mico1989Athens

I cant pay NVC fees, what is the right action? (Merged threads)

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hello, after our I130 has been approved we receieved welcome email 2 weeks ago.

Last week, I logged in (US citizen petitioner) CEAC and tried to pay AOS fee.

After trying to fee, it gave me error: "unable to complete form, please try again later” but it got stuck as status “in process”. 

Please see my screenshot. 

1 - Should I try to pay other fee? 

2- Did my payment go through? My bank account didn't change.

3 - Is there a deadline for paying the fee or anything else at this stage? I'm just waiting for system to work again but I don't want to miss anything to cause a denial or delay. We received approval notice and welcome email 2 weeks ago. 

Any help is appreciated. thanks.

aaaa.jpeg

58 minutes ago, mico1989Athens said:

Hello, after our I130 has been approved we receieved welcome email 2 weeks ago.

Last week, I logged in (US citizen petitioner) CEAC and tried to pay AOS fee.

After trying to fee, it gave me error: "unable to complete form, please try again later” but it got stuck as status “in process”. 

1 - Should I try to pay other fee? 

2- Did my payment go through? My bank account didn't change.

3 - Is there a deadline for paying the fee or anything else at this stage? I'm just waiting for system to work again but I don't want to miss anything to cause a denial or delay. We received approval notice and welcome email 2 weeks ago. 

Any help is appreciated. thanks.

aaaa.jpeg

How long ago was this? It can take a week for the fees to go through. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, appleblossom said:

Correct.  Go ahead and pay the other fee.  Expect "in process" for two or three days, minimum.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
5 hours ago, appleblossom said:

3 hours ago, pushbrk said:

Correct.  Go ahead and pay the other fee.  Expect "in process" for two or three days, minimum.

Thank you for answering  but my problem is: payment didn't go through I think.

It gave me an error message. It said "please fix errors - unable to complete form, please try again later". Are you familiar with this issue?

Also can you please comment on my last question:

Much appreciated.

Edited by mico1989Athens

Timeline

Hello dear community, our i130 approved and we got welcome email 2 weeks ago.

Since then, we could only login to portal but cannot make a payment.

Cannot upload or start any application because payment cannot be made. 

when i tried to pay first fee, it gave me error: "unable to complete form, please try again later” but it got stuck as status “in process”. 

My question: Is there a deadline for paying the fee or anything else at this stage? I'm just waiting for system to work again but I don't want to miss anything to cause a denial or delay. We received approval notice and welcome email 2 weeks ago. We didn't upload any document, or submit a form yet. Are we racing with time?

thank you if anyone can guide me.

aaaa.jpeg

Timeline

I'm not familiar with the error message but your status is the correct status for a payment in process.  The time limit is one year from your welcome notice, unless you at least contact them.  I still suggest paying the other fee anyway.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
14 minutes ago, mico1989Athens said:

Hello dear community, our i130 approved and we got welcome email 2 weeks ago.

Since then, we could only login to portal but cannot make a payment.

Cannot upload or start any application because payment cannot be made. 

when i tried to pay first fee, it gave me error: "unable to complete form, please try again later” but it got stuck as status “in process”. 

My question: Is there a deadline for paying the fee or anything else at this stage? I'm just waiting for system to work again but I don't want to miss anything to cause a denial or delay. We received approval notice and welcome email 2 weeks ago. We didn't upload any document, or submit a form yet. Are we racing with time?

thank you if anyone can guide me.

aaaa.jpeg

I have colleague that is in the NVC stage and she had this problem.  She tried a different browser and it worked!

Timeline
25 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

I'm not familiar with the error message but your status is the correct status for a payment in process.  The time limit is one year from your welcome notice, unless you at least contact them.  I still suggest paying the other fee anyway.

thank you, i will try again.

without paying fees, are there any action i can take? like filling or submitting forms or submitting documents?

or paying the fee is first and only step to get started?

thanks again.

Timeline
2 hours ago, mico1989Athens said:

thank you, i will try again.

without paying fees, are there any action i can take? like filling or submitting forms or submitting documents?

or paying the fee is first and only step to get started?

thanks again.

No

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Try a different browser, different device or even incognito mode/VPN. No one knows the cause but various people have had success with one or more of these attempted solutions

Timeline

thank you all, i was able to pay with another browser however it says "in process" for 3 days. Is this normal? 

On 9/26/2024 at 8:03 AM, n.samuraibear said:

Try a different browser, different device or even incognito mode/VPN. No one knows the cause but various people have had success with one or more of these attempted solutions

On 9/24/2024 at 8:39 PM, KMG said:

I have colleague that is in the NVC stage and she had this problem.  She tried a different browser and it worked!

thank you all, i was able to pay with another browser however it says "in process" for 3 days. Is this normal? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
6 hours ago, mico1989Athens said:

Yes it does take a few days sometimes. Don't worry, give it a few days especially if there are holidays or weekends in the middle 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, n.samuraibear said:

Yes it does take a few days sometimes. Don't worry, give it a few days especially if there are holidays or weekends in the middle 

thank you dear friend.

• powerpuff changed the title to I cant pay NVC fees, what is the right action? (Merged threads)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.