help since we are worried and confused 

Edited by Jenny12

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jenny12 said:

My fiance got tested positive for hbsag yesterday it’s not chronic and I’m aware of it he has his medical check up on Monday he he just wanted to make sure he was okay and that he has not sick or anything until his doctor told him he had that diseases he had no idea he had it and said he was fine. He was given medicine for it but we decided to get a second opinion tomorrow on Friday before his medical on Monday. But his doctor will be give him a paper that shows he is on medication  and his results for his hbsag since it’s in the acute stage it should be cleared up within 3 months with him on medication .. will this deny our k1 visa or entry when he comes to America or will he fail his interview we need help since we are worried and confused 

As far as I know it will not cause a denial, but he might get a note on his Visa that he needs further check-up upon arrival at the POE.

Edited by Nous Eb

Timeline
On 9/11/2024 at 6:09 PM, Nous Eb said:

I attached a pdf which says:

So looks like either the medical exam showed you have a medical condition that needs a follow-up. Were you given any type of medication? Maybe that PDF has more information, I only did a quick search.

The big sealed envelope should hold the answer, but DO NOT open that and give that to the officer at the POE, even when he doesn't ask for it (which in this case seems highly unlikely but you never know).

cdc_53440_DS1.pdf 1.68 MB · 7 downloads

Check this thread/document in the post. I believe you might find answers in there.

Edited by Nous Eb

3 hours ago, Nous Eb said:

Check this thread/document in the post. I believe you might find answers in there.

Not sure how this is relevant to the OP’s situation at all.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SalishSea said:
5 hours ago, Nous Eb said:

Not sure how this is relevant to the OP’s situation at all.

It seems relevant since the OP in that thread arrived with a K1 and a health issue and had a annotation on visa, as I told OP here they may get instead of denial.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.